Michael Jackson je mrtav

Mi na ovom sajtu www.themjplace.com imamo jedan projekat! Naime da biste mogli da ucestvujete u istom morate postati clan istog sajta, a drugo, morate preko paypala donirati najmanje 1$ za projekat ukoliko zelite da ucestvujete u istom, sto naravno ne morate ukoliko ne zelite. Za one koje interesuje ucesce evo vise reci o projektu:

Project *STAR* : A new project in loving memory of Michael

Michael was, is and always will be the biggest star in the universe.

We love him with our body and soul, and nothing will ever change that.

TMJP has been searching for a symbolic way of showing our never ending devotion for Michael.

We wanted to do something special to express our feelings in a meaningful way and we think we have found it.

May I present to you:

Project *STAR*

The MJ Place will be naming a star after Michael. This is our unique way to immortalize our admiration and love for the King Of POP.

Not only will we register a star, we are also going to launch a message into space at the end of 2009!

Yes, you are reading that right! We are going to send our message to space on board of an actual rocket in the fourth quarter of 2009!

What will you receive if you decide to donate/join this project?

1) Star certificate:
All joining members will receive a copy of the star certificate in their mailbox.
The star certificate (which will be e-mailed to you) will be showing the star name, the date of registration, the star's telescopic coordinates and the message that we dedicate to Michael. Your certificate will be ready to print (letter size) and suitable for framing.

2) Launch certificate:
You will also receive a copy of the launch certificate to certify that our star name (Michael Jackson) and our personal message was launched into Earth orbit on board our next satellite. Please note that this certificate will only be available after the launch occurs (the end of 2009). This certificale will also be e-mailed to you.

Do you want to join?
You can easily join by donating an amount of your choice via Paypal.

Deadline: August 15 (NO EXEPTIONS)

Star will be registered on August 29nd.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/culturevideo/?bcpid=25560314001&bctid=29578916001

It appeared to show that the 'King of Pop' had made a swift ascent to the heavens after his death.

Father of two Gary Sloggett, 43, had taken some photographs of his Rover 200 with the intention of submitting them to a car sales magazine.

But when he uploaded the snaps onto his computer he was shocked to see Michael Jackson who had died just 13 hours earlier - staring back at him.

'It's quite extraordinary,' said Gary, of Stafford. 'The obvious explanation is that it seems to be some sort of cloud formation that just happened at the time.'

'But I've shown the picture to quite a few people and without prompting they all say: 'That's Jacko.'

'To be honest I'm a bit of a sceptic and I'm not the world's greatest Michael Jackson fan, but as soon as I saw the picture on my computer it set me thinking.

'I'm not saying I've been touched by any sort of presence, but it is pretty unusual. I was a bit bemused to say the least. '

Gary, who is married to Moira, 41, and has two children, Amy, 13, and Thomas, 11, went on: 'I didn't upload the pictures for a few days but I took them at around 10am on the day after Michael Jackson died.

'When I saw the picture I immediately turned to my wife and said: 'What is Michael Jackson doing on my car bonnet?'

'If you look at the picture for long enough it even looks as if he has got wings.'

Mr Sloggett eventually sold his Rover 200 for £650.

Back