Searching for job in Novi Sad

Lithuaniangirl

Početnik
Poruka
Hello!:wink:

November 26th I'm coming to live to Serbia, Novi Sad. Where should i apply to get some job? Any job. (Only not intimate one). I can speak a little of serbian and understand it, but dont feel to be very good in that yet. I know lithuanian, english and russian as well. Used to work on a night club as a waitress in Lithuania and have some trade experience. And I have diploma of the manicurist(manicure, gel nails). Maybe someone could advice me something? Thanks in advance.8)

Hello!:wink:

November 26th I'm coming to live to Serbia, Novi Sad. Where should i apply to get some job? Any job. (Only not intimate one). I can speak a little of serbian and understand it, but dont feel to be very good in that yet. I know lithuanian, english and russian as well. Used to work on a night club as a waitress in Lithuania and have some trade experience. And I have diploma of the manicurist(manicure, gel nails). Maybe someone could advice me something? Thanks in advance.8)

Imam za tebe posao od zlata,
500 evra plata.
Placeno zdravstveno osiguranje i stan,
Ali se radi svaki dan.
Niti gradis, niti rusis,
Samo sedis i k.. pus... :lol:

Hahahaha!!!!

Drugim recima, Fak jea, I got right job for U! :lol: U dont need language for that job, dont worry :lol:

From where you are my friend ?
Why you comeing in Serbia ( Novi Sad ) ?
and. . . . good luck :wink:

( a sad ovi Russi neka napisu na RuSSSSkom ;) )

jao sad videh da je sestra iz Litvaniju bre

im from Lithuania, and im coming to Serbia, cuz i love that country very much. I know people will call me crazy, but thats how it is. I cant imagine my life nowhere else but in Serbia!

znam, ali ja neznam srpski tako dobro sto bi radila kao konobarica. :oops: jer onda moram da komuniciram monogo :neutral:

dobro si dosao na zapadnu obalu
zovem se dzonson nadimak medzik
radicemo zajedno na napadu i odbrani
ja cu ti pomoci da savladas jezik

Ja cu ti pomoci da savladas jezik... :lol:

That wasnt funny at all :P i said not intimate ones ;)

Come on.... :) But great money and no language is needed. ;)

Joke! However its hard to find job even for us people, but You come anyway? Do U know somebody in NS yet?

Ja cu ti pomoci da savladas jezik... :lol:

Come on.... :) But great money and no language is needed. ;)

Joke! However its hard to find job even for us people, but You come anyway? Do U know somebody in NS yet?

Yes, of course i know :-) its not my first time when i'm comming to Serbia and NS. by the way, this wasnt the first job suggestion like yours since i entered Serbia :D:D:D But as i said, no intimacy :-P Oh, and i remember few times i even got fictive mariege suggestions in Serbia :lol::lol::lol: Serbia is country of crazy suggestions, but this is why i love it probably :lol:

Yes, of course i know :-) its not my first time when i'm comming to Serbia and NS. by the way, this wasnt the first job suggestion like yours since i entered Serbia :D:D:D But as i said, no intimacy :-P Oh, and i remember few times i even got fictive mariege suggestions in Serbia :lol::lol::lol: Serbia is country of crazy suggestions, but this is why i love it probably :lol:

Nice... ;) What can I say! If U wany more srazy suggestion call when U come! 8)

Back