Denga virus?

MOlim te, jesi ti to sigurna da se oporavlja bas od denga groznice?!?!?!?! A gde je bila pa je pokupila denga virus, zivota ti?! :shock:

Denga virus izaziva hemoragicnu groznicu, akutni febrilni poremecaj, to je tropska bolest koja se siri slicno kao malarija, prenosi se komarcima? Nisam sigurna d ali je moguce da pricamo o istoj stvari? Vrlo neuobicajeno za nase podneblje, ali evo iz prirucnika za infektivne bolesti:

"Signs and symptoms
The disease is manifested by a sudden onset of fever, with severe headache, joint and muscular pains (myalgias and arthralgias—severe pain gives it the name break-bone fever) and rashes; the dengue rash is characteristically bright red petechia and usually appears first on the lower limbs and the chest - in some patients, it spreads to cover most of the body. There may also be gastritis with some combination of associated abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.

Some cases develop much milder symptoms, which can, when no rash is present, be misdiagnosed as a flu or other viral infection. Thus, travelers from tropical areas may inadvertently pass on dengue in their home countries, having not being properly diagnosed at the height of their illness. Patients with dengue can only pass on the infection through mosquitoes or blood products while they are still febrile.

The classic dengue fever lasts about six to seven days, with a smaller peak of fever at the trailing end of the fever (the so-called "biphasic pattern"). Clinically, the platelet count will drop until the patient's temperature is normal.

Cases of DHF also shows higher fever, haemorrhagic phenomena, thrombocytopenia and haemoconcentration. A small proportion of cases leads to dengue shock syndrome (DSS) which has a high mortality rate.

Diagnosis
The diagnosis of dengue is usually made clinically. The classic picture is high fever with no localising source of infection, a petechial rash with thrombocytopenia and relative leukopenia.

Serology and PCR (polymerase chain reaction) studies are available to confirm the diagnosis of dengue if clinically indicated.

Treatment
The mainstay of treatment is supportive therapy. The patient is encouraged to keep up oral intake, especially of oral fluids. If the patient is unable to maintain oral intake, supplementation with intravenous fluids may be necessary to prevent dehydration and significant hemoconcentration. A platelet transfusion is indicated if the platelet level drops significantly..."

Auhhh...! Ma, devojka je trenutno u Indoneziji (i to u nekoj zabiti), otisla je tamo poslom na tri meseca i eto sta je snadje! Odlezala je neko vreme u bolnici ali su je pustili kuci pre par dana. S obzirom na to pretpostavljam da su joj postavili pravu dijagnozu. Zanima me jos i da li ova boljka, ukoliko se pravilno leci, ostavlja neke trajne posledice?

Back