Thank god you can have Krstarica in English

I don't think it's a good idea...
Serbian language is much better! Can you translate "prdnuo si u cabar"? No way, Hombre!
If you want all that freedom, using such nice expressions - switch to serbian :)
Otherwise, if someone treads your leg in a bus, you might say "excuse me, would you please move your leg a little bit left, so I can step out, please?..", instead simply "odyebi bre budalo, jel' imas ti oci - dziberu!" See the difference?

My 2 dinara...

oh,You did it again, make me smile,all around my head:p
i will write as soon as,i finish bathroom, kitchen and kids room...closets,and windows around the house:p and as soon i kick in the a s s these carpenters, they are last in the line:p
painters just left yesterday....
code,i still love You my friend.
be patient...and thank You for that:p

codemaker:
I don't think it's a good idea...
Serbian language is much better! Can you translate "prdnuo si u cabar"? No way, Hombre!
If you want all that freedom, using such nice expressions - switch to serbian :)
Otherwise, if someone treads your leg in a bus, you might say "excuse me, would you please move your leg a little bit left, so I can step out, please?..", instead simply "odyebi bre budalo, jel' imas ti oci - dziberu!" See the difference?

My 2 dinara...

You have farted in the bucket

Please do f..k off of my foot. Do you have eyes - dimwitt :D

E za ovu poslednju rec nisam siguran kako se pise, ali je prevod bas dobar :D :D :D :D

place of the face....shto bi rekli anglosaksonci....bojim se da se nismo razumeli druzhe dimidjitju...ja sam to misio vishe figurativno qda ide shkolstvo....pri tome sam mislio da mi kazhete neshto o ovim promenama u shkolstvu...kako se vi pripremate za to.....a da pa da evo sutra tje da dodje ova deratizacija....da pobijemo ove shtakore shto imaju dole

Back