international volleyball

Zar je tako teko koristiti google.
Ocigledno je lakse cekati par sati da ti neko drugi odgovori :roll:

screen_1.jpg

http://juegos-descargas.hispavista....me=105976&screen=0&strField=scr&intIdSite=236

International Volleyball 2006 Description:

Genre and what to do:
Sport. Join to a straight-out Volleyball competition throughout the world. Choose one of thirty national teams and win the prestige World Cup. To succeed in the game you are to be both a good player and a wise tactic. Select the most appropriate players and game scheme for every match. Try all four challenging modes. Play online with up to four friends to see who the best is.

Style and atmosphere inside game:
International Volleyball 2006 is a fascinating game with high quality 3D graphics and great sound effects. You'll be deeply impressed by realistic playgrounds, rich decorations and striking combinations of the game. Easy controls and nearly unlimited possibilities emphasize the total good impression. The game is a must for all fans of sport simulation games.

Offline gameplay: 1 player
Multiplayer support: Yes.
ESRB ratio: Everyone (6+)
Extras and features:
a) Four Challenging Game Modes.
b) Highly Detailed 3D Graphics.
c) Eight Original Playgrounds.
d) Thirty National Women's and Men's Teams.
e) Great Sound Effects.

Drawbacks:
a) Repetitive music.

Requirements:
Windows 98/98SE/2000/Me/XP
Processor: PIII 700 MHz
DirectX 8.1
128 MB RAM

Publisher: AddGames Italia

ja sam jos i skinuo patcheve za engleski language i prava imena igraca

Izgleda da smo skinuli isti rar file :lol:

I mene je zanimalo kako izgleda pa sam skinuo.
100MB nije strasno.

Instaliracu veceras kad budem imao vise vremena pa cu je pogledati.
JA sam pre toga jedino igrao onu na plazi sa dve ribe. Dosta je bilo dobro odradjeno.

Ako je i ovo sa tako dobrim gameplayom onda ce biti zanimljiva za igranje. Naravno sa gamepadom je osecaj bolji.

P.S.
da li ima nasih i kako se kotiramo?

Back