Toward the Terra

Artemis-sensei

Aktivan član
Poruka
Evo i jedna lijepa tema o cak ljepsem animeu.
Da li ga je iko gledao?
Evo o cemu se radi
In a distant future where mankind has colonized the stars, life is being controlled by supercomputers. A race of psionics called Mu has emerged, and humanity fears and wants to destroy it. Staying hidden and attempting to rescue as many Mu children as possible before they are eliminated, the Mu have only one longing - to return home.

The plot of Toward the Terra spans a large number of years, jumping ahead multiple times, from Jomy's life on Ataraxia, to the various events on Station E-1077, to Jomy's founding of a Mu colony on a habitable planet, to the humans' invasion of said planet in order to eradicate the perceived threat, and finally to the Mu's return to Terra.

Znam da ne zvuci bas nesto ali to je jedan od najljepsih i najtuznijih animea koji sam glwedala.
Ajmo se kladiti da ces zaplakati na zadnjim epizodama!
Slike!
towardtheterra-1.png

Jomyspace-1.jpg

blue-1.jpg

E ajde da ozivnimo temu.
Usput. Kladim se sa vama da necete zamrziti ovaj anime. Nisam vidjela ni jednu osobu koja je mrzila ovaj anime.
Svi na pocetku kazu da je dosadno i lose, ali na kraju ili placu od tuge/odusevljeni su.
Novi zakon.
Niko ne mrzi Toward the Terra..niko!

Evo sta su neki rekli

Well, looking back around the earlier post, obscurity over Terra's source being a 70s manga when aspects of the staff were more discussed, the fact that it's not made by studios like KyoAni or BONES or whatever big name, the fact that stuff that links to space-opera/mecha/etc seems to get overlooked for whatever reason, the character designs that were both more retro than moe-centric along with the fact that it's a male-centric cast in a doroku slot show (( just look at the amount of people fazzing over the Kagami/Tsukasa/moe at other threads )) along with a slow start that seemingly irks people off (( since undeveloped GAR and cool seems to be the 'cool' thing nowadays. )) despite the fact the the first 4 episodes was perfectly solid, believable, had stronger impact surrounding Blue, the Artemesia/Mu-setting of Terra than the actual Jomy-emo...

Seems to be a mix of various factors really, which is really a recurring issue when we take a look at the simple majorities of this forum in particular, which in a degree of extent, spreads out elsewhere. It's the same for a lot of wonderful shows like Princess Tutu, Noein, Kemonozume, etc. Sometimes, things are dismissed just too conveniently, but for Terra, it's a real shame really. This show's wonderful cast of characters along with its emotional energy is just so powerful and immersing, it's hard to believe they did so in 24 episodes, for no less than 30 characters. Even side characters shone, despite lack of screen time.

I mean, I go 4chan and the only place people even talk about Terra is /cm/. What the hell? At least they recognize that it's a damn good show and not just for boy-love vibes.

Well, the only thing I can say is...

Their LOSS.

you will never ever forget this anime. it will hit you like an anvil, set your spirit on fire, and break your heart many times over.
my eyes feel like fried eggs, yet i could not stop watching. the best way to enjoy this show is to marathon it. wow.... this show is a damn masterpieces.

Finished watching. Just beautiful. One of the best shows I've ever watched ever, easily one of Spring's best right there with the still-running Saiunkoku Story. Dennou Coil and Seirei are great too, but none had been so character and emotionally-catching as Terra and Saiunkoku had been yet.

I loved how the show comes full round, with a tinge of bittersweet happiness to its end, along with its cast and their moments.

This is one of the few shows where the writing clearly shines. I've rarely seen a show compressed of 24 episodes, manages to make almost EVERY character shine in their own way, be it the main characters to the side characters. Nothing felt wasted, and it was really well done. I don't like GM, but it came in late in the series anyway, and the real core of the antagonist side had always been Keith and his human-machine struggle, and not some EVIL EYE.

Criminally underrated just doesn't cut it, but then again, it's always been that way for many shows.

Back