Firefox 2.0 Alpha 2

acabg

Elita
Poruka
Firefox 2.0 Alpha 2 je zvanično izašao:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/bon...ases/2.0a2.html

Changelog:
* Links default to opening in new tabs, not new windows
* Close buttons now appear on every tab, and the close behaviour is slightly different
* Inline spell checking in text boxes
* Automatic restoration of your browsing session if there is a crash
* Search suggestions now appear in the search box autocomplete for Google and Yahoo!
* New search plugin manager for removing and re-ordering search engines
* Improved support for previewing and subscribing to web feeds
* New microsummaries feature for bookmarks
* New Add-Ons manager improves the user interface for managing extensions and themes
* Updates to the extension system to provide enhanced security and to allow for easier localization of extensions
* New search service that supports Sherlock and OpenSearch engines
* Support for SVG text using svg:textPath

Inače, dosta je stabilan i može se koristiti za svakodnevnu upotrebu (meni nikad nije "pukao", a ni bagove nisam primetio). Samo vam je potrebna extenzija Nightly Tester Tools da bi instalitali extenzije.

btw. Alpha 3 se očekuje 26. maja.

404: File Not Found

/projects/bon...ases/2.0a2.html

We are sorry, the file you requested could not be found.

Referring page:

http://forum.krstarica.com/threads/100001

The link you clicked to get here is either misspelled, outdated, or may just never have existed. You can use the links on this page or the search Mozilla feature at the top to find the document to find what you were looking for. You may want to notify the webmaster of the referring page of the dead link

evo ja ga teram od sinoc, i za sad nisam primetio nista novo, osim da ne radi gomila ekstenzija, i da se zove Bon Echo :)
mada, cini mi se da su konacno ublazili najvecu manu FF-a, a to je uzasno zauzimanje memorije...meni je FF sa manje od 10 otvorenih tabova uzimao po 70mb memorije, a ovaj cini mi se da se malo bolje ponasa...
e sad, dal je stvarno ok, il su ga samo nasminkali ovim spell checkerom :)) videcemo...

a da, jako me nervira to sto je na svakom tabu dugmence za gasenje istog, vec 2-3 puta mi se desilo da slucajno ugasim tab, umesto da predjem na njega...

Back