Kako ubrzati proces iseljenja za USA, cekamo vec 530 dana!

Stanko 76

Početnik
Poruka
Kako ubrzati proces iseljenja za USA, cekamo vec 530 dana od 999 koliko je zacrtano
kad smo dobilili povratnu postu iz Kalifornijskog centra?
999 dana do prvog intervjua ili do odlaska?
Jel neko prolazio kroz ovo kao ja i moja porodica, hvala na odgovoru!
Otac mi je U.S. drzavljanin od Septembra 2004. i tad je odmah predao za mene i moju suprugu i cerku (sin ozenjen preko 21 godine - spadamo u 3. preimucstvo vize I-130).
Hvala na svakoj vrsti saveta i odgovora!

Vise informacija o podnosenju zahteva za decu americkog drzavljanina:
http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/childproc.htm
After Filing the Petition
You will be notified by the USCIS if your I-130 petition is approved or denied. If it is approved, your child, son or daughter will be notified by the Department of State when a visa number, if necessary, is available. If your child, son or daughter is outside the country, he or she (or the adult acting for him or her) must then go to the local U.S. consulate to complete visa processing. If your child, son or daughter is legally inside the United States when a visa number, if necessary, becomes available, he or she may then apply to adjust to Permanent Resident status. For more information on immigrant visa numbers for your child, son or daughter, you may refer to How Do I Get an Immigrant Visa Number? For more information on your child, son or daughter adjusting to lawful permanent residence, you may refer to..

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/immvisa.htm
How Do I Apply for an Immigrant Visa Number?
You do not directly apply for an immigrant visa number. In most cases, your relative or employer sends a visa petition to the USCIS for you (the beneficiary) to become an immigrant. (Certain applicants such as priority workers, investors, certain special immigrants, and diversity immigrants can petition on their own behalf.) USCIS will tell the person who filed the visa petition (the petitioner) if the visa petition is approved. USCIS will then send the approved visa petition to the Department of State's National Visa Center, where it will remain until an immigrant visa number is available. The Center will notify you (the beneficiary of the application) when the visa petition is received and again when an immigrant visa number is available. You do not need to contact the National Visa Center, unless you change your address or there is a change in your personal situation that may affect your eligibility for an immigrant visa. You may contact the National Visa Center

Na ovom linku mozete naci koliko treba da cekate:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2868.html

Iz svega proizilazi da vas otac posalje molbu za vasu imigracionu vizu, oni je odobre i
onda vas stave na listu za dobijanje imigracionog broja. Kad dobijete broj, dobicete vizu.
Izdavanje brojeva za navedene kategorije su ogranicene godisnje, te se ceka po vise godina.
Na gornjoj adresi su navedene kategorije i godine koje trenutno razmatraju...
tamo mozete naci kad cete doci na red.

Moja rodjaka je podnela za svog neozenjenog sina '98 i jos ima da ceka dosta godina :?

Back