Veoma poznat
Poruka
Ovaj topic je posvecen za fanove lika i dela ovog muzicara

jeanmicheljarrecroissystudio78.jpg

PS Oni koji nisu do sada culi Žarovu muziku mogu to sada da ucine

Legendarni koncert u Parizu 1979.godine pred milion ljudi

Prvi deo

bash milion ??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

On September 6, 1997, Jarre played in Moscow to celebrate the 850th anniversary of the city. The Moscow State University was used as the backdrop for a spectacular display of image projections, skytrackers and fireworks, with an audience of 3.5 million. This was Jarre's fourth record and entry into the Guinness record book for the largest free concert audience ever.

Jean Michel Jarre has made the idea of a concert sublimation of sound and light. We knew that his music was extraordinary, it is used now to create unique events, "this show is the realization of one of my dreams: revive the old tradition of the popular musical feast is free." . He has won its bet, interpret his music outside and accompany him to a staging visual material. Success is total: Jean Michel Jarre has put one million people in ecstasy! A reception was held at the Espace Cardin on the day following the concert. Michel met renowned spectators. Among them, Mick Jagger who had kept a beard to remain anonymous in the flood of spectators, held to meet Jean Michel Jarre personally to say, perhaps a little sick but admiration: "I've never seen that in my life"
Odlican tekst o koncertu 1979. ovde http://translate.google.com/transla...=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=PHK&sa=N

Back