GTA SAN ANDREAS

The PC version won't pack in any new content, but that might be just as well, considering the massive size of San Andreas and its townships, not to mention the hundreds of different missions, vehicles to drive, and side missions and minigames on offer. And, fortunately, the PC version of San Andreas will be better optimized than previous PC ports, and it will feature only a fraction of the loading times from the previous games. You'll only hit a load screen when entering buildings, like the local fast-food chain, Cluckin' Bell (complete with humiliating costumes for employees), anyway. If you want, you can simply drive across the entire length of the state of San Andreas, which is roughly five times the size of Vice City, without hitting a single loading screen.

The PC version will offer a few intriguing nuances, like a twelfth vehicle radio station. Like previous entries in the series, San Andreas will let you tune in to the radio while driving so you can catch up on popular music from the period. In this case, you'll hear R&B and gangsta rap from the 1990s, plus a few extra types of music, including a hilarious country-and-western station. Like with the other games, the music will be cut with humorous mock commercials and appropriately over-the-top disc jockeys. However, the PC version will have an extra station that you can use to play your very own MP3s, whether they're your favorite tunes or your favorite books-on-tape. You'll even be able to arrange your MP3 tracks to play in random order, or you can have them play sequentially--and cut with the in-game radio jingles--which will simulate your own "more music, less talk" station, though without a DJ squawking over your favorite tunes. The PC version will also feature an all-new replay mode for fans of insane car stunts or for those who just plain enjoy pulling off weird stuff with one of the most open-ended games around. The replay mode will let you record brief sequences of gameplay so you can then share the recorded sequences with your friends by posting them online or e-mailing them along.

ma ima da se userete kad budete krenuli da igrate san andreas.ja sam uglavnom sve osnovne misije presao na ps2.u ovoj igri moci cete da:tetovirate baju po celom telu,menjate mu odecu pri cemu raste sex appeal,imate po pet riba istovremeno i moracete da ih izvodite(za zasluzen trud dobijate i nagradu )budzite kola do j...kradete po gajbama,plivate,ronite,vremenom raste vam upgrade za oruzje ronjenje voznju kola voznju bicikla i motora.mapa je enormno velika{igra za pc izlazi na dvd9!).vozicete kombajn,traktor,cesnu,lirjet,borbeni avion,razne helishe.ako smuvate pandurku ne placate cupanje iz cuze...ide se po selima,planinama.sada ima pandura i na motorima.moracete da klopate po raznim restoranima(paznja ne previse da se ne bi ugojili!).jedan tip:kada izvodite neku ribu morate da ptovalite na koje mesto ona zeli inace vam se smanjuje date level.inace imate tri grada:los santos(los angeles),las venturas(las vegas) i treceg se ne mou setiti ali je kopija san francisca.ima tu jos mnogo,mnogo stvari koje ste u vice cityju mogli samo da sanjate.imam jedan programcic za pustanje muzike sa ove igre(znaci sve stanice komentari i urnebesan chat),ali vam za to treba ps2 disk ove igre,pa ako neko dodje do ove igre rado cu mu program(3,4 MB)poslati mejlom.pozdrav

Minimum System Requirements
1GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor
256MB of RAM
8x DVD-ROM Drive
3.6 GB of free Hard Disk space for a minimal install
64MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers ("GeForce3" or better)
DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card
Keyboard & Mouse

OVO MI SE SVIDJA .

123456789:
Minimum System Requirements
1GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor
256MB of RAM
8x DVD-ROM Drive
3.6 GB of free Hard Disk space for a minimal install
64MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers ("GeForce3" or better)
DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card
Keyboard & Mouse

OVO MI SE SVIDJA .

ово би чак и код мене прошло :wink:

VeseliPlamichak:
acaglumac:
Ima li negde u Srbiji da se kupi?
prijatelji, video na ulici,baja prodaje ,na jednom dvdiju,200 din, e sad interesuje me da nije neka podvala ili se zaista pojavila u fullu.Nisam hteo da uzmem jer obicno pazarim od proverenih likova.

Ma sere on skinuo sa interneta sliku stavio na CD i sad ga prodaje kao SAN ANDREAS!A to je zapravo nastavak za VC (to sto on prodaje) :wink:

123456789:
VeseliPlamichak:
acaglumac:
prijatelji, video na ulici,baja prodaje ,na jednom dvdiju,200 din, e sad interesuje me da nije neka podvala ili se zaista pojavila u fullu.Nisam hteo da uzmem jer obicno pazarim od proverenih likova.

bolje i da nastavis da kupujes od proverenih likova , izlazi 12 jula u evropi u americi 7 jula.

Mislis juna :wink:

GrimReaper:
123456789:
VeseliPlamichak:
acaglumac:

bolje i da nastavis da kupujes od proverenih likova , izlazi 12 jula u evropi u americi 7 jula.

Mislis juna :wink:

mozda ja cesto mesam jun i jul :lol:

Dukey:
VeseliPlamichak:
acaglumac:

Ma sere on skinuo sa interneta sliku stavio na CD i sad ga prodaje kao SAN ANDREAS!A to je zapravo nastavak za VC (to sto on prodaje) :wink:

bas tako !!!

Back