Iron Maiden

Odslusala sam najnoviji album. Mama kaze da je mnogo glasno, a ja mislim, da je the number of the beast - najbolji do sad! Kada sam bila mala dzuskala sam uz Run to the hills, isto tako volim i Die Simon Die...

P.S. Bruce je extra, ali Pera je ZAKON!

Producer Kevin Shirley has issued the following studio update regarding the recording of the upcoming studio album from IRON MAIDEN:

"Diary of an album - part 3 (March 30th). Greetings again from Maiden Central. Another week has slipped by, and the album is progressing at an amazing pace - we have two songs finished, apart from the vocals, and
they are pretty mind-blowing. The "single" I guess, was the first which features a terrific solo from Adrian and is fairly compact, along the lines of recent rockers - and the second is a tour-de-force,
with a quiet intro, really great chorus, some proggy staccato riffing, a sing-along guitar melody section, and again two phenomenal solos, one from Davey (Murray - guitar) and one from Adrian (Smith - guitar), which almost sounds like a fusion solo - a la JOHN MCLAUGHLIN - amazing!

Davey is winging his way to sunny Hawaii now, and the Wing Commander (BRUCE DICKINSON) will be in today to sing, after which we'll be off to the Royal Albert Hall to see GILLAN and friends, JUDAS PRIEST and the SCORPIONS. Even Steve (Harris - bass) is coming, whatever next? Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Janick (Gers - guitar) and I went out on Wednesday night, to the local pub,
and I got myself thoroughly shit-faced. Not very attractive, after which I scolded the cabby for taking me the long way home and it costing me £10 instead of the normal £5. He insisted that it was the
only way, and I could never do it for £5, so I bet him £20 I could. So, he turned around, went back to the pub (with a thoroughly inebriated me in the back, and having a right old giggle) turned the
meter on again, and asked me the route I'd prefer. And, he took me home again. At the front door, the meter read £5.20. So, he said "see, it's impossible for £5!!" So, I laughed and coughed up the £20, and he dug around for change, but I figured it was a fun enough cameo that I insisted he keep it.

As I got out the cab, I got a text message from Janick saying 'Police have found a man's body in the park. Beer belly, wrinkly arse, small cock and a face like a slapped arse. Text me back so I know your (sic) OK.' All I could text back was 'I am having a bet because I couldn't read the letters on my phone with all that whisky in me,' to which he replied 'Thank God your safe, I was sure it was you!' Cheeky monkey!

And that's all really - we're working away - very diligently and moving along - and as I have said before, it is going to be stunning!!! I really love the songs and sonically, I am very pleased with where it's at, so...........

That's all - there's not much to write that isn't more of the same. until next week - keep your feet on the ground and reach for the stars! Up The Irons!"

Date: 2006-04-09

+SpookyGirl+:
jučerašnji tracklisting.........

Derek And The Dominoes - Layla
The Inbreds - Itching For A Funeral
Megadeth - Holy Wars...The Punishment Die
The Zico Chain - Social Suicide
Pearl Jam - Worldwide Suicide

Axe To Grind
Def Leppard - Let's Get Rocked

Part Two, Side Two: Deep Purple - Machine Head
Deep Purple - Highway Star
Deep Purple - Never Before

Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water
Deep Purple - Lazy
Deep Purple - Space Truckin'

Dead Kennedy's - Viva Las Vegas
The Dickies - Banana Splits
The Damned - Help
Cujo - Do You Know What It Means
Clamlake - Tough Shit Blues
The Answer - Into The Futter
Satyricon - That Darkness Shall Be Eternal
Sanzen - I'll Be Leaving

Val's Rock News
Warrior Soul - Trippin' On Ecstasy
Ian Gillan - New Orleans
(Hed)pe - Get Ready
Kiss - Rock And Roll Nite

The Jeff Beck Group - You Shook Me
Led Zeppelin - The Lemon Song
Black Widow - Come To The Sabbat
Black Sabbath - War Pigs
Sepultura - Nuclear Seven

Re-Live:
Motley Crue - Shout At The Devil/Too Fast For Love/Ten Seconds To Love/Red Hot

Iggy And The Stooges - Down On The Street
Fight Star - Hazy Eyes
Motorhead - Tear Ya Down (Peel Session)

One More For The Road
Hawkwind - The Psychedelic Warlords (Disappear In Smoke)

Ej ljudi........a stavno kako da uspemo u tome da dovuchemo Maidene u Srbiju.Evo i ja sam glasao na za onu peticiju.......I za koliko ljudi mogu da glasam,posto bi svi iz moje familije voleli da dodju Maideni ovde.Pa jedno minimum pet glasova......:)

A sto se tiche najbolje pesme....pa ....uglavnom vecina je fenomenalna....ali u zadnje verme GHOST OF NAVIGATOR je strava............

I ajde malo da pguramo te iz Komune.......zadnje dve godine je bilo strava sa koncertima Metallica,Slayer,Megadeth................cekamo Maidene,Anthrax i Overkill............
Pozz svima.......:)

Back