[REŠENO] NOD32 - problem

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

tetkaD

Ističe se
Poruka
Imam NOD instalirao mi drugaricin sin ima ključ,i kada se konektujem bude zelen a kada krenem da kuckam na Mozilu recimo postane žut ili je naranđast. .Onda kliknem na njega otvori mi se prozor dobijem kao prvu stavku ,,,Open window,,,i onda već ono poznato žuta kocka gde kaže ,,,Clik here,,,tu kliknem pa mi otvori,,
http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/thanks.aspx?ln=en&&thankspage=5
i sada tu piše:

Thank you for your interest in obtaining updates from our site.

To use this site, you must be running Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or later.

To upgrade to the latest version of the browser, go to the Internet Explorer Downloads website.

If you prefer to use a different web browser, you can obtain updates from the Microsoft Download Center or you can stay up to date with the latest critical and security updates by using Automatic Updates. To turn on Automatic Updates:

Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
Depending on which Control Panel view you use, Classic or Category, do one of the following:
Click System, and then click the Automatic Updates tab.
Click Performance and Maintenance, click System, and then click the Automatic Updates tab.
Click the option that you want. Make sure Automatic Updates is not turned off.
Isključim na X,,,i opet dobijem zelenu ikonicu.
Nisam znalački obučena,što znači nemam pojma al eto kuckam.Dosad sam imala legalnu licencu Kasperskog ali mi je sada bilo skupo.
Valda će neko razumeti i reći koju reč.:bye::)Pozdrav .

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back