ERREWAY

Mia_rebeldeway

Zainteresovan član
Poruka
da li ste culi za njih?Ako jeste,sta mislite o njima?evo ovako:JA IH OBOZAVAM!!!Oni su mi najbolji!!!Najveci uzor mi je Luisana Lopilato!

Erreway
Erreway1-1.jpg

EVO CLANOVA EREWAY-a posebno
Luisana Lopilato
luisan13-1.jpg

Felipe Colombo
Felipe20Colombo202-1.jpg

Camila Bordonaba
MARIZZA1-1.jpg

Benjamin Rojas
pablo65-1.jpg

ja ih ne iskopavam!Znas li ti koliko sada ima foruma o njima!A serije se na obn-u vec zavesrava!I najbolja je na svetu

a sve njihove spotove,pesme slike i chak i film 4 caminso imate na

www.rebeldeway.com.ua

inace to je ruski sajt,ali veoma je lako se snaci...zaista ima sve od njih,odatle sam ja i poskidala sve njihove albume!

b92 je emitovao seriju,ali je prekinuo valjda i sad je daje samo vikendom,sto je jako glupo.Koliko ej samo pisama stizalo njima tamo da puste seriju opet svakim radnim danom,ali nista od toga...mada meni i nije mnogo smetalo poshto sam seriju gledala na OBN-u,a sad ce i kraj.Ndama seda ce pustiti film.

to je tinejdzerska serija! ako znate engleski evo:

Rebelde Way

Directed by Cris Morena, Martín Mariani
Written by Patricia Maldonado (Rebelde Way)
Script by Cris Morena
Cinematography by various
Produced by Cris Morena
Starring Catherine Fulop
Martin Seefeld
Camila Bordonaba
Benjamin Rojas
Luisana Lopilato
Felipe Colombo
Music by Cris Morena
Theme song Rebelde Way (Season 1 - 2003)
Tiempo (Season 2 - 2004)
Performed by Erreway (from their albums Señales, Tiempo, and Memoria)
Country Argentina
Language Spanish
Network Telefe
Broadcast 2002–2003
No. of episodes 318

Rebelde Way ("Rebel's Way") is an Argentine telenovela produced by Cris Morena. The series ran for two seasons, the final episode airing in Argentina on 2004.

The series is set in the Elite Way School, a prestigious private boarding middle school near Buenos Aires, attended by the adolescent children of some of Argentina's wealthiest citizens (as well as gifted becados — students with scholarships). The school's faculty and the parents often have their own subplots as well. One feature of the show is the random use of English words and phrases to accurately display the rude manners and buffoonish behavior of the upper class.

One of the series' major plot lines revolves around a group of students forming a band. The actors who play the members of this band are also in a real band, written Erreway to distinguish it from the show. Erreway performs most of the music used on the show, and has been extremely successful in its own right, becoming one of the highest-grossing acts in Argentina and touring internationally.

Later, Televisa purchased the rights and made the Mexican version called "Rebelde". Star Plus One also bought the rights and made the hugely successful Indian version, Remix. Two pilots were made for a Brazilian version and one for Spain but none were approved. The Mexican version became a huge hit in Brazil and in Spain.

Worldwide Phenomenon
Rebelde Way was a big hit in its home country, Argentina, becoming the highest-rated show on Canal 9 soon after its premiere. Luisana Lopilato became a regular on magazine covers and in gossip magazines and so did Camila Bordonaba, Felipe Colombo and Benjamin Rojas.

Rebelde Way was also sold to Germany (were it aired on the local Nickelodeon) and to Austria.

It also launched in Greece in 2006, aired in the national channel (ET-1).

Cast
Luisana Lopilato as Mia Colucci
Benjamin Rojas as Pablo Bustamante
Camila Bordonaba as Marizza Pia Spiritto
Felipe Colombo as Manuel Aguirre
Catherine Fulop as Sonia Rey
Fernan Miras as Santiago Mansilla
Arturo Bonin as Marcel Dunoff
Martin Seefeld as Franco Colucci
Boy Olmi as Sergio Bustamante
Maria Roji as Gloria
Hilda Bernard as Hilda Acosta
Diego Mesaglio as Guido Lassen
Micaela Vazquez as Pilar Dunoff
Jorge Maggio as Tomas Ezcurra
Georgina Mollo as Luna Fernandez
Guillermo Santa Cruz as Nicolas Provenza
Angeles Balbiani as Felicitas Mitre
Jazmin Beccar Varela as Lujan Linares
Victoria Maurette as Victoria 'Vico' Paz
Diego Garcia as Marcos Aguilar
Agustin Sierra as Nacho
Fabian Mazzei as Andres
Federico D`Elia
Gaston Grande as Joaquin Arias Parrondo
Marcelo Melingo as Carlos Velasquez
Gustavo Moro
Carolina Ardohain
Diego Child as Diego Urcola
Mariana Seligmann as Laura Arregui
Nadia Di Cello as Flor Fernandez
Paola Sallustro as Agustina Laumann
Nicolas Maiques as Maxi
Christian Sancho as Professor
Hector Malamud as Cosme Lassen
Hugo Cosiansi
Paula Pourtale as Mora Bustamante
Jorge Sabate
Floria Bloise
Monica Santibanez
Irene Almus as Ayerza
Mirta Wons
Patricia Rozas
Ines Palombo as Sol Rivarola
Piru Saenz as Rocco Fuentes Echagüe
Patricia Viggiano as Marina Caceres
Fabio Aste
Mariano Bertolini as Javier Alanis
Antonio Caride as Tomas' father
Esteban Perez as Simon
Sabrina Garciarena as Luz Leguizamon
Belen Scalella as Belen Menendez Pacheco
Francisco Bass as Francisco Blanco
María Fernanda Neil as Fernanda Peralta Ramos
Miguel Angel Cerutti as Martin/Octavio Andrade
Fernan Miras as Santiago Mansilla
Gimena Accardi as Sabrina Guzman

za one koji ne znaju...e jbg...inace jako popularn a teen serija,svestki fenomen...

pa niste gledali seriju,drugaciji je kad glumi...meni je bar sladak,ali najvise volim Manuela(Felipe Colombo).Ako neko ima volje i OBN pogram,u 15 i 30 svakog radnog dana ima...ja vam preporucujem samo jednu epizodu...

TV Series
The names of the international telenovelas are:

Rebelde Way (Original)
Channel: Telefe
Rebelde (1st Remake)
Channel: Televisa
Remix (2nd Remake)
Channel: STAR One

Band Names
Each of the telenovelas has a band.

Rebelde Way - Erreway
Rebelde - RBD
Remix - Remix

School Name
Each telenovela has a school in which the characters interact.

Rebelde Way - Elite Way School
Rebelde - Elite Way School
Remix - Maurya High

Popularity
Rebelde Way - Rebelde Way was made in Argentina. The band, Erreway, recorded three CDs during the band's lifetime and recorded one movie, 4 Caminos.
Rebelde - Rebelde has become an international phenomenon. Rebelde has been shown in Mexico, the United States, Brazil, and other Latin American countries. The group RBD has become an even bigger phenomenon. RBD is still active and has as much as five CDs. The telenovela lasted from 2004 - 2006 with three seasons. RBD has conducted tours in Mexico, United States, Brazil, Chile, Spain, and other nations. With all its success of the telenovela, the band has become a world phenomenon.
Remix - Remix begun on November 2004 and ended on July 2006. It was a huge successful among teenagers in the country.

Failed sequels
A Brazilian spin-off of Rebelde Way was planned for Brazil in 2006. A pilot was made but it was not picked up by any channel company. This could attributed to the broadcast show Rebelde with the group RBD being very popular in Brazil.

A version was also made for Spain but was also declined like the Brazilian version. This could have been because RBD is very popular there.

American version
An article in Variety about telenovelas being planned for the United States reported rumors that FOX may plan a American English-language version of Rebelde Way for 2007.

Dakle,mozemo ocekivati uskoro i americku verziju!

Back