Muzika 80-tih

@millie - fantasticna ti je lista! Ne bih ja tu nista dir'o :p
Pogotovo ova "kukasta"...meni kuk zaigra samo pri citanju pesama...:p

@milice, mislim, sta reci za listu...svaka cast...
a023.gif

Evo, po ugledu na katy, nasla sam top 10 pesama 1985. godine...pa eto...da podelim sa vama...

1.Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World
In 1985 this song was everywhere and everything to music fans. It sports a highly accessible pop/dance beat, immediate and forceful melodies, and some power guitars at just the right moments. All of those elements add up to one of the '80s strongest singles, a tune that spotlights the soaring vocals of Roland Orzabal as well as some intriguing lyrical social commentary. As inspiring as the music may be, the words are downcast, maybe even dystopic, as the idea of “holding hands while the walls come tumblin’ down” sounds a bit more like Nero than Martin Luther King.

2.Daire Straits - Money For Nothing
Though known most perhaps for its memorable, animated music video, this tune offers several elements that were a relative scarcity during much of the '80s: attitude, humor and self-deprecation. And combined with Mark Knopfler’s already well-established guitar heroics (his guitar riff in this song remains one of rock’s most unforgettable) and a once-in-a-lifetime melodic hook in the bridge (“We’ve got to install microwave ovens… Custom kitchen deliveries”), the song’s positive attributes accumulate to form a searing, singular '80s moment.

3.Mr.Mister - Broken Wings
The spiritual, nearly religious white-boy soul of this song, another No. 1 hit that ruled the airwaves in 1985, blended post-new wave musicianship with solid songwriting to become an indelible track of the decade. The band that produced the hit drew plenty of scorn for its slick, deliberately polished approach, but as veterans of the L.A. session musician scene the group’s members probably simply drew from broad stylistic influences as a matter of course. This may have led to what some perceived as watered-down, blustery ear candy, but the melodies continue to soar… as if on wholly functional wings.

4.Animotion - Obsession
One-hit wonder or not, this synth-pop dance hybrid earned its place in the '80s pantheon through its brash, sultry and over-the-top composition even more than its gaudy presentation. That probably had a lot to do with the fact that underachieving glam rock legend Michael Des Barres cowrote the tune a few years earlier, pouring in a singular brand and level of flamboyance that stood out like nothing else could. As for the song itself, group leaders Bill Wadhams and Astrid Plane lent an effectively campy chemistry to the proceedings, but there was never any doubt the keyboard riff was the central treat.

5.Til Tuesday - Voices Carry
Nowadays, Aimee Mann stands among the finest and most challenging singer-songwriters of her generation, displaying a prolific output that almost always generates much critical acclaim. Back in the '80s as the sometimes rat-tailed leader of new wave outfit ‘Til Tuesday, she likewise presided over a series of strong if overlooked pop/rock releases. However, on one occasion the band broke through to the big time, issuing this nearly flawless pop single that reached No. 8 in 1985. Combining dreamy keyboards with a uniquely feminist theme of romantic independence, Mann & Co. became the stuff of '80s legend.

6.Corey Hart - Never Surrender
Though most people remember this Canadian singer-songwriter for wearing ultraviolet-protective eyewear at inappropriate times of the day (that is, after dusk), his highest-charting and probably his finest single was this rousing No. 3 hit. And the thing about Hart that few probably realized at the time is that he was a genuine artist in charge of his own material. There weren’t any professional songwriting teams involved here, just a straightforward mainstream rocker with a hefty sensitive side. If you ever need fist-pumping inspiration for a workday, just crank this one up and ignore your shortcomings for a moment.

7.A-HA - Take on me
When the topic of this song (or the Danish band that recorded it) comes up, most music fans tend to associate the groundbreaking animated music video most strongly. Or maybe they make fun of the falsetto lead vocals that threaten to break glass items in kitchen cabinets halfway across town. But in reality, the most notable aspect of this No. 1 hit is not even its unforgettable keyboard opening but its overall quality from start to finish. American listeners probably never figured out exactly what these Danes were singing about, but most of us knew transcendent pop when we heard it.

8.Phil Collins & Philip Bailey - Easy lover
Whoever thought of throwing one of soul and funk’s finest falsetto singers together with the very Caucasian Phil Collins must have received a glut of raised eyebrows and sideways glances upon his or her introduction of the idea. But somehow the odd pairing works wonders on this spirited mid-tempo rocker that the two artists also cowrote together. No one’s ever accused Collins of not being a fine singer, but Bailey's presence helped reduce the passion deficit that plagued some of Collins' milquetoast solo performances like “Sussudio.” Muscular guitar also helps make the most of each singer’s stylistic strengths.

9.ABC - Be Near Me
It took a reader’s earnest, almost desperate struggle to identify the performer of this tune for me to realize how stately and delicately brilliant it is as a pop song. This British band’s mixture of debonair synth pop with an underlying Motown obsession most definitely lent a unique element to '80s music. Ultimately, the song itself becomes a bit overly repetitive, but the firm grasp of melody displayed at its core helps make up for such indulgences. Only certain British bands could get away with this kind of cloying, excessive and tacky elegance, and ABC was certainly one of them.

10. Survivor - High on You
Smack dab in the middle of Reagan’s rising War on Drugs, leave it to an earnest, power ballad-primed pop/rock band like Survivor to undermine that campaign through an unintentionally satirical use of romantic metaphor. Or maybe I’m just reading too much into this. Probably what we have here is just one of mainstream rock’s most straightforward bands having a little fun. In a typically overwrought manner the band shared with competitors like Journey and Foreigner, Survivor makes an accurate if forced comparison between the ravages of drug addiction and the steely grip of infatuation. Or something.

I evo zvanicne top 10 liste engleskih muzicara 80-tih

1.The Cure
2.Duran Duran
3.The Human League
4.Elvis Costello
5.Phil Collins
6.Peter Gabriel
7.Joe Jackson
8.Billy Idol
9.The Fixx
10.Tears For Fears

...svaki komentar dobrodosao ;-)

I najzad top 10 pesama 80-tih

1.The Police - Every Breath You Take
2.Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
3.Foreigner - I Want to Know What Love is
4.Van Halen - Jump
5.U2 - With or Without You
6.Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine
7.Withney Houston - So Emotional
8.Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart
9.Lionel Richie & Diana Ross - Endless Love
10.J.Geils Band - Centerfold

...slazete li se sa njihovom listom?

uh, ja mislim da je ovaj hit od u2 jednostavno besmrtan!
sto naravno ne znaci da ostali manje vrede 8-)

i uvek se zapitam koja je prica prethodila stvaranju takve carolije...

millie:
uh, ja mislim da je ovaj hit od u2 jednostavno besmrtan!
sto naravno ne znaci da ostali manje vrede 8-)

i uvek se zapitam koja je prica prethodila stvaranju takve carolije...

Eeee,upravo tako millie...
Cini mi se da bih ti tu zadnju recenicu citirala za svaki hit 80-tih...
Mozda je to objektivno, a mozda sam samo ja veliki fanatik...;-)

@ hator

ja nisam bas fanatik, ali cinjenica je da postoji gomila hitova koji ti naprave cudo u stomaku, glavi, gde god... nije neophodno da te bas 'urade' :p , dovoljno je da te samo zamisle...
e svaka takva stvar je za mene master piece!
i jos ako se pronadjes, pa to postane 'tvoja pesma'....uh... :wink:

Ja jesam fanatik...chek d izdvojim par pesmica...
Kim WIlde-Kids in America
T' pau-China in your hand
David Bowie-Absolute beginners
Cuture Club-Do you really want to hurt me
Tommy Tutone-jenny
Pat Benatar-Love is a battlefield
Onda jedna od omiljenih
Michael Sembello-maniac
tears 4 fears-Everybody wants to rule the world
Wham!-Wake me up b4 you go go
Martika-Toy soldiers
George Harrison-Got my mind set on you
Billy Joel-We didn't start the fire
Bilo shta od Billy Idola :cool:

milicaanchy:
Ja jesam fanatik...chek d izdvojim par pesmica...
Kim WIlde-Kids in America
T' pau-China in your hand
David Bowie-Absolute beginners
Cuture Club-Do you really want to hurt me

Tommy Tutone-jenny
Pat Benatar-Love is a battlefield
Onda jedna od omiljenih
Michael Sembello-maniac
tears 4 fears-Everybody wants to rule the world

Wham!-Wake me up b4 you go go
Martika-Toy soldiers
George Harrison-Got my mind set on you
Billy Joel-We didn't start the fire
Bilo shta od Billy Idola :cool:
;-) odlican izbor!

Billie Jean:
Ja bih izdvojila sledece :

1.Michael Jackson (naravno)
2.Queen
3.Led Zeppelin
4.Pink Floyd
5.Kim Wilde
Eto to je moj top 5 !!! :D I moram naglasiti da smatram da je muzika 80-ih bila mnogo bolja nego muzika danas !!! ;) Svidja mi se tema !!! :D

Pa neke od navedenih su kraj 60gog....i pocetak 70..... :D nemoj to da meshash :-D
stim da je iz tog perioda moja omiljena (60....70) grupa Pink Floyd nemoze se ni kvalitet porediti.....Volim 80' puno .......ali 70' su druga prica a gde vam je ovdeTOTO....
to mi je ujedno i nick na ICQ a tako mi se zvao i pas....

hator:
I evo zvanicne top 10 liste engleskih muzicara 80-tih

1.The Cure
2.Duran Duran
3.The Human League
4.Elvis Costello
5.Phil Collins
6.Peter Gabriel
7.Joe Jackson
8.Billy Idol
9.The Fixx
10.Tears For Fears

...svaki komentar dobrodosao ;-)

zar treba komentar svi su dobri.... :-D :-D :-D ko bi porekao to taj je lud ali ima i mnogo boljih a kod nas manje poznatih... :-D

Top 10 Hair Metal Ballads of the '80s

1) Poison-“Every Rose Has Its Thorn”
2) Warrant-“Heaven”
3) Cinderella-“Nobody’s Fool”
4) Def Leppard-“Love Bites”
5) Motley Crue-“Home Sweet Home”
6) Skid Row-“I Remember You”
7) White Lion-“When the Children Cry”
8 ) Whitesnake-“Here I Go Again”
9) Europe-“Carrie”
10) Twisted Sister-“The Price”

I jos jedna vrlo zanimljiva lista...

Top 10 '80s Solo Careers

1) Michael Jackson
2) Phil Collins
3) Peter Gabriel
4) Lionel Richie
5) George Michael
6) Don Henley
7) Belinda Carlisle
8 ) Sting
9) Stevie Nicks
10) Kenny Loggins

aaaa, naravno, ta pesma you spin me round round je urnebesna!!! da, duran-rio. idu onda: tell me lies, Sabrina-Boys, Roxette, Paul Young, Righeira - Vamos a la playa, Men at work - Down Under, Yazoo-Don'to Go. Nisam sigurna da li u '80 spada David Burne-Lazy.

giselle:
aaaa, naravno, ta pesma you spin me round round je urnebesna!!! da, duran-rio. idu onda: tell me lies, Sabrina-Boys, Roxette, Paul Young, Righeira - Vamos a la playa, Men at work - Down Under, Yazoo-Don'to Go. Nisam sigurna da li u '80 spada David Burne-Lazy.
Daaaa,Sabrinu smo zaboravili, i onaj legendarni spot kad joj na kraju ispadne sisica
a100.gif

Back