Na koju poznatu licnost licite?

Ma ovaj sajt tesko da je precizan....
Dosta paznje se obraca na polozaj glave, izraz lica, frizuru i tako neke nebitne sitnice ( zapravo vise neki opsti ton kojom fotka odise)... ( ako imas frizuru ko Peg iz Bracnih voda velika je sansa da ce ti ispasti bas ona i tako to)
Nema slicnosti u recimo konstrukciji i crtama lica, obliku ociju, nosa itd...

I kod mene postoje neka ponavljanja...na dosta razlicitih slika mi je ispala Niv Kembel
f9xavc1sg105szu0c749ed0117d18bc_neve-campbell.jpg

Sa kojom nemam apsolutno nista slicno..od ociju, do nosa do oblika lica....

Cesto mi se ponavlja i Ana Frank :D :D
I neka kineskinja....pobogu...

Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed? No problem! You can recover the files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player if you take some measures. WiseRecovery can retieve all deleted files.
Three Steps to Recover Lost Files:
1. Download WiseRecovery Software, install it and launch it. Click the "Start Scan" button on the main window of WiseRecovery.
2. You can see the list of all volumes found on your computer, select the exact drive and click the "Next" button to start scanning. If you can't see the drive, please make sure your external drives are connected, and click 'Refresh' button.
3. It will take about 2-10 minutes to scan, it depends on your disk size and files amount on the disk. After scanning is finished, you can preview text document and files.

Back