Interesantni citati iz filmova

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Sizif

Strani posmatrač
Poruka
Malopre sam tek po prvi put pogledao "Batman Begins". Ova je dobra:

Batman: It ends here.
Henri Ducard: For you and the police, maybe. My fate however lies with the rest of Gotham. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a city to destroy.

"Never underestimate power of denial" -American Beauty
bar mi se cini da je tako rekao Riki, klinac iz komsiluka

"This shit is between me, you...and Mr "Soon-To-Be-Livin' The-Rest-Of-His-Short-Ass-
Life-In-Agonizing-Pain"...rapist here. I'm gonna get medieval on your ass." Pulp Fiction, najsmesniji deo kad M. Wallace sredjuje Zeda

It's a deal, it's a steal, IT IS A DEAL OF THE ******* CENTURY!
Dve Chadjave Dvocevke (Tom prodaje stereo Debelom Niku)

ili

You missed a bit!
Dogma (kada "bog" sredi masakr ispred crkve)

Osecam se tako depresivno.
Marvin iz filma i knjige Autostoperski Vodich Kroz Galaxiju. :D

Leja: Volim te!
Han Solo: Znam.
Star Wars Imperija uzvraca udarac (Shmekerska rechenica primenjiva u 90% zivotnih situacija)

"The Simpsons"
-On A Clear Day I Cann't See My Sister-

"Oooh, dad, I'll miss your cap, your walking stick, your plaster base.
- Up down here, you idiot!
Dad!!! Where's your base ?!
-Dont worry about that, someone's gotta greet the customers!
Aaaaah, they'll be fine.
- No, they're helpless without the greeting, look at them! Make me proud... or at least less ashamed!!!

How would you like to be a full time Sprawl-mart greeter???
- Is there chance for advancement???
No.
- Woohhooo!!! No presure!

Bata Zivotinja : "Samo da znas, je..cu te, je..cu te celu noc, ma jok, je..cu te sve dok ti ne dodje tetka iz Bosanske krupe, jel vazi?
Neka glupaca : U reeeedu

Pojma nemam koji je film posto ne gledam nase ali ovo mi je ostalo u glavi, nema ludjih od nasih scenarista, ah da i ovo

Pokojni Ckalja : Stani, stani ne znas ko te juri....

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (1975)

1. McMurphy: Hit me, Chief, I got the moves!

2. Chief: Mmmmmm, Juicy Fruit.

3. McMurphy: Koufax looks down! He's looking at the great Mickey Mantle now! Here comes the pitch! Mantle swings! It's a ******* home run!

Chinatown (1974)

Walsh: Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.

Five Easy Pieces (1970)

1. Bobby: I'd like an omelet, plain, and a chicken salad sandwich on wheat toast, no mayonnaise, no butter, no lettuce. And a cup of coffee.
Waitress: A #2, chicken salad sand. Hold the butter, the lettuce, the mayonnaise, and a cup of coffee. Anything else?
Bobby: Yeah, now all you have to do is hold the chicken, bring me the toast, give me a check for the chicken salad sandwich, and you haven't broken any rules.
Waitress: You want me to hold the chicken, huh?
Bobby: I want you to hold it between your knees.

2. Bobby: [out of his car during a traffic jam, yelling at other motorists] Ants! Why don't we all line up like a goddamned bunch of ants! Its the most beautiful part of the day!

Easy Rider (1969)

George Hanson: You know, this used to be a helluva good country. I can't understand what's gone wrong with it.
Billy: Man, everybody got chicken, that's what happened. Hey, we can't even get into like, a second-rate hotel, I mean, a second-rate motel, you dig? They think we're gonna cut their throat or somethin'. They're scared, man.
George Hanson: They're not scared of you. They're scared of what you represent to 'em.
Billy: Hey, man. All we represent to them, man, is somebody who needs a haircut.
George Hanson: Oh, no. What you represent to them is freedom.
Billy: What the hell is wrong with freedom? That's what it's all about.
George Hanson: Oh, yeah, that's right. That's what's it's all about, all right. But talkin' about it and bein' it, that's two different things. I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. Of course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free, 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em.
Billy: Well, it don't make 'em runnin' scared.
George Hanson: No, it makes 'em dangerous.

nastavice se...

^Nikola^:
Bata Zivotinja : "Samo da znas, je..cu te, je..cu te celu noc, ma jok, je..cu te sve dok ti ne dodje tetka iz Bosanske krupe, jel vazi?
Neka glupaca : U reeeedu

Film se zove "U raljama zivota" i filmanije nashega nego hrvatskog scenariste!
A glupacha se zove Shtefica!

Najjachi lik nasih filmova je chuveni "Mile Rent a Bubreg" , a citat:
Ma sve koma mi je kad ga samo vidim!!!

Big Lebowski:

The Dude: Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Malibu Police Chief: Mr. Treehorn draws a lot of water in this town. You don't draw shit, Lebowski. Now we got a nice, quiet little beach community here, and I aim to keep it nice and quiet. So let me make something plain. I don't like you sucking around, bothering our citizens, Lebowski. I don't like your jerk-off name. I don't like your jerk-off face. I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk-off. Do I make myself clear?
The Dude: [after a pause] I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back