Прошу помощи / Help mie

BobFIA

Početnik
Poruka
Я очень прошу оказать мне помощь в поиске мтериалов по истории Сербии, мне хотелось бы найти какие-нибудь карты войн и схемы сражений по средневековой сербской истории. Может быть есть книги с такой информацией ? Военная история Сербии ? Атлас сербской истории ? Я, для своего проекта, нашел очень много подобной информации по Болгарии, Румынии, Венгрии, Чехии, Польше. И к сожалению, сербская история не так подробно представленна в моем проекте...

С уважением,
Федоров Игорь
Россия
feigal@mail.ru

I would be very grateful if you could find some war- and battle-maps from the medieval history of Serbia. Maybe, there exist books that contain this information. The military history of Serbia? The atlas of the history of Serbia? For my project I managed to find a lot of this kind of information on Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, the Czech state, Poland. I regret to say that so far the history of Serbia doesn't enjoy adequate representation in my Project...

Best regards,
Fedorov Igor
Russia
feigal@mail.ru

I'm working on the creation of the World Wars History Atlas and I'm very interested in the war history of Balkanian countries. I want to give as much information about war history of Your country as I'll find.

At the moment I've already have lots of maps and battle plans. But there is much to find yet. Especially i'm looking for materials from medieval and from XVI-XVIII centuries history of Balkan?

BobFIA:
Я очень прошу оказать мне помощь в поиске мтериалов по истории Сербии, мне хотелось бы найти какие-нибудь карты войн и схемы сражений по средневековой сербской истории. Может быть есть книги с такой информацией ? Военная история Сербии ? Атлас сербской истории ? Я, для своего проекта, нашел очень много подобной информации по Болгарии, Румынии, Венгрии, Чехии, Польше. И к сожалению, сербская история не так подробно представленна в моем проекте...

Привет Игорь !

я надеюсь что наидеш што нибудь, хотя это очень сложно 8-)

OrangeC:
Посмотри ,но это не средневековая история

http://militera.lib.ru/h/balkanwar/index.html

Спасибо! но эта книга у меня есть... Я очень хотел бы найти схему сражения при Плоцнике 1386 (Bitka na Pločniku). Может быть есть какая-нибудь энциклопедия или атлас, где имеется такая схема ?

Можно ли тогда попросить участноков форума сделать сканы тех карт и схем сражений сербской истории (или вообще - Балканской истории), которые есть ? Я буду рад любым материалам! Может это будут не материалы по средневековой Сербии, может это будут схемы сражений XIXв. ? По Сербо-турецким или черногоро-турецким войнам ?

Еще - подскажите - есть какие-то книги по сербской военной истории ? Если подскажите выходные данные - я постарался бы найти их в библиотеке...

I need maps of Balkan battle from Serbia history, or I need maps of Serbia-Turkey battle or Montenegro-Turkey battle. If you got something like this, please take it for me.

Greeting, Igor
if you are still interested in further development of your atlas, maybe I can help you in some way. I'm not professional historian, but military and warfare history are one of my passions. It will be very helpful, if you wish to explain with more accuracy what kind of project it is (scope, level of details) . From your messages I have impression that you attemping to cover large time period (from medieval to modern) and with only basic information included that will be very demanding work.
For example, I can provide you with several maps from the book 'Strategy' by well known WW I general Zivojin Misic, representing precisely development and tactical positioning of Serbian forces before some major operations in XIX century. But, again, in my opinion that's of no use in attemp to give global overview of actual situations (narrow scope).
So, give me some suggestions, what to look for (excluding Plocnik battle, for now).

S.V.B.E.V.

Back