(Razno, Humor) With great power...

To sam procitala na nekom drugom forumu:)

Dali se bojite SVINJSKOG GRIPA.
Ne ne jedem ni svinjsko ni pilece meso :) - vegeterjanka sam.

Najgore je sto se cura nije salila, sto je nasih godina. Kasnije trebali su da ji objasne, da se grip ne dobija sa svinjskim mesom.

Tako vam je to kad koristimo internet za gluposti.

Pa neka pase travu.

Znam jedan bolji (moja licna kuhinja za crnjake):

Da je Isus yiveo u vreme Drakule i bio nabijen na kolac, danas bi se šuljevi smatrali svetim.

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Poslednja izmena:
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/sumerians_look_on_in_confusion_as

The Onion:
Members of the earth's earliest known civilization, the Sumerians, looked on in shock and confusion some 6,000 years ago as God, the Lord Almighty, created Heaven and Earth.
"I do not understand," reads an ancient line of pictographs depicting the sun, the moon, water, and a Sumerian who appears to be scratching his head. "A booming voice is saying, 'Let there be light,' but there is already light. It is saying, 'Let the earth bring forth grass,' but I am already standing on grass."

:hahaha:

The Onion:
Moreover, the Sumerians were taken aback by the creation of the same animals and herb-yielding seeds that they had been domesticating and cultivating for hundreds of generations.

"The Sumerian people must have found God's making of heaven and earth in the middle of their well-established society to be more of an annoyance than anything else," said Paul Helund, ancient history professor at Cornell University. "If what the pictographs indicate are true, His loud voice interrupted their ancient prayer rituals for an entire week."

:klap: :rotf:

The Onion:
According to the cuneiform tablets, Sumerians found God's most puzzling act to be the creation from dust of the first two human beings.

"These two people made in his image do not know how to communicate, lack skills in both mathematics and farming, and have the intellectual capacity of an infant," one Sumerian philosopher wrote. "They must be the creation of a complete idiot."

:rotf:

Back