Jean Baudrillard | Fatal Strategies

xpertbet

Iskusan
Poruka
In this shimmering manifesto against dialectics, Jean Baudrillard constructs a condemnatory ethics of the “false problem.” One foot in social science, the other in speculation about the history of ideas, this text epitomizes the assault that Baudrillard has made on the history of Western philosophy. Posing such anti-questions as “Must we put information on a diet?” Baudrillard cuts across historical and contemporary space with profound observations on American corporations, arms build-up, hostage-taking, transgression, truth, and the fate of theory itself. Not only an important map of Baudrillard's continuing examination of evil, this essay is also a profound critique of 1980s’ American politics at the time when the author was beginning to have his incalculable effect on a generation of this country’s artists and theorists.

odlicna knjiga

ko je citao nek slobodno komentarise ostali nek se suzdrze lupanja gluposti

delo baca na kolena vecinu uspostavljenih definicija koje se uzimaju zdravo za gotovo poput odnosa subjekta i objekta, vlasnika i robe, manipulaciju masa isto je zachinjena formalnim okultizmom predstavljanjem pojava, boja itd..

eXtra knjiga

ideja jeste spekulacija ali se poziva na princip da je sve spekulacija pa i to, nije od onih dosadnih ovo je ovo ono ono knjiga nema pretenzije da se prihvati svaki red kao to je to ali natera coveka da se zamisli

Baudrillard "dere"

Smrt kao simbolicka razmena, citO.

Ne verujem u generalizaciju zla...cuss`,od poststrukturalista. jeste im `srce` centar filozofije, al smara akrobatika loma,bolan,kono vecna kategorija... treba poentirat, doc` do neceg. eto tako danas kontan...

Poslednja izmena:

Back