Service Pack 3 Setup error

General Dus@n

Iskusan
Poruka
Moram da instaliram service pack 3 ,ali javlja mi se problem, pri instalaciji ,kad pokrenem setup posle nekog vremena pojavi se poruka "The core system file (kernel) used to start this computer is not a Microsoft Windows file.The service pack will not be instaled" ,a pokusao sam i da nabavim drugu instalaciju SP3 tj taj dodatak koji je tezak 316 mb ali SVE JE ISTO ISTA PORUKA I SVE kada pokrenem instalaciju.Zakljucio sam da nije do instalacije nego do mog win-a ,jel moze neko da mi pomogne da resim ovo???:dash::dash::dash:
A inace sp3 mi treba za GTA IV

When you try to install a Windows XP service pack on a computer, you may receive an error message that resembles the following:
Windows has detected that one or more protected core system files (kernel) on your computer have been modified. The Service Pack contains updated versions of those files, which work to provide a stable environment for your programs. Due to this modification, the Service Pack will not be installed. For more information, see Knowledge Base article Q327101 at http://support.microsoft.com.

This behavior may occur if the computer has a modified version of the Ntoskrnl.exe file that uses the /KERNEL switch in the Boot.ini file. This condition may exist because the computer has a third-party program installed that customizes the graphics that are displayed when your computer starts. Third-party programs that can cause this condition include the following:

* BootXP
* LogonUI Boot Randomizer

To resolve this problem, you must remove the third-party program that is causing the problem.

Warning The following procedure includes steps that will modify the Boot.ini file. Improper configuration of the Boot.ini file can leave the computer in an unbootable state. We recommend that you back up the Boot.ini file before you make these changes. For more information about how to backup and edit the boot.ini file, click on the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
289022 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/289022/ ) How to edit the Boot.ini file in Windows XP

1. Click OK to close the error message.
2. Click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
3. Click the program that customizes the startup graphics, and then click Remove.
4. Restart the computer, and then try to install the service pack again. If the problem persists, go to step 5.
5. On the desktop, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
6. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Settings under Startup and Recovery.
7. Under System Startup, click Edit.

The Boot.ini file opens in Notepad.
8. Locate and then delete the /KERNEL=filename switch.

Note The /KERNEL=filename switch is an optional parameter. Typically, it is only used by third-party programs that modify the kernel. It is safe to delete the entire switch parameter, which may resemble /kernel=kernel.exe. The following is a sample Boot.ini file from a Windows XP Professional-based computer that contains a /KERNEL=filename switch:

Kod:
[boot loader] timeout=30 default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS 
[operating systems] multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect /kernel=ntkrnlmp.exe

After you delete the /KERNEL=filename switch, the sample boot.ini file resembles the following:

Kod:
[boot loader] timeout=30 default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS 
[operating systems] multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect

9. Save and then close the Boot.ini file.
10. Restart the computer.
11. Try to install the Windows XP service pack.

[boot loader]
timeout=30
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional (bootscreen)" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect /usepmtimer /KERNEL=kernel1.exe
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect /usepmtimer

[boot loader]
timeout=30
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional (bootscreen)" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect /usepmtimer /KERNEL=kernel1.exe
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect /usepmtimer

Obriši ovo sto sam označio crvenim slovima i idi gore na na File pa na Save!

Udji u Control Panel pa onda Folder options pa isključi "Hide protected operation system files (Recommended)" onda kad udjes u C:\ videćeš boot.ini idi desni klik na njega pa Properties i iskljuci Read-only i idi na OK i onda posle uradi ovo gore sto sam ti rekao....

Back