Gde smo bili, a gde smo sada

BG5

Veoma poznat
Poruka
Gde smo bili u vreme vladavina Josipa Broza i Slobodana Milosevica, a gde smo sada
ser07.jpg

The Polity conceptual scheme is unique in that it examines concomitant qualities of democratic and autocratic authority in governing institutions, rather than discreet and mutually exclusive forms of governance. This perspective envisions a spectrum of governing authority that spans from fully institutionalized autocracies through mixed, or incoherent, authority regimes (termed "anocracies") to fully institutionalized democracies. The "Polity Score" captures this regime authority spectrum on a 21-point scale ranging from -10 (hereditary monarchy) to +10 (consolidated democracy). The Polity scores can also be converted to regime categories: we recommend a three-part categorization of "autocracies" (-10 to -6), "anocracies" (-5 to +5 and the three special values: -66, -77, and -88), and "democracies" (+6 to +10); see "Global Regimes by Type, 1946-2006" above. The Polity scheme consists of six component measures that record key qualities of executive recruitment, constraints on executive authority, and political competition. It also records changes in the institutionalized qualities of governing authority. The Polity data include information only on the institutions of the central government and on political groups acting, or reacting, within the scope of that authority
http://www.systemicpeace.org/polity/polity4.htm

Poslednja izmena:
Gde smo bili u vreme vladavina Josipa Broza i Slobodana Milosevica, a gde smo sada
ser07.jpg

Polity IV Trend Graph, 1946-2006: The Polity IV Country Reports contain a graphic in the upper right hand corner that tracks the country’s annual Polity scores from 1946 to present with a referent grid denoting vertical thresholds for Democracy (+6 and above) and Autocracy (-6 and below) and a horizontal line indicating the end of the Cold War (1991). The trend graph includes information on special Polity conditions, including periods of factionalism (POLCOMP = 6 or 7; Polity trend line denoted in RED), interruption (POLITY = -66; Polity trend denoted with dashed purple line), interregnum (POLITY = -77; Polity trend denoted with dashed black line), and transition (POLITY = -88; Polity trend denoted with dashed green line) and special Polity change events, including autocratic backsliding (i.e., a five-point or greater change toward more autocratic authority that forcibly replaces an established regime, denoted with an X), executive auto-coups or autogolpe (i.e., a five-point or greater change in regime authority initiated by a ruling executive, denoted by an A), revolutionary change (i.e., a forcible ouster of an established regime and its wholesale replacement by a radically different regime authority and ruling elite, denoted by an R), state failure (i.e., the total or near-total collapse of central authority affecting more than fifty percent of state territory, denoted by a S), and coup d'etat (i.e., a military or military-backed forcible ouster of an established executive with little or no change in regime authority).

:lol:

ser07.jpg

Polity IV Trend Graph, 1946-2006: The Polity IV Country Reports contain a graphic in the upper right hand corner that tracks the country’s annual Polity scores from 1946 to present with a referent grid denoting vertical thresholds for Democracy (+6 and above) and Autocracy (-6 and below) and a horizontal line indicating the end of the Cold War (1991). The trend graph includes information on special Polity conditions, including periods of factionalism (POLCOMP = 6 or 7; Polity trend line denoted in RED), interruption (POLITY = -66; Polity trend denoted with dashed purple line), interregnum (POLITY = -77; Polity trend denoted with dashed black line), and transition (POLITY = -88; Polity trend denoted with dashed green line) and special Polity change events, including autocratic backsliding (i.e., a five-point or greater change toward more autocratic authority that forcibly replaces an established regime, denoted with an X), executive auto-coups or autogolpe (i.e., a five-point or greater change in regime authority initiated by a ruling executive, denoted by an A), revolutionary change (i.e., a forcible ouster of an established regime and its wholesale replacement by a radically different regime authority and ruling elite, denoted by an R), state failure (i.e., the total or near-total collapse of central authority affecting more than fifty percent of state territory, denoted by a S), and coup d'etat (i.e., a military or military-backed forcible ouster of an established executive with little or no change in regime authority).

Kao....

ser07.jpg

The Polity conceptual scheme is unique in that it examines concomitant qualities of democratic and autocratic authority in governing institutions, rather than discreet and mutually exclusive forms of governance. This perspective envisions a spectrum of governing authority that spans from fully institutionalized autocracies through mixed, or incoherent, authority regimes (termed "anocracies") to fully institutionalized democracies. The "Polity Score" captures this regime authority spectrum on a 21-point scale ranging from -10 (hereditary monarchy) to +10 (consolidated democracy). The Polity scores can also be converted to regime categories: we recommend a three-part categorization of "autocracies" (-10 to -6), "anocracies" (-5 to +5 and the three special values: -66, -77, and -88), and "democracies" (+6 to +10); see "Global Regimes by Type, 1946-2006" above. The Polity scheme consists of six component measures that record key qualities of executive recruitment, constraints on executive authority, and political competition. It also records changes in the institutionalized qualities of governing authority. The Polity data include information only on the institutions of the central government and on political groups acting, or reacting, within the scope of that authority

pa za one nepismene u koje i tebe ubrajam tek da ti recem da je titova juga bila treca svetska sila koja je kontrolisala cak polovinu svetskog stanovnistva.
a danas nemozemo da kontrolisemo ni svoju zemlju juzno od kraljevo.

ser07.jpg

Kakvo je ovo .......... bre alo???
Nikoga ne interesuje što si ti naučio da crtas neke linije bez smisla na paint-u

Poslednja izmena od moderatora:
znachi po owoj expertskoj analizi. Ranije smo zhiweli u minus 6 i to nam je bio standard
a sada zhiwimo na plus 6...
Znachi napredowali smo za 12 poena na EU skali
:super: :super: :super: Josh par poena pa tje da ukinu wize. A onda brajko jos jedno 20 pa tjemo da udjemo i u uniju!! :super:

Back