Improve Your Communication Skills!

Ben_Adam

Poznat
Poruka
I hope this thread can help all of you that have posted on ''Koje jezike znate?'' thread.
Some of us will try to guide you if needed, correct you when necessary, but the main point is to, as the headline says, to IMPROVE your communication skills - not only conversational part of knowledge, but grammar, spelling, idiomatic use, irregularities, etc...
So, so talk as you would normally do, but the exception will be that you will be talking (writing, that is) IN ENGLISH.
Give it your best shot!

Hey, I like this thread. :D
But just as sexy klon said, give us a topic to talk about, just for start. Or this is gonig to end up like another pointless waste of space (like a lot of other threads.... :roll: ).
I can't think of a topic myself, I don't feel very imaginative right now :p

Okay, I've just finished typing a very long post about making some agreements for this thread when I clicked on the X button in the IE tab... So now, try again... :D

As for those speculations about opening this thread:
It is usually frowned upon talking about Serbian grammar and orthography, as it is upon opening such thread. But I took my liberty and had this English thread opened for purposes of learning the language that is vaguely to be unnecessary to all of you. Actually, I can find no reason for objecting. Should you want to discuss about/in other languages, do so, but not here. Respect us, as we do respect you.
Also, if you have nothing better to do than to flummox others, give bad examples, and pull our topic backwards, at least try not to touch your keyboard for a while, it might give you some other, possibly better idea.

Anyways, I can't really remember what I had to say, so, another conundrum. I'll add up should I do remember... :D

Thank you, but don't just practice your reading, but be active in coversations... You know it can't harm... :D ;)
And, sorry for not answering last night on msn, I was there for a minute, and then gone again... :D

p.s. My msn is in some error state, but why, I do not know... I can't just reinstall it, and it doesn't make much of a difference, I shall buy a new computer any day now...

I don't knowh what to write... My keyboard is not working properly,,,:-?
I have a huge ...english homework for tommorow and this is a good exersize for me..:D
I think that I'm good at comunication but my grammar *****.....
I,I,I,I....Everything I.... Like I'm a five-year-old.... ;)

I don't knowh what to write... My keyboard is not working properly,,,:-?
I have a huge ...english homework for tommorow and this is a good exersize for me..:D
I think that I'm good at comunication but my grammar *****.....
I,I,I,I....Everything I.... Like I'm a five-year-old.... ;)

How can you be good in communicating with others without knowing grammar on the first place?

p.s. Just to mention, I'll do my best to correct typos and grammatical inaccuracies.

communication, not comunication.

All the best! ;)

it feels a lil bit weird when I read your posts written in english. :-?
it's like that day when I tried to talk in english all day with my parents. we felt like strangers and it was kinda freaky...:neutral: :-)
and my father speaks english awfully, and I guess it was funny after all...:lol:

It's not a problem,I undrestand. I bought new pc just for me,so in this time I have three pc(PCs) in my home (I have no idea why :roll: ) I saw you today but you was talking with some of your friend and I you was in hurry,so...

Well, it's good, if one of them goes woozy, you have the other two... :D
Where did you see me? How come you guys always see me and don't see you?! :x :cry:
And, I was in hurry because I was running late for my physics test...

*some friend of yours

p.s. If you, or anybody else want me to stop correcting their posts, or you want me to elaborate them, feel free to ask!
I would also like you to try and find my typos, and ask if something is not as you think it should be! ;)

CORRECTION:
there ARE many people who don;t know serbian GRAMMAR , ne....there is many people who don't know serbian gramar..
Ich mochte meine Biologie Lehrerin morten , ne Ich mochte meine Biologie Lehrerin zu morten!!!
*uz modalne glagole ne ide ZU*

I will continue later ;) Both correcting and discussing.
Gotta go now.

it feels a lil' bit weird when I read your posts written in english. :-?
it's like that day when I tried to talk in english all day with my parents. we felt like strangers and it was kinda freaky...:neutral: :-)
and my father speaks english awfully, and I guess it was funny after all...:lol:

It is certainly weird if you are not used to it, but it's the matter of time when you'll start to feel more liberate and familiar with it. :D

It's not problem,I undrestand. I bought new pc just for me,so in this time I have three pc in my home (I have no idea why :roll: ) I saw you today but you was talking with some of your friend and I you was in hurry,so...

I was
you were
he/she/it was

:-D

some friends of yours sounds much better :-D

'some' goes with plural.

Just to mention, I'll do my best to correct typos and grammatical inaccuracies
I'll help ya. :smile:
If you allow me, that is.:wink:

Well, it's good, if one of them goes woozy, you have the other two... :D
Where did you see me? How come you guys always see me and don't see you?! :x :cry:
And, I was in hurry because I was running late for my physics test...

*some friend of yours

p.s. If you, or anybody else want me to stop correcting their posts, or you want me to elaborate them, feel free to ask!
I would also like you to try and find my typos, and ask if something is not as you think it should be! ;)

For undrestand my keyboard **** it up. I will stop to write on english so help me God...

Back