Need ADSL provider.

cygnus1

Početnik
Poruka
Hello everyone, my Serbian skills are not very good, so i must write in English. my street will soon be able to receive adsl. I saw that neobee says that the offer 2x the speed for the for the price of one. "neobee home" 1024/ 128 kpbs for 1350 RSD is this true? I live in sremska mitrovica and want to know which is the best provider for this price ( around 1300 RSD)

`ajde da se podsetim englekog malo...

I am at Sezam-Pro, and i`m paying 1400 for 512 / 64. If that`s true, what the guys from neobee said, it is a good price...;) and i`m not really sure that this-what they`re saying is true... maybe it is promocional period...

hvala si probo, i dobro je. yes, they say double your speed (hybrid) for 1350. It sounds to good to be true. If anyone has this package let me know if its true. yes, it is a promotion they have been promoting it for maybe 4 months now.

WTF?? Sta radi ovaj u mitrovici?Da nije zaglavio u corci?Bilo je raznoraznih uslova koje su zatvorenici trazili,pa mozda su zahtevali i net heheh :) Ili neko misli da je mastovit...pa je smislio da glumi engleza;)

What are you doing in Sremska Mitrovica???People from Serbia want go in Eutrope or somewhere else...Nobody really want to live here. ;)
And you mast learn Serbian very soon if you really live in Serbia ;)

Read this: http://www.neobee.net/ccontent/cenovnik?lng=en

I would recommend you PTT for ADSL service provider.But be aware that PTT is state company,so don't expect that anyone speaks english there :D
First three months u pay 1400 rsd,then three months u pay 1260,next three months u pay 1190 rsd,and after that u pay 1120 rsd.And u don't have to sign a contract for 12 months.Neobee demand 12 month contract.

.Don't go to Neobee,especially don't take their slowest ADSL because you will never see 512/64.It looks like they don't really like those users who take that slowest package,altought I heard that if you buy different adsl modem,Neobee goes great. The modem that they r giving for use is purely piece of shit.If u r talking on the phone,and in the same time you want to connect,you must hang up,connect,and then call again.And if you restart your modem,forget the internet for about half an hour :D And I must mention that Neobee is the only isp that never had any problems.It is always fault of Telekom or weather,or some crazy guy that doesn't work for them,or some crazy Gremlins :D And for that "same price for double speed",it is a commercial from last year's adsl speed doubling,so you will not get 1024/128 for the price of 512/64.

Look for some cable internet provider in your city.It is a bit more expensive,but you get great service that always goes at full speed.Of course,this is Serbia,and there is Serbian way of doing bussiness,so this should be correct,but again,this is Serbia :D

I sto coveku govorite da ovde niko nece da zivi.Ja HOCU i volem Novi Sad :D Samo ni meni stvarno nije jasno sta li on radi u Mitrovici :D A vi sto ocete da se selite,selite se,pa cete da vidite kako moze da nedostaje druzenje,slave i sve ostalo sto se tice ljudskih odnosa.Ako ste vi spremni da to sve prodate za par zelembaca,ja siguno nisam...

e, bre popaje, gde ti je patriotizam?:) Sta fali Srbiji? Ja nikad ne bih voleo da odem odavde zauvek... naravno, voleo bih da proputujem sve zivo, ali opet bih se vracao ovde...

Ma brate patriota sam ja veliki,veruj mi.A sta fali Srbiji? Pa samoj Srbiji nefali toliko koliko nekim pojedincima.Narocito onim u vrhu drzave.Ako bi se gledalo u 'daskama u glavi' ,taj nedostatak se ne bi nadoknadio ni svim drvarama u zemlji a i sire ;)
Zbog njih narod i misli da im je negde drugde bolje,a u neku ruku su u pravu.Ja licno ne bi isao nigde,meni nije lose ovde ;) ali velika vecina njih misli drugcije.

As far as getting cable internet in Sremska Mitrovica, its not a option. We dont have cable yet,as far as I know. I am pleased that people are telling what they are paying. so if you can, let us know of good isp's.

Back