History of Albania

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

adem_ks

Buduća legenda
Banovan
Poruka
ajde da ja pokusam da vam prenesem neke tvrdnje o nasem poreklu. normalno da cu kao objektivna osoba prenositi i cinjenice koje govore protiv nase teorije ali i traziti mahom strane izvore. ne zelim da vama dokazujem ko je kada dosao vec cisto da pokusam naci neku istinu ili sredinu koja moze proci na forumu. znaci ne ineresujeme prepucavanje i sl. nego argumenti ko smo i sta smo. znaci ipak ocekujem i neku pomoc. doduse ne verujem da ce se naci toliko cinjenica koje bi otklonile sve sumnje ali da probam. i pokusat cu svaki put dati izvor posta.
p.s. nadam se samo da je moderator nece zakljucati

da krenemo sa vikipedijom
This article briefly outlines each period in the history of Albania; details are presented in separate articles (see the links in the box and below).Contents [hide]

Ethnic origins
Some scholars consider that Albanians are direct descendants of an Illyrian tribe that was named "Albanoi,"[1] which was located in modern-day Albania. Others scholars dispute this, while others claim that Albanians and Illyrians are descendants of the ancient Pelasgians,[1] making their history go back at least 4,000 years BCE. Others claime that Albanian derives from a dialect of the now-extinct Thracian language and that the Albanians are not autochthonous[2]. Some others believes the majority of the Illyrians were conquered and/ or assimilated by the invading Slavic tribes after the fall of the Roman Empire[3][4] The perception of Illyrian as centum language was based on analysis of Venetic language in northern Italy which scholars believed was related to Illyrian language. Recent research show that this language and Illyrian had nothing in common and that Illyrian probably was Satem language after all[5].

Those who support the Illyrian-Albanian continuity theory maintain that all Illyrian tribes, except the Albanians, were assimilated or driven southwards into Albania and Greece during the Early Middle Ages after the waves of migrating barbarians. A formidable mountain homeland and resilient tribal society enabled the Albanians to survive into modern times with their identity and their Indo-European language intact. According to these scholars, the name 'Albania' is derived from the name of an Illyrian tribe called the Arbër, or Arbëreshë, and later Albanoi, that lived near Durrës.

adem_ks:
ajde da ja pokusam da vam prenesem neke tvrdnje o nasem poreklu. normalno da cu kao objektivna osoba prenositi i cinjenice koje govore protiv nase teorije ali i traziti mahom strane izvore. ne zelim da vama dokazujem ko je kada dosao vec cisto da pokusam naci neku istinu ili sredinu koja moze proci na forumu. znaci ne ineresujeme prepucavanje i sl. nego argumenti ko smo i sta smo. znaci ipak ocekujem i neku pomoc. doduse ne verujem da ce se naci toliko cinjenica koje bi otklonile sve sumnje ali da probam. i pokusat cu svaki put dati izvor posta.
p.s. nadam se samo da je moderator nece zakljucati

da krenemo sa vikipedijom
E, ovo govori istorija, a ne ovi novi fasisticki istoricari koji od svoje mrznje ne vide to.

albanian .com
History > Origins
The earliest settlers of Albania

The question of the origin of the Albanians is still a matter of controversy among the ethnologists. A great many theories have been propounded in solution of the problem relative to the place from which the original settlers of Albania proceeded to their present home. The existence of another Albania in the Caucasus, the mystery in which the derivation of the name "Albania" is enshrouded, and which name, on the other hand, is unknown to her people, and the fact that history and legend afford no record of the arrival of the Albanians in the Balkan Peninsula, have rendered the question of their origin a particularly difficult one.

But, however that may be, it is generally recognized today that the Albanians are the most ancient race in southesatern Europe. All indications point to the fact that they are descendants of the earliest Aryan immigrants who were represented in historical times by the kindred Illyrians, Macedonians and Epirots. According to the opinion of most ethnologists and linguists, the Illyrians formed the core of pre-Hellenic, Tyrrhenopelasgian population, which inhabited the southern portion of the Peninsula and extended its limits to Thrace and Italy. The Illyrians were also Pelasgians, but in a wider sense. Moreover it is believed that of these cognate races, which are described by the ancient Greek writers as "barbarous" and "non-Hellenic," the Illyrians were the progenitors of the Ghegs, or Northern Albanians, and the Epirots the progenitors of the Tosks, or Southern Albanians. This general opinion is borne out the statement of Strabo that the Via Egnatia or ®gitana, which he describes as forming the boundary between the Illyrians and the Epirots, practically corresponds with the course of river Shkumbini, which now seperates the Ghegs from the Tosks. The same geographer states that Epirots were also called Pelasgians. The Pelasgian Zeus, whose memory survives even today in the appellation of God as "Zot" by the modern Albanians, was worshiped at Dodona, where the most famous oracle of ancient times was situated. According to Herodotus the neighborhood of the sanctuary was called Pelasgia.

These findings of the ethnologists are, moreover, strenghthened by the unbroken traditions of the natives, who regard themselves, and with pride as the descendants of the aboriginal settlers of the Balkan Peninsula. They, therefore, they think have the best claims on it. It is also on the strength of these traditions that the Albanian looks upon the other Balkan nationalities as mere intruders who have expropriated him of much that was properly his own. Hence the constsant border warfare which has gone on for centuries between the Albanian and his neighbors.

The future of Albania:
*After the Serbs were pissed of with Albanian murdering and terrorising of Serb ethnicity on Kosovo they decided to make a deal with Grecia and wipe of Albania from the face of the earth and everyone lived happilly ever after.....

blog: Mirja Loncar

My town! By every meaning.

Zadar is an old, old town, dating waaaay back in past. There's proof of stone age cultures living in this area, and it's got the name from an ancient Mediterranean people living here: Jadera -> Zadar.
In 8th century b.c. it was inhabitated by Ilirian tribes, in 7th and 6th century b.c. it was already important center of Liburns, great sailors, to whom Zadar was a harbour and starting point of many journeys, specially with Greek colonies.

Throughout the centuries it was a site to many battles, from Romans, through Bizantium to Venets, and then to Austro-Hungarians, Italians, Germans, and the latest - ourselves (ex. Yugoslavia war).

As far as art is considered, the main characteristic of this area is romanesque art, but signs of time b.c. are still visible, along with every significant period this country went through.

Most churches are from romanesque period, but buildings in the very center of the city date from different centuries, and in towns archaeological, nautical and museum of sacral gold and silver you can get a glimpse into our history.

St. Donat
9th century church of St. Donat
Nowadays, Zadar is 5th biggest town in Croatia, growing fast, but keeping it's
St. Donat
9th century church of St. Donat(late) medieval charm (in city center that
is). Important harbour and nautical center, well connected with it's numerous islands and it's surroundings. There's a lot to see and do, whether you seek culture, sports, nature, or just enjoy sea and sun, but i'm not gonna write a novel here so:

Come and discover Zadar yourselves!

Torrente BG:
Lock! Ovo nije tema Istorija vec Politika a i sumnjam da nekoga zanima izmisljena istorija albanije

ako treba lock nemam nista protiv, ali posto se na balkanu i turbo folk vezuje za politiku onda...

kao sto rekoh ajde malo cinjenica, nemam nista protiv konta svedocenja

i navodi nisu albanskog porekla, kao sto rekoh pokusacu da se drzim objektivnih znaci stranih izvora

jeremijabg:
The future of Albania:
*After the Serbs were pissed of with Albanian murdering and terrorising of Serb ethnicity on Kosovo they decided to make a deal with Grecia and wipe of Albania from the face of the earth and everyone lived happilly ever after.....

pa necemo bajke na pf politika
p.s. ajde malo ozbiljnosti ako moze. mislim da istina ili pokusaj dolaska do istine ne skodi nikome

iskreno,bas me briga za istoriju Albanije....Srbija nikada nije cackala Albaniju,cak za vreme Envera Hodze je mnogo Albanaca prebeglo u istu...e sad sto vi sad smatrate da je odjednom Kosovo postalo albanska teritorija ne znaci da Srbija jednom zbog ovih sranja koja ste proizveli(i jos proizvodite) nece imati adekvatan odgovor...a dotle pisi i izmisljaj sta hoces....
P.S. ono nije bajka vec ako se ovako sa vase strane nastavi vrlo realan scenario

adem_ks:
ako treba lock nemam nista protiv, ali posto se na balkanu i turbo folk vezuje za politiku onda...

kao sto rekoh ajde malo cinjenica, nemam nista protiv konta svedocenja

i navodi nisu albanskog porekla, kao sto rekoh pokusacu da se drzim objektivnih znaci stranih izvora

Objektivni izvori = izvori Ruske akademije nauka.
Rusi se zalazhu za reshenje koje ce zadovoljiti OBE strane.

Ademe ja hoću da polemišem.Ne interesuje me to sa Wikipedije,zato što tamo ubacuje ko šta hoće,daj neku kartu ,ja sam stavio iz 814.godine britansku kartu,znači neki argument iz perioda pre Porfirogenita,znači pre X veka.Znači argumentovano da polemišemo.

ko sto rece kolega iznad, wikipedia ti je pouzdani istorijski izvor ubilo se...

nego najgore sto neko moze i da poveruje onome sto tamo pise

mora bas da stavim clanak o pravljenju nekog opijata, bas me interesuje koliko bi ljudi izginulo od te smese :D
uostalom sto cackaju kad ne znaju hemiju...

btwn da dopunim temu: po mom profesoru istorije (koga smatram pouzdanijim izvorom od wikipedie) shiptari su se doseljavali sa kavkaza na, izmedju ostalog, prostore koje su srbi napustali povlaceci se na sever od turaka

f3702er1.jpg

Balkan 5-10 veka.

1301tp7.jpg

Balkan 1301

ovo je najbolji link za sada koji sam nasao. ima mapa i puno cinjenica. o verodostojnosti kao sto rekoh necemo se kleti ali... ako sam dobro preneo link pogledajte zaista ima interesantnih stvari
i rasprava je dobra

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=19710

Atlantis is in Albania(pt.5)History of Albania.

The earliest settlers of Albania
The question of the origin of the Albanians is still a matter of controversy among the ethnologists. A great many theories have been propounded in solution of the problem relative to the place from which the original settlers of Albania proceeded to their present home. The existence of another Albania in the Caucasus, the mystery in which the derivation of the name "Albania" is enshrouded, and which name, on the other hand, is unknown to her people, and the fact that history and legend afford no record of the arrival of the Albanians in the Balkan Peninsula, have rendered the question of their origin a particularly difficult one.
But, however that may be, it is generally recognized today that the Albanians are the most ancient race in southesatern Europe. All indications point to the fact that they are descendants of the earliest Aryan immigrants who were represented in historical times by the kindred Illyrians, Macedonians and Epirots. According to the opinion of most ethnologists and linguists, the Illyrians formed the core of pre-Hellenic, Tyrrhenopelasgian population, which inhabited the southern portion of the Peninsula and extended its limits to Thrace and Italy. The Illyrians were also Pelasgians, but in a wider sense. Moreover it is believed that of these cognate races, which are described by the ancient Greek writers as "barbarous" and "non-Hellenic," the Illyrians were the progenitors of the Ghegs, or Northern Albanians, and the Epirots the progenitors of the Tosks, or Southern Albanians. This general opinion is borne out the statement of Strabo that the Via Egnatia or ®gitana, which he describes as forming the boundary between the Illyrians and the Epirots, practically corresponds with the course of river Shkumbini, which now seperates the Ghegs from the Tosks. The same geographer states that Epirots were also called Pelasgians. The Pelasgian Zeus, whose memory survives even today in the appellation of God as "Zot" by the modern Albanians, was worshiped at Dodona, where the most famous oracle of ancient times was situated. According to Herodotus the neighborhood of the sanctuary was called Pelasgia.
These findings of the ethnologists are, moreover, strenghthened by the unbroken traditions of the natives, who regard themselves, and with pride as the descendants of the aboriginal settlers of the Balkan Peninsula. They, therefore, they think have the best claims on it. It is also on the strength of these traditions that the Albanian looks upon the other Balkan nationalities as mere intruders who have expropriated him of much that was properly his own. Hence the constsant border warfare which has gone on for centuries between the Albanian and his neighbors.

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back