Srbija gubi svoju stratešku prednost ulaskom Albanije i Hrvatske u NATO

Q. in perpetuum hibernum

Stara legenda
Poruka
Croatia and Albania joined NATO on April 1st, causing Belgrade analysts to worry that Serbia's geostrategic position in the Balkans is eroding.

"Serbia has begun losing its leading position in the region with the admission of Croatia and Albania to NATO," analyst Aleksandar Radic said. "Croatia had the ambition of becoming a regional force, and it is now slowly implementing that plan, while Serbia remains a captive of history," Radic said.

The situation becomes even more complex for Serbia with Macedonia knocking on NATO's door and Bosnia and Herzegovina boasting of good co-operation with the Alliance through the Partnership for Peace (PfP). Serbia became a PfP member in 2006.

Just a day after NATO accepted new members from the Balkans, Serbia unveiled drafts of national security and defence strategies in which it maintains its proclaimed military neutrality. Presenting the documents, Defence Minister Dragan Sutanovac said Serbia should forge a positive relationship with NATO within the PfP as soon as possible.

"My opinion on NATO membership is still abstract, since no one has asked or offered us the option of joining the organisation yet; hence, the defence ministry is not discussing that matter for the time being," Sutanovac added.

One of the ruling coalition members, the Serbian Renewal Movement, has started advocating additional co-operation with NATO. Party Vice President Srdjan Sreckovic said Serbia must intensify its activities within the PfP.

Sreckovic went on to say it is very difficult to imagine Serbia exercising any political or economic leadership in the Western Balkans with NATO members surrounding it.

At the moment, relations between NATO and Serbia are strained since the Alliance's force in Kosovo -- KFOR -- trained the Kosovo Security Force, an armed unit that Belgrade perceives as a threat.

In addition, memories of the 1999 bombing campaign, which claimed the lives of an estimated 2,500 Serbs, are still fresh. According to all recent polls, over 60% of the public still opposes membership in NATO.

However, NATO officials at the April 4th summit in Strasbourg, France, voiced "readiness for the development of partnership, political consultations and practical co-operation" with Serbia, adding that "the will and steps taken by the Serbian authorities" were important in the matter. The officials also called on Serbia to "support further progress towards strengthening peace and order in Kosovo".

http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/xhtml/en_GB/features/setimes/features/2009/04/16/feature-02

I šta onda govore ovi antiNATOvci na ovom forumu? :dontunderstand: :dash:

хехе кроз србију пролази јужни ток ,стратешки важан за италију и немачку које имају акције у гаспрому:bye: амери могу да га пофафају

A kada će to biti izgrađeno? Kada Srbija postane rinta-zemlja za Ruse? :D

I zar nisi čuo da je Srpska vojska ima manevre sa NATOm na samoj granici Rusije, i to u Gruziji?

Izvini , a kakvu je to Srbija stratesku prednost imala pre nego sto su Hrvati i Albanci usli u NATO .

Centralna država na Balkanu, nezaobilazna, koja se graniči sa svima. Potencijal za vodeću regionalnu silu, nikada iskorišćeni, koji se sada može smatrati istorijom.

Sada će to Hrvatska biti, a Srbija će morati da ima zavisan odnos prema Hrvatskoj.

A kada će to biti izgrađeno? Kada Srbija postane rinta-zemlja za Ruse? :D

I zar nisi čuo da je Srpska vojska ima manevre sa NATOm na samoj granici Rusije, i to u Gruziji?

за 3 дана се потписује кровни уговор за цео јужни ток у софији,уз присуство 120 делегација и европске уније:bye: три човека који прате маневре нису нешто битно:ok:

Centralna država na Balkanu, nezaobilazna, koja se graniči sa svima. Potencijal za vodeću regionalnu silu, nikada iskorišćeni, koji se sada može smatrati istorijom.

Sada će to Hrvatska biti, a Srbija će morati da ima zavisan odnos prema Hrvatskoj.

аха као што имамо завистан однос према мађарској и бугарској:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

за 3 дана се потписује кровни уговор за цео јужни ток у софији,уз присуство 120 делегација и европске уније:bye: три човека који прате маневре нису нешто битно:ok:

Zar nije Bugarska u NATO i EU, inače?

"Из твојих уста - у Божје уши"!...

Regionalne sile su Grchka i Rumunija, kakva crna Hrvatska.

Каже Радић...:lol:
И шта сад што је ХР у злочиначкој организацији?Каква је то предност у односу на Србију?
Шта ће да ураде?Да прошире Хрватску до Земуна?:lol:

Teritorije nisu bitne.

HR će biti ekonomski jaka, razvijena, superiornija od Srbije, sa većom, modernijom, jačom vojskom koja će moći Srbiju vrlo brzo pregaziti, Hrvatska već okupira Kosovo (dio Srbije) zajedno sa ostalima, a Srbije na Kosovu nema nigdje, itd...

Back