Carobni svet srednje zemlje

F

Feanor

Gost
Da li ste procitali Gospoddara Prstenova?Ako niste,sta cekate.Najbolja knjiga svih vremena.Ja vam preporucujem neke knjige koje ce vam pomoci u istrazivanju srednje zemnje.Osim Silmariliona i Hobita tu su i Tolkinov recnik,List i drvo-stvaranje vilinske price,Hobiti Vilenjaci Carobnjaci,Atlas srednje zemlje i mnoge druge.Ubedljivo najbolji sajt o Gospodaru prstenova je www.lordoftherings.net
Ako ste ljubitelj triologije ne propustite da pogledate ovaj sajt!Ako neko zna ko su dva carobnjaka,(osim Gandalfa,Radagasta i Sarumana),koji su dosli u srednju zemlju neka mi odgovori.

LOTR je davno postao klasik, i jedna je od retkih knjiga iz zanra epske fantastike koja je literarno jaka da se moze smatrati klasikom moderne knjizevnosti.
Inace to je i knjiga koju sam u poslednjih 11 godina procitao 10 puta. Doduse, zadnji put sam je citao pre dve, tri godine i necu skoro.

Ali nema sanse da nadjem "Bored of the ring", imam samo neke delove sa neta...
Ostalo imam na kompu na engleskom, ali Silmarilion samo na srpskom...
Mada, pretprosle godine kupih specijalno izdanje Silmariliona na engleskom, ali mi ga je devojka nedavno konfiskovala... :cry:

Feanor:
Da li ste procitali Gospoddara Prstenova?Ako niste,sta cekate.Najbolja knjiga svih vremena.Ja vam preporucujem neke knjige koje ce vam pomoci u istrazivanju srednje zemnje.Osim Silmariliona i Hobita tu su i Tolkinov recnik,List i drvo-stvaranje vilinske price,Hobiti Vilenjaci Carobnjaci,Atlas srednje zemlje i mnoge druge.Ubedljivo najbolji sajt o Gospodaru prstenova je www.lordoftherings.net
Ako ste ljubitelj triologije ne propustite da pogledate ovaj sajt!Ako neko zna ko su dva carobnjaka,(osim Gandalfa,Radagasta i Sarumana),koji su dosli u srednju zemlju neka mi odgovori.

Alatar & Pallando - The Blue Wizards
Two of the five Wizards sent to Middle-earth in the Third Age. The Wizards were Maiar spirits who took the form of old men. They were selected by the Valar to encourage the peoples of Middle-earth to oppose Sauron. Alatar was chosen by the Vala Orome. Pallando - who was also a Maia of Orome - accompanied Alatar as a friend.
Alatar and Pallando wore robes of sea-blue and were known as the Blue Wizards, or Ithryn Luin. They arrived in Middle-earth around the year 1000 of the Third Age and travelled to the lands far east of the Anduin. They were accompanied by Saruman, but while Saruman eventually returned to western Middle-earth, the Blue Wizards remained in the East.

It is not certain what became of the Blue Wizards. Their task was to help free the Men of the eastern lands, where the influence of Sauron was especially strong. It is possible that the Blue Wizards may have had a certain amount of success at first, for it is noted in one source (HoME XII) that Sauron's eastern forces were not as strong as they might have been. (However, it should be noted that this source contradicts others by stating that the Blue Wizards arrived in Middle-earth during the Second Age long before the other three Wizards.)

Whether the Blue Wizards were initially successful or not, it appears that ultimately they failed in their mission. They may have perished, or they may have been corrupted by Sauron, or they may have strayed from their purpose. Tolkien speculated in Letter #211 that the Blue Wizards were the founders of "secret cults and 'magic' traditions" that continued after Sauron's downfall into the Fourth Age and possibly beyond.

Whatever their ultimate fate, the Blue Wizards did not return to the Undying Lands from whence they came. The only one of the five Wizards to do so was Gandalf.

Other Names:
The names of the Blue Wizards are given as Morinehtar and Rómestámo in a note written by Tolkien late in life (HoME XII). It is not clear whether these names were intended to replace the names Alatar and Pallando, or whether Morinehtar and Romestamo were alternate names for the Blue Wizards, possibly those given to them by the people of Middle-earth.

Back