Xuron 55

mirosl-@-v

Početnik
Poruka
Ljudi sta da radim sa ovim.Prilikom skeniranja sa Spybot search destroy javlja mi gresku:Greška prilikom provere!: Xuron55 (Datei C:\WINDOWS\win.ini kann nicht geöffnet werden. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process).Sta da radim?

Na internetu nisam nasao konacno resenje za ovo, ali evo nekih sugestija sa raznih foruma:

1. Prvo trebalo bi ili da nabavis zadnju verziju SpyBot (1.4) ili da obnovis definicije za SpyBot

2. Inace evo izvoda sa jednog foruma:
* The error message translated from German to English is:
o Datei = File.
o kann nicht geöffnet werden = cannot be opened.
o Therefore:
+ Error during check!: Xuron55 (File C:\WINDOWS\win.ini cannot be opened. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process) ()
* The error terminates the scan.

Probable cause:

* An old "advcheck.dll" program.
* To check:
o Make sure that the "Modified" date on C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\advcheck.dll (right click > Properties) is:
Monday, October 04, 2004 or later.

If the advcheck.dll is old it must be updated. The method that you use to update the advcheck.dll depends or how you normally update Spybot-S&D.

* If you normally update Spybot-S&D using the integrated update facility within Spybot-S&D:
o Go into Spybot > Update
o Click "Search for Updates"
o Check everything found
+ One of the updates should be for:
Advanced detection library - Advanced detection routines update (75 KB) - 2004-10-14
o Click "Download Updates"
* If you normally download updates directly from safer-networking.org:
o Go to the following WEB page:
+ Downloads – The home of Spybot-S&D!
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html
+ There is an item on that page described as follows:
# Advanced check library update 2004-10-14 - product description
This is an update for a detection library. Only needed if you do not want to use the update function integrated into Spybot-S&D.
+ Download and execute the installation program (spybotsd_advcheck.exe) to install the new advcheck.dll. The direct download link is:
http://www.spybotupdates.com/updates/files...sd_advcheck.exe

3. Negde sam nasao i preporuku da se deinstalise pa ponovo instalise SpyBot...

Probaj, pa javi

Evo sta sam uradio,i na kraju nista.Deinstalirao sam,pa sam opet instalisao verziju 1.3.Azurirao sam ga.I opet isto.Istu mi gresku javlja.Kada sam hteo da skinem verziju 1.4 nisam mogao.Dodjem do 168 kB.od 4.8 MB,i tu mi stane skidanje programa,ni da se makne.Sta da radim?

Back