Kako jedete?

divlja u srcu

Poznat
Banovan
Poruka
Kao Francuzi ili Amerikanci? :lol:

How to Eat Like the French

1. Slow down! It takes 20 minutes for the stomach's "I'm full" signal to reach the brain. Eat slowly to give your brain time to realize that you're satisfied before you stuff yourself.
2. Take small bites. If you're mouth is crammed with food, you won't even taste it.
3. Focus on your food. Dining in front of the TV leads to mindless overeating. You'll enjoy your meal more if you share it with family or friends.
4. Put your fork down between bites. Savor your food and wait until your mouth is empty before putting something else in there.
5. Serve food on smaller plates. That way, less food looks like more ‑- and you can clean your plate without gorging yourself.
6. Avoid fat-free foods. They leave you feeling unsatisfied and are loaded with sugar. Add olive oil, nuts, cheese, butter (for flavor) and good chocolate to your diet.
7. If it ain't food, don't eat it. Our bodies know what to do with real food. But neon-colored things, nondairy creamers and diet colas are lab creations that cause a host of weight and health problems.
8. Eat in courses. Have at least a salad course and a main course. This lengthens mealtimes and prevents you from eating too much too fast.
9. No snacking. Finish your meal with something delicious, like cheese or a small piece of good, dark chocolate. This will help eliminate cravings later.
10. Eat high-quality, low quantity. Smaller amounts of rich, quality foods leave you satisfied, not stuffed. You'll eat less ‑- and you won't need to snack.

How to Eat Like Americans

1. Finish meals as quickly as possible. Your goal is to get back to work, so gobble it down. Extra credit: Eat at your desk, alone, working.
2. Take bigger mouthfuls. Fill your mouth with food. This helps you eat faster ‑- and you don't have to taste it.
3. Whenever possible, eat while doing something else. Eat in the car, on your feet or while watching TV so you become unaware of the quality of your food.
4. Have your next bite at the ready. Keep food on your fork or in your hand, even while your mouth is full.
5. Break out the platters. Show off your bounty. Serve meals on the largest plate you own ‑- and make sure you fill it up!
6. Be a fat-phobe. Avoid anything with oils or fats. No olives, no real cheese, no crème fraîche, no eggs. Use nonfat dairy products. Eat "substitute" food whenever you can.
7. Go for maximum convenience. If it's quick and easy, eat it. If you have no idea how long it's been on a shelf, eat it. Keep food in your car so you can eat while you drive.
8. Serve one-course meals. When you do sit down to a meal, eat all your food from one big plate. Eating in separate courses takes far too long.
9. Eat as often as possible. Those sugary, fat-free foods and sodas will make you want to eat all the time. Just go with it. Eating six times per day, keeping snack foods in your desk ‑- even in your purse ‑- is encouraged.
10. Eat unlimited amounts of low-fat foods. When you cut the fat, you're hungry for more. But don't worry. Just keep eating.

Ja sam crkla od smeha! :lol:

Po napred izlozenom ja jedem malo francuski malo americki, odnosno mesani stil. Inace sporo zvacem, a kad jedem ribu posto se plasim kostiju jedem tri sata, izmrcvarim se nacisto. A slatkise jedem sporo i puno da bih uzivala u ukusu

trenutno: desna na mišu, u levoj kašikica, jedem kesten pire Frikomov, mmmm... :D
inače sam franc.tip sporaća OSIM kad se za trpezom vode neugodni razgovori :twisted:
onda požurim od nervoze :neutral:
ako su baš bliske osobe, povisim ton i prekinem priču pa na miru jedem

majcheki:
Onako, srpski - srčem supu i mljackam hranu i umačem hleb u salatu - i to sve u isto vreme :lol:

E, divlja - ovo je mnogo dobro, kopirala sam jedna primerak za nekog lika :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ma jašta, još na kraju popijem sok iz mješane salate :lol: :lol: a okrajak od hljeba uvijek slučajno završi kod mene da se ima čime pokupiti i zadnji molekul safta

Malo na jedan nacin malo na drugi. Kad se ide na sluzbeni put onda brzinski s nogu, negi fast. Ali najvise volim da uzivam uz ribu i vince, onda to traje.

Vise sam francuski nego americki tip. Ovo drugo kad sam izuzetno gladna, i kad jedem u meku.:roll: Ne znam da li ima to neke veze.:rolleyes:
I cesto mi se smenjuju navike i raspolozenja u vezi sa hranom i obrocima. Trenutno me uhvatila faza, mrzi me da jedem, pa se na silu teram da bilo sta stavim u usta.
Ali sam zato juce smazala punu kesu tortilje uz ljuti salsa dip. I posle toga pola kese cokoladnih rolnica. I sve to uz film, ebi ga.:|

intra & majcheki...
baš kao i ja kada imam vremena za ručak...
jedino vam zameram za stoljnjak...jbg treba posle peglati to...
zato ja sve to -rukavom:mrgreen:

divlja u srcu:
Kao Francuzi ili Amerikanci? :lol:

How to Eat Like the French

1. Slow down! It takes 20 minutes for the stomach's "I'm full" signal to reach the brain. Eat slowly to give your brain time to realize that you're satisfied before you stuff yourself.
2. Take small bites. If you're mouth is crammed with food, you won't even taste it.
3. Focus on your food. Dining in front of the TV leads to mindless overeating. You'll enjoy your meal more if you share it with family or friends.
4. Put your fork down between bites. Savor your food and wait until your mouth is empty before putting something else in there.
5. Serve food on smaller plates. That way, less food looks like more ‑- and you can clean your plate without gorging yourself.
6. Avoid fat-free foods. They leave you feeling unsatisfied and are loaded with sugar. Add olive oil, nuts, cheese, butter (for flavor) and good chocolate to your diet.
7. If it ain't food, don't eat it. Our bodies know what to do with real food. But neon-colored things, nondairy creamers and diet colas are lab creations that cause a host of weight and health problems.
8. Eat in courses. Have at least a salad course and a main course. This lengthens mealtimes and prevents you from eating too much too fast.
9. No snacking. Finish your meal with something delicious, like cheese or a small piece of good, dark chocolate. This will help eliminate cravings later.
10. Eat high-quality, low quantity. Smaller amounts of rich, quality foods leave you satisfied, not stuffed. You'll eat less ‑- and you won't need to snack.

How to Eat Like Americans

1. Finish meals as quickly as possible. Your goal is to get back to work, so gobble it down. Extra credit: Eat at your desk, alone, working.
2. Take bigger mouthfuls. Fill your mouth with food. This helps you eat faster ‑- and you don't have to taste it.
3. Whenever possible, eat while doing something else. Eat in the car, on your feet or while watching TV so you become unaware of the quality of your food.
4. Have your next bite at the ready. Keep food on your fork or in your hand, even while your mouth is full.
5. Break out the platters. Show off your bounty. Serve meals on the largest plate you own ‑- and make sure you fill it up!
6. Be a fat-phobe. Avoid anything with oils or fats. No olives, no real cheese, no crème fraîche, no eggs. Use nonfat dairy products. Eat "substitute" food whenever you can.
7. Go for maximum convenience. If it's quick and easy, eat it. If you have no idea how long it's been on a shelf, eat it. Keep food in your car so you can eat while you drive.
8. Serve one-course meals. When you do sit down to a meal, eat all your food from one big plate. Eating in separate courses takes far too long.
9. Eat as often as possible. Those sugary, fat-free foods and sodas will make you want to eat all the time. Just go with it. Eating six times per day, keeping snack foods in your desk ‑- even in your purse ‑- is encouraged.
10. Eat unlimited amounts of low-fat foods. When you cut the fat, you're hungry for more. But don't worry. Just keep eating.

Ja sam crkla od smeha! :lol:
Ja jeden kashikom....

xpajamacax:
intra & majcheki...
baš kao i ja kada imam vremena za ručak...
jedino vam zameram za stoljnjak...jbg treba posle peglati to...
zato ja sve to -rukavom:mrgreen:

Naš si čovjek onda, a za stoljnjak ne brini, rješen problem kupio sam divnu mušemu na pijaci - karirana - crvena, samo maneš truleksom kasnije...

Back