Pusi Rajot se širi: Incident u Kelnskoj katedrali!

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
'Pussy Riot protesters arrested in Marseille
19 August 2012
French police detain Pussy Riot protesters for wearing balaclavas amid crackdown on face-coverings

Pussy-Riot-008.jpg

Pussy Riot
Pussy Riot members in their trademark colourful balaclavas. Protesters in similar face-coverings have been arrested at a rally in Marseille. Photograph: AP

Several people protesting peacefully in Marseille against the trial of the Russian punk band Pussy Riot were detained by police for wearing balaclavas, under France's controversial law that bans Muslim niqabs and all face-coverings from public places.

About 30 demonstrators gathered outside the Russian consulate in the southern French city on Friday to protest against the trial of members of the feminist group famous for wearing bright dresses and colourful balaclavas.

But police swooped on about seven wearing multicoloured face-masks in solidarity with the band, reported La Provence. Asked why the police had stopped the demonstrators who had been standing peacefully behind a banner about the power of poetry, a senior officer told the newspaper: "They are wearing balaclavas in a public space. It's illegal." He said the demonstrators would be questioned and a report written.

In April 2011, Nicolas Sarkozy's government introduced a law banning women from wearing the niqab, or full face-veil, in public places. To circumvent accusations that the law singled out Muslims, the bill was officially called the law against covering one's face in public places.

Special exemptions were created for motorcycle helmets or sports equipment such as fencing masks. There are also exemptions for people appearing in parades, celebrations or places of worship.

The Marseille protesters – including poets, a book editor, and a former culture official – who had removed their masks at police request, were put in a riot van and driven to the nearest police station amid cries of "Absurd!" and "Ridiculous!". They were released that afternoon. Under the law, the case can be referred to a local judge who can hand down a €150 fine, a citizenship course or both.

"We came here to defend freedom of expression in Russia and we find ourselves stopped by French police," one pensioner at the rally told the paper.

When three members of Pussy Riot were sentenced to two years in prison for hooliganism on Friday, France said the sentence was "disproportionate".'
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/aug/19/pussy-riot-protesters-arrested-marseille

pa sto su ih onda drzali na silu ispred katedrale sto ih ne pustise da odu? :lol:

pa drzali su ih bundy zato sto su cekali DOLAZAK POLICIJE

pa isti zakon koji postoji u rusiji postoji i u nemackoj

drugo Rusija je napadnuta jer ne dozvoljava "slobodu govora" za Pussy Riot i to upravo iz EU

Zasto Nemci to ne dozvolise u kelnskoj katedrali?

Ti ozbiljno ne vidis razliku u slobodi drustva izmedju 2 godine zatvora i obicne prekrsajne kazne?

E pa super.

A u Francuskoj natrčali na zakon o nikabu .. da neće ovi početi i karnevale hapsiti ..

'French Pussy Riot Arrests Over Illegal Balaclavas
19/08/2012

French demonstrators protesting against the jailing of Russian feminist punk band Pussy Riot have been arrested - because of the country's controversial 'niqab' law.

Several of the 30 demonstrators in Marseille, marching outside the Russian consulate, wore the trademark luminous balaclavas which the members of the punk band wore whilst performing their "punk prayer" at Moscow's cathedral.

La Provence newspaper reported that around seven of the protesters were arrested and detained, with the demonstration broken up by police

o-PUSSY-RIOT-570.jpg

A senior officer told the newspaper: "They are wearing balaclavas in a public space. It's illegal."

The protesters removed their masks at the police request but were driven away in a riot van but later released. The penalty for wearing a face-covering can be €150 fine, apart certain exceptions including a helmet, a fencing mask or as part of a carnival.

The controversial law was passed by former president Nicolas Sarkozy, which banned the wearing of a full face veil in April 2011.

Protests raged worldwide this weekend after the three members of Pusy Riot were sentenced to two years each in prison.

In Ukraine, four feminist activists, one of them topless, used a chainsaw to hack down a wooden cross in Kiev's central square in a show of support. More than 50 brightly-dressed protesters sang Pussy Riot songs outside Gaudi's Sagrada Familia church.

Other protests were seen in Washington, Bulgaria, New York, Copenhagen and London also donned the colorful masks — and some men at the gathering in the British capital even wore dresses in solidarity.

Adam Adamson, who organised the protest, told the Associated Press: "These three girls are just the tip of the iceberg. Many have been arrested because they were opposing Putin."'
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...rests-illegal-balaclavas-niqab_n_1807281.html

tu su one sto imaju tehno-mise:think:

Jok more.... nego imaju svestenice i .. kako se ono zove... neke isto vladike, ali isto zensko.. pa jedna htela da se od tih svestenica venca sa psom...

Pa se njena nadredjena nasla u nebranom grozdju... medjutim seti se da i potencijalni drugi 'bracni' partner treba da da saglasnost, ali posto niko
ne zna kuceci jezik i da li isti dzeki bi stupio u brak, morala je sa istim obrazlozenjem da odbije to vencanje :mrgreen:

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back