Pinhole photo

Paul Prober

Pinhole_SundaysPath_Prober.jpg

ovaj aparat zaista cini cuda:D

westminsterpinhole.jpg

pinhole1.jpg

Ne znam tacno kako funkcionisu te kamere (mislim shvatam sustinu... ali opet treba istraziti to malo vise)... ali moram priznati da je njihov efekat definitivno sjajan.

A pinhole camera is a camera without a conventional glass lens. An extremely small hole in a very thin material can focus light by confining all rays from a scene through a single point. In order to produce a reasonably clear image, the aperture has to be about a hundred times smaller than the distance to the screen, or less. The shutter of a pinhole camera usually consists of a hand operated flap of some light-proof material to cover and uncover the pinhole. Pinhole cameras require much longer exposure times than conventional cameras because of the small aperture; typical exposure times can range from 5 seconds to hours or days.

The image may be projected on a translucent screen for real-time viewing (popular for viewing solar eclipses; see also camera obscura), or can expose film or a charge coupled device (CCD). Pinhole cameras with CCDs are sometimes used for surveillance work because of their small size.

Lusy... ti si cudo od osobe.
Veruj mi... zahvaljujuci tvojoj temi, istrazio sam malo vise te foto-aparate i dobio zelju da napravim jedan.
Cim skupim vremena... imam to da isprobam...

e bas mi je drago...skoro da sam delovala kao inspiracija;)
javi sta si uradio,i ako ti uspe da napravis jedan a ti postavi i neke slicice ovde da vidimo kako to funkcionise iz poznatog ugla;)

Back