GOOGLE NAPAD NA SRS...........

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

olympiakos

Domaćin
Banovan
Poruka
GOOGLE ATTACKS SERBIAN RADICAL PARTY
Google has introduced a service that automatically translates text and webpages written in the Serbian language into English. On the surface this appears to be wonderful, but take a closer look. Here is an original webpage written in the Serbian language and here is Google's English translation of the same webpage.

Be sure to compare the two links closely. Do you notice anything odd about Google's English translation? Google has substituted Serbian Radical Party leader Vojislav Seselj's name with that of Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. Obviously this isn't an innocent software glitch. Somebody did this on purpose.

The first question that arises is this: If Google sees fit to mock the Serbian Radical Party by substituting its leader's name with that of Osama bin Laden, might Google also see fit to suppress web pages that favor the party and to promote web pages which denigrate it? The second question, and by far the bigger question, is this: who else, besides the Serbian Radical Party, might Google decide to target?

Written by: Andy Wilcoxson

Sta li je ovo trebalo da znaci :think:

a dobra tema bese....
mislim da je slavka bila autor teme

Pazi tvog citata:

Original set bootee View message
Prije mozda mjesec dana jedan nas forumas je preko Perhaps before the month a forumas us through Google Translate preveo naslov teme u kojem se pominje Vojislav Sheselj. Google Translate translation headline topics in which mentions Vojislav Sheselj. Umjesto Volislav Sheselj pisalo je Osama bin Laden. Instead Volislav Sheselj wrote Osama bin Laden.
Eto to je to. So that's it. Nista posebno... Nothing special ...
a dobra tema bese.... a good issue bese ....
mislim da je slavka bila autor teme I think that the author was Slavko topics

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:
Nije Slavka. Ne znam ko bijase

Pazi tvog citata:

Original set bootee View message
Prije mozda mjesec dana jedan nas forumas je preko Perhaps before the month a forumas us through Google Translate preveo naslov teme u kojem se pominje Vojislav Sheselj. Google Translate translation headline topics in which mentions Vojislav Sheselj. Umjesto Volislav Sheselj pisalo je Osama bin Laden. Instead Volislav Sheselj wrote Osama bin Laden.
Eto to je to. So that's it. Nista posebno... Nothing special ...
a dobra tema bese.... a good issue bese ....
mislim da je slavka bila autor teme I think that the author was Slavko topics

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:
Nije Slavka. Ne znam ko bijase

TU TU TU je otvorio temu :mrgreen:

slava tu tu tu-u :hahaha::rotf:

Babe narikace sahranjuju SRS i na dobrom su putu da ga sahrane i udare krast na SRS do povratka "vojvode" iz Haga...sto i nije velika steta,samo mi je zao se Toma grobar i *******i tako lako prebacise u drugi tabor,po onoj logici "ma mi smo se samo malo salili zadnjih 18 godina".

GOOGLE ATTACKS SERBIAN RADICAL PARTY
Google has introduced a service that automatically translates text and webpages written in the Serbian language into English. On the surface this appears to be wonderful, but take a closer look. Here is an original webpage written in the Serbian language and here is Google's English translation of the same webpage.

Be sure to compare the two links closely. Do you notice anything odd about Google's English translation? Google has substituted Serbian Radical Party leader Vojislav Seselj's name with that of Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. Obviously this isn't an innocent software glitch. Somebody did this on purpose.

The first question that arises is this: If Google sees fit to mock the Serbian Radical Party by substituting its leader's name with that of Osama bin Laden, might Google also see fit to suppress web pages that favor the party and to promote web pages which denigrate it? The second question, and by far the bigger question, is this: who else, besides the Serbian Radical Party, might Google decide to target?

Written by: Andy Wilcoxson

Sta li je ovo trebalo da znaci :think:

ahahaha

k
a
k
o

s
i

g
l
u