The very secret diaries of our members

The very secret diary of Mike girl

Day 1: Finally I have cable TV.Now I can watch MTV for all day long!(until my mommy says me to go in bed).I saw band called Linkin Park.They 're so cool,especially Mike Shynoda (DJ),he is so cute! I think I'm falling in love...

Day 2: Oh my God!Last night I had nasty dreams for the first time in my life!I've dreamed Mike,of course.Gotta buy some teenage magazines where I can find some pics of Mike and other cutties from LP.

Day 3: I bought magazine called "Za nezrelu dechicu" and guess what...Mike is on the front page!Jeeeeeej!I'm so happy!!!

Day 4: I met one guy on internet.He's name is Chester Bennington.I wonder...
I'm sure he's cute.Anybody who ownz that name gotta be cute.

Day 5: Chester took me out yesterday.I think that we were in gay club.He is so weird...He said that he likes Chester's face and mighty byceps,and Mike's ass.That's only thing I agree with him.Mike ownz a beautifull ass...mmmm Mike...

HA,HA...HA...HA...Jako smesno...Mada imam samo neke primedbe ti savrseni piscu,englezu.
Mike se zove MIKE SHINODA!On nije DJ vec peva,svira gitaru...JA ne gledam njegovo DUPE-a i ne poricem da mu nesto fali.I nemam nista sa Chester Bennington-om.On mi je samo cool drug.
Jos nesto...To sto si ti ljubomoran na Mike-a pokazuj na druge nacine i na drugom mestu,jer sigurno ne bi zeleo da cujes...SVOJ DNEVNIK,a ja bih bila autor...
P.S.Hvala u svakom slucaju sto si mi povecao popularnost.I POZDRAV OD MIKE-a! :lol:

Mike girl:
HA,HA...HA...HA...Jako smesno...Mada imam samo neke primedbe ti savrseni piscu,englezu.
Mike se zove MIKE SHINODA!On nije DJ vec peva,svira gitaru...JA ne gledam njegovo DUPE-a i ne poricem da mu nesto fali.I nemam nista sa Chester Bennington-om.On mi je samo cool drug.
Jos nesto...To sto si ti ljubomoran na Mike-a pokazuj na druge nacine i na drugom mestu,jer sigurno ne bi zeleo da cujes...SVOJ DNEVNIK,a ja bih bila autor...
P.S.Hvala u svakom slucaju sto si mi povecao popularnost.I POZDRAV OD MIKE-a! :lol:

A sto se ti pravdas kada sam od starta napomenuo da je ovo cista izmisljotina?Poenta je da se ljudi malo nasmeju.
I jos nesto...Ja ZELIM da cujem svoj dnevnik,ovo nije smisljeno da bi uvredilo nekog vec da bi ga nasmejalo.Prema tome shoot me...al potrudi se da bude funny pliz :D

The very secret diary of Courtney
Day 1: Damn!I'm still to fat!I gotta find some way to lose weight...My ass is big as voting box.Maybe I'll look thinner when I put on something wich is black.Well...Of course!I'll become a metal girl and wear all that black stuff like them.

Day 2: Yesterday I bought Metallica T-shirt.It's very cool,and it has some skulls on it's front.I have heard no song from that bend,but who cares?My friends call me "Pozerka".I'm not quite sure what it means but I don't mind.I certainly look thinner in this metal sh-it.

Day 3: I talked to the guy named Keeper.He's from some village named Vrbas.He said to me that i look like "strashilo" with my black lip-stick,and then he offered me a job to chase the birds on his "njiva".All day long I've chased those damn ravens.After that he gave me some klot beans to eat.Mmm...beans...

Day 4: I accepted to work at the Keepers farm.Now I can buy more metal shirts and black lipsticks from the money he gave me.I found out that Keeper likes to listen Shaban Shaulicj and Synan Sakicj.It sounds pretty heavy to me.Maybe I can find some T-shirts from Synan or Shaban.I bet they look pretty cool.

Oh, this a hell of a day ! I didn't get so much sleep which is like THE most important 4 me, then I had this utterly difficult maths test and now I'm tired, waiting to download the great song I heard today and FINALLY go to bed / I've almost forgot, tomorrow is FRIDAY, my main COMFORT :-)))))

Mimaaa:
Oh, this a hell of a day ! I didn't get so much sleep which is like THE most important 4 me, then I had this utterly difficult maths test and now I'm tired, waiting to download the great song I heard today and FINALLY go to bed / I've almost forgot, tomorrow is FRIDAY, my main COMFORT :-)))))

Hmm...mislim da nisi skapirala poentu...
Treba da se stavis u neciju ulogu i da to bude smesno ako je mogucje.A ne da pishesh shta se tebi danas deshavalo :lol:

keeperov dnevnik
dan prvi:cik zore 06:00 sati keeper se dize iz kreveta baca pogled kroz prozor i shvata da je dan toliko lep da ga valja utrositi samo na ucenje i "bildovanje mozga".seda za svoj sto otvara knjigu i kada je sledeci put podigao pogled bilo je 21:00 :shock: o ne zakasnio je na spavanje :shock:
dan drugi:lepo popodne.keeper je resio da ga utrosi na popovanje i soljenje pameti po forumu zatim je malo ucio i na kraju razmisljao o tome kako su mu dani monotoni :?
dan treci:monotono
dan cetvrti:jako monotono
dan peti:DESILO SE JE NESTO!!!postar nije dosao tacno u 08:30 MONOTONIJA JE RAZBIJENA!
koliko se ja secam jasno je receno da nema ljutnje :D
e sad posto nije ni na engleskom a nije ni smesno ja moram da naglasim da je ovo samo vezba i da ce sledeci biti mnogo bolji.a sad ako neko ima smisao za humor neka napise moj dnevnik interesuje me kako izgleda :P

Bleak WinterFullMoon:
The very secret diary of Courtney
Day 1: Damn!I'm still to fat!I gotta find some way to lose weight...My ass is big as voting box.Maybe I'll look thinner when I put on something wich is black.Well...Of course!I'll become a metal girl and wear all that black stuff like them.

Day 2: Yesterday I bought Metallica T-shirt.It's very cool,and it has some skulls on it's front.I have heard no song from that bend,but who cares?My friends call me "Pozerka".I'm not quite sure what it means but I don't mind.I certainly look thinner in this metal sh-it.

Day 3: I talked to the guy named Keeper.He's from some village named Vrbas.He said to me that i look like "strashilo" with my black lip-stick,and then he offered me a job to chase the birds on his "njiva".All day long I've chased those damn ravens.After that he gave me some klot beans to eat.Mmm...beans...

Day 4: I accepted to work at the Keepers farm.Now I can buy more metal shirts and black lipsticks from the money he gave me.I found out that Keeper likes to listen Shaban Shaulicj and Synan Sakicj.It sounds pretty heavy to me.Maybe I can find some T-shirts from Synan or Shaban.I bet they look pretty cool.
:lol: Lud si majke mi... :lol:

Back