• Slayer

glasova: 3 11,5%
  • Megadeth

glasova: 4 15,4%
  • Anthrax

glasova: 0 0,0%
  • Kreator

glasova: 2 7,7%
  • ne mogu da se odlucim svi su mi dobri...

glasova: 1 3,8%

• Ukupno glasova
  • Anketa je zatvorena .
Stedza:
A manite me Ozzyja dajte malo na temu da skrenemo :) jel zna neko neku manje poznatu thrash grupu...a ako zna nek baci koji link...da poslusham..

Nemam ni jedan link da preslušaš, ali preporučijem ti da potražiš Hellhammer, Metal Church, Overkill, Sodom, Voivod, Whiplash... eto pa potraži.... :razz:

Zlatno doba HM-a kada je bilo milion dobrih thrash(nije trash) bendova,Overkill,Testament,Metal Church,Exodus,Sodom,Tankard,Coroner,Celtic Frost( :shock: )Flotsam&Jetsam....ma bilo ih na megatone. :D

damageplan3.jpg

Lars Ulrich - Metallica
This is unbelievable. To sit here and talk about Darrell in the past tense seems so wrong, so unfair, so unjust, I don't even know what to say. My heart goes out to Vinnie, to their families, to the other band members, and to the families and friends of the other people that were killed or injured, in this ******* senseless act of selfishness and stupidity.
In 1985 I was fortunate enough to meet both Darrell and his brother in Dallas on tour. The first thing me and my friend did as soon as that tour was over, was to head straight back to Dallas and hang out with Darrell and Vinnie for a long time, cuz they were the coolest muther fuckers that we had met after criss-crossing the states for three months. That was the beginning of a friendship that was anchored in love, respect, fun, outrageousness, music, booze, sweat, late nights, early mornings, hangovers, headaches, pounding eardrums, sore bodies... the list goes on.

There's a tendency in these fucked up moments to use the word "I" a lot and focus on one's own feelings of pity and shock... so instead let it just be known that thru these eyes Darrell was incredibly warm, open, fun, nutty, forthcoming, talented, embracing, unpretentious, accommodating and he always had a very attractive innocence about him that obviously made him never threatening and always welcoming.

Darrell and his brother were the cornerstone of musical adventures that were always groundbreaking, pushing boundaries, challenging to themselves and to their fans, respected by their peers and always true musicians' musicians, and today the rock world is worse off because of this untimely and senseless waste.

Much love and respect and thanks for letting me be a small part of your life and I know you are already having fun and throwing it down with Bon Scott, Keith Moon, John Bonham, Jimi, Cliff B., and the rest of the musicians and troublemakers that you are hanging with so prematurely.

Corey Taylor - Slipknot
"I lost a really good friend on my 31st birthday. Dimebag was the kind of guy you could hang out with for 2 seconds and feel like you knew him your whole life. He made you laugh, made you drink, but most of all made you feel special. I'm really really going to miss him, but the one thing we will always have is his music."

Paul Grey - Slipknot
"He will truly be missed. Dime was one of the first people to show Slipknot respect as a band and that meant so much because we all looked up to him. I remember all the good times I was able to spend with him over the years from tearing it up at the Ritz Carlton playing our version of WWF wrestling with Joey (Jordison) and Bobby Tongs to getting drunk with the outlaw at noon. He was there for me when I was going through struggles and problems in my life, always willing to listen and give me good advice. He was a good friend and I will miss him greatly. My condolences go out to Vinnie, Rita and the entire Abbott Family."

shta reci iza sebe je ostavio tolko toga i tolko ljudi ga je poshtovalo...kako je chovek cepao gitaru...bruka

Back