Best quotes!

We are glorious! We will no longer be afraid. Only through pain can you achieve your greatness! The impure are the untouched, the unburned, the unslain. Those who have not been torn have no value in themselves and no place in this world!

Split

Starman: I must go back. But there is something I must tell you. I gave you a baby tonight.
Jenny Hayden: No. That is impossible, I can't have a child. I've been to a doctor. A couple of them.
Starman: Believe what I tell you. A boy baby. He will be human - a baby of your husband, but also he will be my baby. He will know everything I know and when he grows to manhood he will be a teacher.

(Starman)

Mr. Lee: Take the money!
Bill Foster: You think I'm a thief? I'm not the thief. I'm not the one charging 85 cents for a STINKING SODA! YOU'RE THE THIEF! I'm just standing up for my rights... as a consumer.

(Falling Down)

You're neither.

You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

( Apocalypse Now )

- - - - - - - - - -

We are glorious! We will no longer be afraid. Only through pain can you achieve your greatness! The impure are the untouched, the unburned, the unslain. Those who have not been torn have no value in themselves and no place in this world!

Split

+1
Ne da mi sokoćalo da dam repku...

Dan Gallagher: You're so sad. You know that, Alex? Lonely and very sad.
Alex Forrest: Don't you ever pity me, you smug bastard.
Dan Gallagher: I'll pity you... I'll pity you. I'll pity you because you're sick.
Alex Forrest: Why? Because I won't allow you treat me like some slut you can just bang a couple of times and throw in the garbage?

(Fatal Attraction)

Eugene: Listen to this, (reading from the newspaper) "Hillside Strangler gets his college degree in prison".
Beverly: That's nice, dear.
Eugene: Nice? He should have been executed!
Misty: He killed people, mom!
Beverly: We all have our bad days.

(Serial Mom)

Tiffany: Hey!
Pat: What the ****? I'm married!
Tiffany: So am I!
Pat: What the **** are you doing, your husband's dead!
Tiffany: Where's your wife?
Pat: You're crazy!
Tiffany: I'm not the one who just got out of that hospital in Baltimore.
Pat: And I'm not the big slut!... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry.
Tiffany: I was a big slut, but I'm not any more. There's always going to be a part of me that's sloppy and dirty, but I like that. With all the other parts of myself. Can you say the same about yourself fucker? Can you forgive? Are you any good at that?

(Silver Linings Playbook)

Ray: (showing photos) Do you know her?
Buddy: Sissy. Hope she's nothin' to you.
Ray: She's my wife.
Buddy: Figures. Did she run off and leave you?
Ray: No.
Buddy: Well, give it time.
Ray: Is that what she did to you?
Buddy: She did things to me I can't even pronounce.

(Dream Lover)

What's really funny is that fu*king bank job in Secaucus. I'm in the weeds lying down. He said, "What are you doing?" I said, "Resting." "Here? This ain't no beach or park." "I'm resting!" I said. He pulls me in, starts asking questions. You know, this and that. "What are you going to tell us?" I said, "My usual. Nothing. Why tell you? The fu*k." He says, "No, you'll tell me something today." I said, "Okay, go fu*k your mother." Bing! Pow! Boom! You saw the paper, Anthony. My head was out like this. I'm coming around and who do I see in front of me? This prick again. He says, "What do you want to tell me now?" I said, "What are you doing here? I said to go fu*k your mother." I thought he'd shit. Pow! Ping! The fuckers. I wish I was big just once.

Goodfellas

32687_Flashdance_122_418lo.jpg

"Make a man think that he's accepted. It's all just a great big game to you. I mean, you're all obviously too lazy and too warped to do anything meaningful with your lives, so you prey upon the sexual fantasies of others. I'm sure it comes as no great surprise to you when I say that there are little corners in everyone which were better off left alone; sicknesses, weaknesses, which-which should never be exposed. But... that's your stock in trade, isn't it - a man's weakness? And I was never really fully aware of mine... until you brought them out."

73a4391112267684.jpg

(Klute)

My friend, Jefferson's an American saint because he wrote the words,
"All men are created equal." Words he clearly didn't believe, since he allowed his own
children to live in slavery. He was a rich wine snob who was sick of paying taxes to the
Brits. So yeah, he wrote some lovely words and aroused the rabble, and they went out
and died for those words, while he sat back and drank his wine and fuc*ked his slave girl.
This guy wants to tell me we're living in a community. Don't make me laugh.
I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business.
Now fuc*king pay me.

( Killing Them Softly )

Carol Connelly: (to Melvin Udall) I'm not going to sleep with you. I will never sleep with you. Never, ever. Not ever.
Melvin Udall: I'm sorry, but, um, we don't open for the no-sex oaths until nine a.m.
Carol Connelly: I'm not kidding.
Melvin Udall: Okay. Anything else?

(As Good As It Gets)

Max: You know, the one thing I can't figure out, are these girls real smart or real real lucky?
Hal Slocumb: Don't matter. Brains'll only get you so far and luck always runs out.

(Thelma & Louise)

Yu Shu Lien: It's a great fortune to marry into such a noble family.
Jen Yu: Is it? Actually, I like the great heroes in the books... just like you and Li Mu Bai. Marriage is a good thing. If only I could be free to live my own life... to choose who I love and love him in my own way. That's real happiness.

(Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon)

Back