Kina, Rusija i Indija modernizuju i jacaju armiju, americka snaga opada, zapadni izvo

Ma neeee... samo je svima gotivno uvijek kada ga Ameri kusaju!!!:D:D:D

Ne mogu reci da mi nije drago...ali opet..

jos jedna u moru tema o propasti amera i jacanju kineza
kako vas ne mrzi vise :dash:
o tome su ikomunjare mastale 50 godina

Covece od sitnica se pocinje.Uzmi primer bilo kojeg carstva u proslosti i pogledaj kako je njihovo propadanje pocelo.Mozda ti i ja necemo doziveti da to vidimo,ali Amerika ce se kad tad samounistiti!Lanac ne moze biti prekinut!

dr.mr:
jos jedna u moru tema o propasti amera i jacanju kineza

SAD jos uvek su vojno najjaca sila na svetu.

To ne spore ni Kinezi ni Rusi ni Indijci koji su na drugom, trecem i cetvrtom mestu po vojnoj snazi na svetu.

Sami Amerikanci procenjuju je problem u americkoj ekonomiji. Mnogi vazni projekti su obustavljeni ili ostavljeni za neka bolja vremena.

Kina, Rusija i Indija sada nastoje da izvrse zestoku modernizaciju svojih armija sto ce im prema predvidjanjima americkih i zapadnih analiticara uspeti. Najveci problem je otpor onih kadrova koji gube pozicije.

Uzivaj u nekoliko klipova koji prikazuju kineske i ruske vojne novosti.

Nekoliko clanaka iz 2007 o modernizaciji kineske, ruske i indijske armije

Russia's resurgent military, The Christian Science Monitor, By Fred Weir, August 17, 2007

Fueled by billions in oil wealth, it looks to reclaim the USSR's status as a global military power.

As a newly self-confident, oil-rich Russia teams up with China in joint military exercises Friday, it is moving to reclaim the former Soviet Union's status as a global military power.

www.csmonitor.com/2007/0817/p01s06-woeu.html

The China syndrome: Chinese militarity modernization and the rearming of the Southeast Asia, RSIS, Richard A. Bitzinger, 2 May 2007

As a China rises as a military power in the Asia-Pacific region, the countries of Southeast Asia are hedging against possible Chinese militarity adventurism by rearming themselvs.

Suffice it to say that the Chinese have deployed considerable resources and efforts into acquiring new capabilities for force projecrtion, mobility and precision strike.

www.rsis.edu.sg/publications/WorkingPapers/WP126.pdf

Indian Navy Modernization: 6 New Submarines, 33 Ships To Be Acquired, 1/7/2007

The government raised the defense budget by 12 percent to 960 billion rupees (US$21 billion; Ђ16 billion) in fiscal 2007-08 to support the military's modernization.

www.india-defence.com/reports-3384

Najjace rangirane armije u svetu prema Global Firepower

1. US, 0,184 (prema GFP vrednovanju)
2. China, 0,238
3. Russia, 0,241
4. India,
5. U.K.,
6. France, 0,636
7. Germany, 0,672
8. Brazil, 0,756
9. Japan, 0,920
10. Turkey,

Rank 1-10 Observations: The United States (GFP formula value of 0.184) remains the undisputed leader of our list thanks to their staying "active" in global hotspots, showcasing the world's largest navy and continuing to poor in gobs of money into defense. Our formula sees China edge out Russia but only by the slimmest of margins (0.238 versus 0.241 respectively) with an edge in available manpower and financial capital. France (0.636) and Germany (0.672) are relative equals for the most part but the GFP formula gives a slight edge to France thanks to an aircraft carrier and capable navy as well as a bump in defense spending. Brazil (0.756) is the most powerful South American country on the list thanks to available manpower and a capable navy. Japan (0.920) is a "sleeper" power that sneaks into the top ten with a good navy, strong logistical infrastructure and capital.

Back