Inat moderatoru - Posledji Diktator Djindjic :-)

Sta vam je ljudi otkud tolika mržnja? pa toliko niste mrzeli ni miloševića, a zaslužio je mnogo više od đinđića. nije mi se sviđala njegova politika, al' bila je bolja od slobine. a uostalom imate i noviju verziju diktatora - koštunjavog, to vam je onaj sa tikovima koji mora da ljubi dupe i neo-liberalnim lopovima g17 i fašistima srs i kvazi-levičarima sps i ludacima velja ilić da bi bio na vlasti. a za svo to vreme nas lupa po ušima i džepu. vi kaskate 3 godine sa kritikovanjem političara. kao što ste tita kritikovali posle 10 godina tako sad i sa đinđićem.

00 Chief Parish:
Sta vam je ljudi otkud tolika mržnja? pa toliko niste mrzeli ni miloševića, a zaslužio je mnogo više od đinđića. nije mi se sviđala njegova politika, al' bila je bolja od slobine. a uostalom imate i noviju verziju diktatora - koštunjavog, to vam je onaj sa tikovima koji mora da ljubi dupe i neo-liberalnim lopovima g17 i fašistima srs i kvazi-levičarima sps i ludacima velja ilić da bi bio na vlasti. a za svo to vreme nas lupa po ušima i džepu. vi kaskate 3 godine sa kritikovanjem političara. kao što ste tita kritikovali posle 10 godina tako sad i sa đinđićem.
A ko kaze da smo ikad voleli Djidjica?

00 Chief Parish:

zaobisla bih diktaturu a sa ostalim se slazem...a tako su ga sove savetovale "onim svojim ocima' onomad :lol:

“Радио Слободна Европа”, уредник Миљан Кошетић, Време:18 часова, 3. мај 1999, када је НАТО пакт са нашег неба сејао смрт, убијао децу и жене, бомбардовао болнице и фабрике.
Тада, 3. маја 1999. године, “Слободна Европа” преноси:

“Српски опорбени политичар Зоран Ђинђић изјавио је у интервјуу за данашњи број израелског дневника “Харец” да ће Милошевић за два, три тједна прихватити НАТО-ове захтеве, наводећи да је то последица страшних удара НАТО-а које, како је рекао, треба наставити.”

http://www.yurope.com/kosovo/arhiva/kosovo-7/0029.html

PHOENIX, July 23, 2000 - During the original crusades, mediaeval Europeans tried to forcibly convert or kill non-Christians. Nine centuries later, not much has changed. The world is just as uncivilized now. Only tables have turned. We are now witnessing pogroms against the Christians, especially the Orthodox Christians, the designated victims of the 20th century crusades.
As you saw in my last New Dawn column, nearly 200 million people have been killed by government actions alone in the last 100 years, according to a study by Prof. R.J. Rummell of the University of Hawaii. More than 100 million of the victims were Christians. A vast majority of those were Orthodox Christians.
But while the zeal to shed human blood is still here, a higher cause is missing in the 20th century edition of the crusades. Early Christian crusaders sinned out of ignorance, blinded by the power of their beliefs, and manipulated by men of evil designs. The New World Order leaders are the men and women of evil designs. Their crimes are premeditated. They kill with their eyes wide open. They snuff out innocent lives for money and power while claiming “humanitarian” ideals.
What makes the anti-Christian crimes of the 1990s particularly heinous, perhaps even more repugnant than those of the Nazis, the Soviets or the Maoists, is that the New World Order leaders have no moral compass. As I quoted in my Washington Times Dec. 29, 1996 column, in reference to a Serb “opposition” politician, "(Zoran) Djindjic is close to Clinton as a postmodern politician. He really believes in nothing."
"Close to Clinton... Believes in Nothing!" Now, that just about sums up the New World Order mantra.
Their creed is, "I believe in nothing!" Their crest: The Almighty Dollar. Their object of worship: The Golden Calf. Their holy shrine: Wall Street. Their holy water: Coca-Cola. Their disciples: Washington politicians.
In their world, everything is for sale. Nothing is sacred. Faceless uniformity and blind loyalty are the norm, as in communist dictatorships. If God were to (re)create the world by the designs of the “Princes of the 20th Century” - the multinationals who sit at the head table of the New World Order, there would be only three kinds of creatures:

· All two-legged creatures would be ostriches
· All four-legged ones would be sheep
· All sea-living creatures would be sardines, anxiously waiting in long lines at the Princes' canning factory docks for their turn to jump into cans, and be exported to some distant low-cal, low-brow; low-IQ, but immensely happy consumer society.
Thanks to a steady diet of CNN served with Coca-Cola.

Back