Epska fantastika

Glas dajem Pratchett-u i njegovom serijalu o Disksvetu

discWorld.jpg

Ja sam procitala Mac od Sanare. U sustini je ok knjiga, ali kao sto ti rece, bukvalno je kopija Gospodara......

Procitaj jos neku knjigu iz serijala Sanare, mozda ces promeniti misljenje za koji stepen. :lol:

:-D

Napokon sam pročitao i zadnju knjigu iz serijala Majkla Murkoka-Erilik od Melnibonea!
Mnogo je moćno!!!
1.Erilik od Melnibonea
2.Mornari na moru sudbine
3.Kula Koja isčezava
4.Zla kob belog vuka

''Pripovest je ovo o dobu kada je Erilik bio kralj,zapovednik zmajeva,flota i naroda ove poluljudske rase što vladaše svetom deset hiljada godina''

gashpar:
Shta se slusha dok csitate ovu literaturu?
Preporucujem vam Within Temptation!!

Mhh, ne. Within T. ne mogu da slusam nikako, a pogotovu ne uz EF...
Pa mislim da je najbolje da slusate Summoning. Ne bih mogla toliko dobro recima da vam objasnim, ali oni stvarno dolaze iz neke duboke sume i pevaju o kraljevima, zemljama i ratovima. Oni su i ratnici i carobnjaci... To je stvarno epic (black) metal. Vokal je ponekad growl, ali refreni su cisti, horski i kristalni...

Ovaj, cisto da pomenem i Blind Guardian...mislim da nema potrebe da objasnjavam zasto ih treba slusati :wink:

Shteta shto je ova tema pochela da se gasi i prije nego shto je uzela maha...

''You’re Ned Stark’s bastard, aren’t you?''
Jon felt a coldness pass right through him. He pressed his lips together and said nothing.
“Did I offend you?” Lannister said. “Sorry. Dwarfs don’t have to be tactful. Generations of capering fools in motley have won me the right to dress badly and say any damn thing that comes into my head.” He grinned. “You are the bastard, though.”

“Lord Eddard Stark is my father,” Jon admitted stiffly.

Lannister studied his face. “Yes,” he said. “I can see it. You have more of the north in you than your brothers.”

“Half brothers,” Jon corrected. He was pleased by the dwarf s comment, but he tried not to let it show.

“Let me give you some counsel, bastard,” Lannister said. “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”

Jon was in no mood for anyone’s counsel. “What do you know about being a bastard?”

“All dwarfs are bastards in their father’s eyes.”

“You are your mother’s trueborn son of Lannister.”

“Am I” the dwarf replied, sardonic. “Do tell my lord father. MY mother died birthing me, and he’s never been sure.”

“I don’t even know who my mother was,” Jon said.

“Some woman, no doubt. Most of them are.” He favored Jon with a rueful grin. “Remember this, boy. All dwarfs may be bastards, yet not all bastards need be dwarfs.” And with that he turned and sauntered back into the feast, whistling a tune. When he opened the door, the light from within threw his shadow clear across the yard, and for just a moment Tyrion Lannister stood tall as a king.

http://www.goldseven.de/wp_direwolves_col.jpg
http://www.goldseven.de/wp_Rhaegar_col.jpg

Dzin volf (Gene Wolfe) i posebno "knjige novog sunca"- price o Severijanu"mucitelju.

Book Of The Long Sun
Litany of the Long Sun (1994)
Epiphany of the Long Sun (1997) ]
1 Nightside the Long Sun (1993)
2 Lake of the Long Sun (1994)
3 Caldé of the Long Sun (1994)
4 Exodus From the Long Sun (1996)
Book Of The New Sun
Shadow & Claw (1994)
Sword & Citadel (1994)
The Book of the New Sun (1998)
1 The Shadow of the Torturer (1980)