zuta kuca crveni

Adem1

Primećen član
Banovan
Poruka
po ko zna koji put....zuta kuca

Aug
2009 Serb agents in action in Kosovo to secure false testimonies on the “Yellow House”

RTK, Kosovo TV public broadcaster, has showed on Tuesday evening exclusive video records of three Serb spies in action while trying to persuade people to offer false testimonies in exchange for money. The conversations, probably made by the Kosovo Police surveillance teams, clearly show the Serbian spies while they offered large amounts of money in exchange of false testimonies on organ transplants. They said that they would pay for one testimony up to 100,000 Euros.

The following is an unofficial translation of the footage which can also be found in YouTube and in the RTK website.

Agent 1: You win 60,000-70,000 Euros. This is a done deal. Money is not an issue. There is a procedure how the money is allocated

Citizen: Is he a state’s official?

Agent 1: Yes, he is.

Citizen: Who gives the money? The state, or…?

Agent 1: Yes, the state does.

Citizen: Serbia?

Agent 1: Yes, Serbia. Do you know how much it cost to us to pay a person who gave the information that his organ (kidney) was transplanted – 300,000 Euros, I swear to God.

This exclusive footage shows Igor Jucinac, a Kosovo Serb, and Milutino Radonovic and Predrag Zeljkovic, citizens of Serbia, in action. These three were arrested as Serbian spies after Kosovo Police obtained videos evidence proving that these three have offered large amounts of money to individuals in exchange of false statements on organ transplants. They were arrested by Kosovo police on 11 June earlier this year in the vicinity of Çagllavica. Three other suspects are still at large.

The video shows that suspects offered up to 100,000 Euros to individuals, with guarantees that the amount is allocated by Serbian state. The videos shown by RTK, also show one of the suspects, who is still free and wanted by the police.

Police says that investigations are not closed yet. Police spokesperson Arber Beka said, “Investigators have raised charges on organized crime and direct involvement in crime based on Kosovo’s criminal code.”

The evidence collected on the case submitted to the prosecution strengthen the suspicions that the accused have connections with Serbia’s state security structures. “The investigators have grounded suspicions that the accused could have connections with Serbia’s state institutions,” said Kosovo Police Spokesperson Beka.
i nastavak...
secate se da sam onomad preneo vest da su uhapsena trojica srba zbog trazenja "svedoka" koji bi "priznao" sta se desavalo u zutoj kuci...
evo i snimka na kojem se vidi kako se traze "dokazi"...

jeste, "srbi" love shiptarske svedoke po nekom parku, a o svemu tome iz prve ruke prica Police spokesperson Arber Beka, poznatiji kao brat lazov ubice 12 svedoka majmuna haradinaja

`ajde bre sikter nocas shiptare, dosadio si, totalno otkrivas svoju pravu prljavu prirodu i shiptarsku lazljivu narav

javi se kada analbanija dozvoli istragu medjunarodnim pravnim organima

jeste, "srbi" love shiptarske svedoke po nekom parku, a o svemu tome iz prve ruke prica Police spokesperson Arber Beka, poznatiji kao brat lazov ubice 12 svedoka majmuna haradinaja

`ajde bre sikter nocas shiptare, dosadio si, totalno otkrivas svoju pravu prljavu prirodu i shiptarsku lazljivu narav

javi se kada analbanija dozvoli istragu medjunarodnim pravnim organima

ja sam onomad preneo vest o njihovom hapsenju, bilo je ime i prezime svakog ponaosob. sada imas i nacrtano kako su to radili. sta ti nije jasno ja ne znam.

a sve je pocelo...

Jun
2009 Human rights activists visit the three detained Serbs in the Prishtina prison

June 12 (Kosovo Times) - The Council for the Defence of Human Rights of Kosovo has visited the three arrested Serbs who have been arrested yesterday in Cagllavica on charges that they have pressured individuals to falsely testify for being victim of organ transplantations during the war in Kosovo. The three detainees are being held in the detention centre in Prishtina and they reported to the Council that so far there was no violation of their human rights nor they were exposed to physical abuse.
The Council for the Defence of Human Rights has announced that they are going to monitor the case and the treatment of the three detainees.
Igor Jucinac, Kosovo Serb (1976), Milutin Radanovic, citizen of Serbia (1957), Predrag Zeljkovic, citizen of Serbia (1976) have been arrested by the Kosovo Police in Caglavica on Thursday on charges that they have offered money to individuals to falsely testify against the former Kosovo Liberation Army.
“All three detainees and one who is at large are suspected that working together they offered money up to 100000 Euros so people could testify falsely for being victims of human organ transplantations during the war in Kosovo”, Arber Beka, spokesman of the Kosovo Police told reporters today during a press conference in Prishtina.

uhapseni 12 juna i evo dva meseca pod najgorim mukama nisu priznali ko iz srpske vlasti ih je poslao da obave taj prljavi zadatak, rasim ljajic ili bruno vekaric

sikter, shiptare

da je slobina policija u pitanju oni bi davnopriznali.
citaj post gde se kaze da ih niko nije ni pipnuo. mozda je za neverovati, ali cuo sam od nekih prekrsioca zakona, da je sada sve "lakse"...niko ne sme da te prstom pipne... demokratija na nivou

da je slobina policija u pitanju oni bi davnopriznali.
citaj post gde se kaze da ih niko nije ni pipnuo. mozda je za neverovati, ali cuo sam od nekih prekrsioca zakona, da je sada sve "lakse"...niko ne sme da te prstom pipne... demokratija na nivou

Ademe svaka vasa aktivnost se kosi sa logikom i sa samim razmisljanjem.samo ispadas klovn(po ko zna koji put:lol:)!

Ademe svaka vasa aktivnost se kosi sa logikom i sa samim razmisljanjem.samo ispadas klovn(po ko zna koji put:lol:)!

tacno. vi se kunete u neku pricu koju ste culi od osobe protiv koje ste svasta govorili, a sada ne verujete snimku gde se vide osobe, imate njihova imena i prezimena.
bem ti takvu tvoju logiku... cigla cetvrtasta a valovi okrugli... gde je tu logika

Back