Oživljavanje starih uspomena

_Anica_

Početnik
Banovan
Poruka
Centralna banka Zimbabvea izdaće novčanicu od 200.000 dolara u suočavanju sa hiperinflacijom koja pustoši ovu zemlju.

Najvrednija novčanica trenutno u opticaju je od sto hiljada zimbaveanskih dolara, jer je vlada predsednika Roberta Mugabea izbrisala tri nule sa lokalnog novca pre godinu dana, ali stanovnici Zimbabeva i dalje moraju da nose hrpe gotovine za osnovna kupovanja.

160454317846af28087cf0e689569974_huge.jpg

Nova novčanica će vredeti jedan američki dolar na crnom tržištu, a oko 13 dolara po zvaničnom kursu. Međunarodni monetarni fond smatra da inflacija na godišnjem nivou u Zimbabveu može da pređe sto hiljada procenata do kraja 2007. godine.

Prošlog meseca, vlada je naredila smanjenje cena sve robe i usluga i zavela zamrzavanje cena koje su tokom samo jedne sedmice skočile za 300 procenata, što je produbilo ekonomsku krizu obeleženu oštrom nestašicom hrane, goriva i strane valute, kao i visokom nezaposlenošću.

Marqueaux:
а тек док оборе мађарски рекорд....
uh da, proverio sam, madjari su i nas zahebali :lol:

wiki:

The adópengő

Main article: Hungarian adópengő

The adópengő (lit. "tax pengő") was introduced on 1 January 1946 as an accounting unit for budget planning. However, from 8 July 1946, it was allowed to be used as a legal tender. It was intended to retain its value as the pengő's fell. However, although its value rose dramatically relative to the pengő (finally reaching 2×10^21 pengő), the adópengő nevertheless suffered severely from inflation. In July 1946, the adópengő became the only circulating currency as the value of pengő fell to such an extent that even the 100 million b.-pengő bill was effectively worthless.

[edit] The end of the pengő

The Hungarian economy could only be stabilized by the introduction of a new currency, and so, on 1 August 1946, the forint was introduced at a rate of 400 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 or 4×10^29 (short scale: four hundred octillion; long scale: four hundred quadrillard) pengő. The adópengő was replaced at a rate of two hundred million to the forint (hence the 2×10^21 ratio, mentioned above). The exchange rate for the US dollar was set at 11.74 forints.

Lorens Darel:
uh da, proverio sam, madjari su i nas zahebali :lol:

wiki:

[edit] The end of the pengő

The Hungarian economy could only be stabilized by the introduction of a new currency, and so, on 1 August 1946, the forint was introduced at a rate of 400 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 or 4×10^29 (short scale: four hundred octillion; long scale: four hundred quadrillard) pengő. The adópengő was replaced at a rate of two hundred million to the forint (hence the 2×10^21 ratio, mentioned above). The exchange rate for the US dollar was set at 11.74 forints.
:shock: :shock: :shock: kako se cita ova brojka :confused:

Back