Microsoft Office 2010...

Papa Smurf

Elita
Poruka
Naredna godina trebalo bi da bude uspešna za Microsoft. Tek objavljeni Windows 7 operativni sistem zaživeće 2010. godine, kao i oficijelna verzija novog Office-a.

v153159p0.jpg

Office 2010 Beta je lansiran, a Ribbon korisnički interfejs doživeo je evoluciju sa nekoliko opcija koje su vredne pažnje.

Šezdesetčetvorobitna verzija ima ugrađenu "screen capture" opciju, poboljšano je uređivanje slika, tu su "pametni" templejti, bolja podrška za Windows 7 liste, a pravu atrakciju činiće evolucija SkyDrive-a.

SkyDrive sada nudi mogućnost onlajn skladištenja podataka kapaciteta do 25 gigabajta, kao i "Cloudoliki" radni prostor za simultani rad sa više dokumenata.

Microsoft je najavio i Office Web, internet verziju Office programa, koji bi trebalo da bude najveći konkurent Google Docs usluzi.

Preuzeto sa: http://www.mtsmondo.com/lifestyle/vesti/text.php?vest=153159

Ovde mozete saznati i nesto konkretnije: http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/default.aspx

Poslednja izmena:
Ko zeli da proba, moze da skine ovu beta verziju sa linka koji sam gore ostavio... Potrebna je registracija koja se zavrsi za desetak sekundi i posalju vam na mail link za skidanje... Tu dobijete i MAK key za aktivaciju... Instalacioni fajl je oko 685 MB i skinuo sam ga za oko 5 minuta... Imate mogucnost izbora 32-bitne ili 64-bitne verzije...

Evo i par slicica...

1234pbb.jpg

1pw390.jpg

Evo sta oni sami kazu za Word...

Top 10 benefits of Word 2010

1. Discover an improved search and navigation experience.

Locating the information you need is faster and easier in Word 2010. With the new and improved Find experience, you can now view a summary of search results in a single pane, and click to access any individual result. The improved Navigation Pane provides you a visual outline of your document so you can browse, sort, and find what you need quickly.

Word-01_NavigationPane.jpg

2. Work with others without having to wait your turn.

Word 2010 redefines the way people can work together on a document. With co-authoring, you can edit papers and share ideas with others at the same time.1 You can also view the availability of others who are authoring a document with you and can easily initiate a conversation without leaving Word.2

Word-02_Co-Author.jpg

3. Access and share your documents from virtually anywhere.

Post your documents online and then access, view, and edit them from most any computer or your Windows Mobile-based smartphone.3 With Word 2010, you can take advantage of a best-in-class document experience across multiple locations and devices.

Microsoft Word Web App. Edit documents in a Web browser when you’re away from your office, home, or school without compromising the quality of your viewing experience.1

Microsoft Word Mobile 2010.Stay current and take immediate action using an enhanced mobile version of Word specifically suited to your smartphone.3

4. Add visual effects to your text.

With Word 2010, you can apply formatting effects such as shadow, bevel, glow, and reflection to your document text as easily as applying bold or underline. You can spell-check text that uses visual effects, and add text effects to paragraph styles. Many of the same effects used for images are now available to both text and shapes, enabling you to seamlessly coordinate all of your content.

Word-04_TextEffects.jpg

5. Turn your text into compelling diagrams.

Word 2010 offers you more options to add visual impact to your documents. Choose from dozens of additional SmartArt® Graphics to build impressive diagrams just by typing a bulleted list. Use SmartArt to transform basic, bullet-point text into compelling visuals that better illustrate your ideas.

Word-05_Composite.jpg

6. Add visual impact to your document.

New picture-editing tools in Word 2010 enable you to add special picture effects without additional photo-editing software. You can easily adjust pictures with color saturation and temperature controls. You also get improved tools for easier and more precise cropping and image correction, to help you turn a simple document into a work of art.

Word-06_PhotoEditing.jpg

7. Recover work you thought was lost.

After working on that document for awhile, did you accidentally close it without saving? No problem. Word 2010 lets you recover draft versions of recently edited files as easily as opening any file, even if you never saved the document.

8. Transcend communication barriers.

Word 2010 helps you work and communicate effectively across different languages.4 Translate a word, phrase, or document more easily than before. Set separate language settings for ScreenTips, Help content, and displays. And, get additional assistance for English as a second language with English text-to-speech playback.

9. Insert screenshots and handwriting into your documents.

Capture and insert screenshots directly from Word 2010 to quickly and easily incorporate visual illustrations into your work. When you use a tablet-enabled device such as a Tablet PC or Wacom tablet, you get improved tools for formatting ink as easily as you format shapes.

10. Accomplish more with an enhanced user experience.

Word 2010 simplifies how you access features. The new Microsoft Office Backstage™ view replaces the traditional File menu to let you save, share, print, and publish your documents with just a few clicks. With the improved Ribbon, you can access your favorite commands even more quickly by customizing tabs or creating your own to personalize the experience to your work style.

Word-10_Backstage_Print.jpg

Preuzeto sa: http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/word/default.aspx

To je taj stil sa tabovima kao i 2007. Svi to forsiraju...
I u autocad-u 2009 su ubacili isto, trebalo mi vremena da se naviknem, ali srecom ima i opcija za stari raspored sto je dobro doslo za prelazni period.

Kako je meni taj lik smesan lol

Autocad odavno nisam ni otvorio... Jedno vreme sam modelirao u Inventoru, pa odatle vadio potrebne preseke... A onda nesto malo i u CATIA-i...

Ja ga otvaram uglavnom kad moram :D Mada ima izgleda da cu ga koristiti a da mi nece tako tesko pasti, jer su se formirali potrebni uslovi za realizaciju nekih ideja od ranije, pa cu posle nove godine da prionem.
Za sad sam vise u adobe nego u autodesk-u.

Slične teme

Back