Pomoc oko programa

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Mirko_Vucinic88

Primećen član
Banovan
Poruka
Nabavio sam masu nekih programa a vi recite valja li neki da bi ga instalirao i zasta sluzi :
Operating System CD
Easy Media Creator
Retrospect Express
HP Restore Plus
SANTIS communicator
HP Multilingual User Interface
HP Compaq Business Desktop Documentations CD
Prestige Network Commander
HP Restore Plus
HP LightScribe Driver

odgovori?

HP LightScribe Driver - program za pisanje po diskovima(podrzava mali broj rezaca LightScribe tehnologiju)
Easy Media Creator program namenjen za rezanje diskova(vise mi se svidja EMC od Nero-a)
Retrospect Express-program za pravljenje rezevnih kopija(backup-a)
Prestige Network Commander- program za stelovanje (adsl) rutera ZyXEL Prestige 642 R(-I) koliko sam upeo da prevedem.
Sad ovaj tekst me mrzi da prevodim
SANTIS®-Communicator
The SANTIS-Communicator integrates an ISDN-Network Termination (NT1) for ISDN Basic Rate Access, two terminal adapters for analogue terminal equipment and a mains power unit into one single housing. To reflect the PC's increasing importance for voice and data transmission, this latest product provides an integrated USB-interface, allowing the PC to be connected directly to the network without having to invest in a modem or a PC card. On top of that, the customer can configure the SANTIS-Communicator with the Local Craft Terminal via the data interface.
When connected to an analogue switch the SANTIS-Communicator recognizes the signal and switches into a copper bypass. As soon as an ISDN switch is connected to the device, the SANTIS-Communicator switches into ISDN-mode.

A jedno pitanje:
Znas li da na ovom lepom i predivnom internetu postoji nesto sto se zove PRETRAZIVAC, npr:od stranih Google, Yahoo, MSN,.... od domacih: Krstarica, Pogodak.

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back