За длаку милионер...

Poruka
Добих писмо из Африке,где ме неко девојче обавештава са приложеном својом фотографијом и моб. телефоном да сам наследник неког ђеда који ми даје по тестаменту део свога богаства јер ето чуо је за мене и осетио потребу да ми помогне:mrgreen:. да је све истина она је спремна да ми уступи сву документацију и да јој се обавезно јавим да се чујемо....:whistling:....одбио сам....јер....знам за јадац...већ ми је један пријатељ налетио на сличну причу из Нигерије...Дакле,јави ти се адвокат,сав озбиљан,прочита ти тестамент и прича почиње...шаље ти копију тестамента...шаље ти потврду Афро суда..па опет прође неки дан,кад га зовеш он је заузет јавиће се сутра...добијаш лагано глупав израз лица са следећом мишљу А ЗАШТО ОВО НЕ БИ МОГЛА БИТИ ИСТИНА...:super:...ОНДА СЕ ЈАВИ АДВОКАТ И ОБАВЕСТИ ТЕ ДА ЈЕ ДРЖАВА ОДОБРИЛА ПРЕНОС ПАРА...ПА ОПЕТ ЗА НЕКИ ДАН ОТВОРИ ТИ РАЧУН У НАВОДНО РАЈФАЈЗЕН БАНЦИ У ЛОНДОНУ...ЗАТИМ КОНТАКТИРАШ ЕНГЛЕСКУ И ЈАВИ ТИ СЕ ЛИК..СВЕ ИДЕ ОК..ВИШЕ НЕ СУМЊАШ...ВЕЋ ЧЕКАШ СВОЈЕ НАСЛЕДСТВО...И ОНДА ДОЛАЗИ ЗАДЊИ МОМЕНАТ...БАНКА ТРАЖИ ПРЕКО СВОГ ЗАСТУПНИКА 1000 ЕУРА РАДИ ПРОВИЗИЈЕ ДА ТИ ПРЕБАЦИ ПАРЕ У СРБИЈУ...ПРИЈАТЕЉ КАЖЕ ДА НЕМА...ОНДА СЕ ЈАВЉА АДВОКАТ ИЗ АФРИКЕ И КАЖЕ ДА РАЗУМЕ СИТУАЦИЈУ И ДА ХИТНО УПЛАТИ ПРИЈАТЕЉ 500 ЕУРА А ОН(АДВОКАТ) помоћи ће тако што ће ОНдати 500...али треба пожурити јер ће истећи рок преузимања наследства јер је већ истиче рок преузимања...:dash: ....И тако ништа од 636000 долара:bye:

Bile je vise takvih prevara preko mail-a tipa dobitnik na lutriji..izvucen vas mail od milion..vazi

e bas to:D

Confirmation Email Ticket numbers: 41-8-13-19-29-23
Dear Winner
Following official publication results of the Email electronic on line Sweepstakes organized by the Eurolottory corporation, the Slide circular award and in conjunction with the foundation for the promotion of software products, (F.P.S.), held on the 15th of July 2008, in Bruselles Belgium, wherein your electrononic email address emerged as one of the online winning emails in the 1st category and therefore attracted a cash award of 1,000.000.00 Euro ( One Million Euro only),We write to officially notify you of this award and to advise you to contact the processing office immediately upon receipt of this message for more information concerning the verification processing and eventual payment of the above prize to you.

TEL 0032-488-698-914 or 01132-488-698-914
Reply to Email: euroclaimagency4@luckymail.com

It is important to note you that your award information was released today with the following particulars attached to it.
Reference No :11-7-4-21-12
Batch No: MKPL/55/44/12/20
Serial No: AGJP/223541454
Ticket No: 41-8-13-19-29-23
Lucky No: 3-6-27-14-5-1*9

Rememer, all winning must be claimed not later than 17th of August 2008
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Sasha woodman
Promotions Coordinator
TEL 0032-488-698-914 or 01132-488-698-914
Reply to Email: euroclaimagency4@luckymail.com

a posle toga je stigo mail sa formom koju treba da ispunim sa svojim licnim podacima, pa ce oni to kao da potvrde i onda mogu da preuzmem kintu..... deluje privlacno, al sam onda malo pogledao po netu i video da takve poruke stizu ljudima iz celog sveta.... a vec sam poceo da planiram:mrgreen:

Био је документарац на БиБиСиЈу на ову тему. Актери су наравно гржављани Нигерије, који преко рачуна наивних држављана УК перу силне паре. Не сећам се тачно детаља, ал знам да је била масна превара.

Poslednja izmena:
Добих писмо из Африке,где ме неко девојче обавештава са приложеном својом фотографијом и моб. телефоном да сам наследник неког ђеда који ми даје по тестаменту део свога богаства јер ето чуо је за мене и осетио потребу да ми помогне:mrgreen:. да је све истина она је спремна да ми уступи сву документацију и да јој се обавезно јавим да се чујемо....:whistling:....одбио сам....јер....знам за јадац...већ ми је један пријатељ налетио на сличну причу из Нигерије...Дакле,јави ти се адвокат,сав озбиљан,прочита ти тестамент и прича почиње...шаље ти копију тестамента...шаље ти потврду Афро суда..па опет прође неки дан,кад га зовеш он је заузет јавиће се сутра...добијаш лагано глупав израз лица са следећом мишљу А ЗАШТО ОВО НЕ БИ МОГЛА БИТИ ИСТИНА...:super:...ОНДА СЕ ЈАВИ АДВОКАТ И ОБАВЕСТИ ТЕ ДА ЈЕ ДРЖАВА ОДОБРИЛА ПРЕНОС ПАРА...ПА ОПЕТ ЗА НЕКИ ДАН ОТВОРИ ТИ РАЧУН У НАВОДНО РАЈФАЈЗЕН БАНЦИ У ЛОНДОНУ...ЗАТИМ КОНТАКТИРАШ ЕНГЛЕСКУ И ЈАВИ ТИ СЕ ЛИК..СВЕ ИДЕ ОК..ВИШЕ НЕ СУМЊАШ...ВЕЋ ЧЕКАШ СВОЈЕ НАСЛЕДСТВО...И ОНДА ДОЛАЗИ ЗАДЊИ МОМЕНАТ...БАНКА ТРАЖИ ПРЕКО СВОГ ЗАСТУПНИКА 1000 ЕУРА РАДИ ПРОВИЗИЈЕ ДА ТИ ПРЕБАЦИ ПАРЕ У СРБИЈУ...ПРИЈАТЕЉ КАЖЕ ДА НЕМА...ОНДА СЕ ЈАВЉА АДВОКАТ ИЗ АФРИКЕ И КАЖЕ ДА РАЗУМЕ СИТУАЦИЈУ И ДА ХИТНО УПЛАТИ ПРИЈАТЕЉ 500 ЕУРА А ОН(АДВОКАТ) помоћи ће тако што ће ОНдати 500...али треба пожурити јер ће истећи рок преузимања наследства јер је већ истиче рок преузимања...:dash: ....И тако ништа од 636000 долара:bye:

Zar opet!!! :eek: Vec su ih jednom "apsili!:cool:

I mi smo dobili nešto slično iz Afrike (nikad čuli za tu zemlju) ali na foru da smo izvukli neku nagradu preko interneta. Tražili su da otvorimo devizni račun u banci koja ima filijalu kod njih ili da uplatimo dolare na meil pa će oni otvoriti :eek:. Pošto nismo bili baš toliko blesavi, otvorili smo sopstveni račun u Grčkoj banci :super: i od tada je mail adresa nedostupna :whistling:.
Ta Afrika je izgleda raj za kriminal.:otkacio:

Zürich Lotterien
Central Office.
Management and Central Services:
Weg 205 B - 02241, zum Erfolgreichen, Switzerland.

From The Promotions Department of Zürich Lotterien.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual
final draws of Zürich Lotterien Program.

This program is organized by the international lotto and games
subcommittee, endorsed by the European lottery guild in conjunction
with NGO organizations in Switzerland.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address attached to
serial number 02-87-87 drew the lucky numbers 4-11-41-26-02-62, which
consequently emerged you as one of first ten (10) lucky winners in the
United Kingdom category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay off of
(One Million EURO) in cash credited to file ZL/08/4008.

You are required to send the necessary information as regards your
chosen option to our help line below:

Zürich Lotterien
Information and Payment Bureau:
London Representative Office
Help Service Contact
Tel: 00 44 703-190-9785
Fax: 00 44 870-974-4065
E-mail:zurichlotterien@live.com

Mrs. Kirt Loberg.
Promotions Manager.
Zürich Lotterien

Мени је стизао маil од неке из Леонеа како њен ћале оће да уложи велике паре у моју земљу ,као шатро неки доктор кога су протерали отуда али факат је да ничим нисам условљаван ...

Poslednja izmena:
TOP SECRET
REMITTANCE OF $15.2 MILLION USD

ATTN.PLEASE

I am Mr Ibrahim Musa. I work with the bank of African (B.O.A) in Burkina Faso republic I saw your contacts in INTERNET SEARCH,After much consideration i decided to write you since I
cannot be able to see you face to face at first. I will like you to take your time to read this mail carefully. I did not mean to embarrasse you with my business proposal but I
seriously need your assistance. Please this is a confidential matter and it requires urgency.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $15.2m (FIFTEEN MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS). in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who
died along with his entire family into the World Trade Center on September 11,sept 2001 (AMERICA ATTACK).

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next
of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidlines and laws, but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at
11,sept 2001 (AMERICA ATTACK). leaving nobody behind for the claim.
The owner of this account is Mr JOSEPH. F. GRILLO, foreigner and he is the Manager Of petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer by Profession. He died in world trade center as a
victim of the September 11,2001 Incident that befall the United State of America, the bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without
success, you can confirm through this website:http://www.september11victims.com/september11Victims/VictimInfo.asp?ID=1260
I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is
coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after Seven
years, the money will be tranfered into the bank treasurey as unclaimed bill I therefore agree that 40%of this money will be for you as foreigner partner, call me now (+226 75 24 50
17 )

in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incured during the business and 50% would be for me. There after I will visit your country for
disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of
kin to the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will
be remitted.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the
transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you recieve this letter. Trusting to hear from you immediately.
(+226 75 24 50 17 )(ibrahim_musa41@yahoo.fr)

FROM THE DESK OF MR. IBRAHIM MUSA,
BILL & EXCHANGE MANAGER ,
BANK OF AFRICAN
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

Back