memorijske kartice

Multimedijalna kartica ? Za to nisam chuo.... Verovatno si mislio na MMC ( Multimedia memory card ) Uzmi tu TakeMS ionako vec ima 1 GB za 800 din i to sa brzinom od 80 x..... Koji je foto aparat ? Pretpostavljam da je Canon ili Benq.....

Foto-aparat je prilicno zastareo, RICOH Caplio G3. Do sada sam imao karticu od 128 MB, ali su mi u prodavnici kada sam pitao za kartice od 1GB rekli da imaju (Take MS) od 16 i od 19e i da je razlika u tome sto su ove od 19e multimedijalne.

Prilično sam siguran da uz fotoaparat ide i neko uputstvo.
Možda ne bi bilo loše da ga pročitaš i da vidiš šta tačno podržava pre no što se odlučiš na kupovinu...

Ricoh:
Compatible with SD memory cards
The Caplio G3 is equipped with 8 MB internal memory and also has a slot for Secure Digital Memory Cards. These especially compact memory cards retain their information without an energy supply and allow fast and simple downloading of image files. The camera also accepts multimedia cards.
http://svp.co.uk:
What are the differences between Secure Digital (SD) and Multimedia Cards (MMC)?

The form factor or "size and shape" of the MMC Card and the SD Card are identical. As such they are generally interchangeable types of flash memory. If your camera or PDA will take SD Cards, then it is a good bet that it will take MMC Cards as well, and vice versa.

A very common question we get asked is the difference between the SD and MMC formats. There are 5 main differences between the two: size, speed, durability, write-protection and copyright protection.

Size:
Both cards are 32mm x 24mm, although with a depth of 2.1mm, the SD card is 0.7mm thicker than the MMC. The cards have the same contact pin layout, except that the SD Memory Card has two additional pins.

Speed:
Maximum transfer rates of SD are faster than that of MMC. SD has the capacity of being 4 times as fast as MMC. Whereas MMC can transfer data at 2.5MB per second, SD can transfer data up to 10MB per second. These are maximum speeds and will depend on the device utilising the card.

Durability:
The thicker casing and, apparently, changes in the design of the cards means that the SD card is more durable and resistant to electrostatic discharge. Having said this we have had no MMC card failures or complaints from users regarding reliability.

Write-protection:
SD includes a small switch on the side of the card that has two settings: Locked and Unlocked. If you set the card to the locked position, devices will not be able to write to the card, erase data from the card, etc.

Copyright Protection:
This is the most mysterious difference in the two media. According to the spec sheet provided by SanDisk (one of the consortium that developed the media), SD includes "cryptographic security for protection of copyrighted data." Presumably, this is to prevent people from copying information from a card (e.g., a card with games on it) and distributing it to other people.

It appears that this copyright protection may actually consume several 100kb of space on the card - which you cannot get back. The amount of space lost on a card is higher for SD than for MMC, or so it seems. Not necessarily a bonus for the consumer.

Back