probajte da odgovorite na sva pitanja.
ali nije neophodno.
koliko poena mozete da osvojite?
neka od pitanja:
1. What is the last of the Ten Commandments?
Don't covet your neighbor's wife and property.
Don't boil a young goat in the milk of its mother.
Love your neighbor as yourself.
4. How should parents treat a stubborn and rebellious son?
He should be beaten seven times with a whip made of horsehair.
He should be stripped and humiliated at the gate of the city.
He should be expelled from the family.
He should be stoned to death.
7. Which of these foods does the bible expressly permit you to eat? (The others are "abominations.")
21. What reason did God give for tormenting Job?
"Job was a sinner. He deserved it."
"I didn't torment Job. Satan did it."
"Satan dared me, so I destroyed Job for no reason at all."
"I wanted to see how far a man would bend before breaking."
22. According to the bible, what does Satan look like?
A skinny red man with horns and a pointed tail.
A red dragon with 7 heads and 10 horns.
A garden snake.
An angel in a black robe.
29. How many human generations were there before Jesus?
"More numerous than the stars."
31. According to Jesus, what must you do to have eternal life?
Obey the law and keep all the sacraments.
Sell everything you have and give all the money to the poor.
Attend church regularly and tithe ten percent of your income to God.
Confess your sins and ask Jesus to come into your heart.
32. According to Jesus, how should Christian disciples treat their parents?
Parents should be loved, honored and cared for.
Parents should be taken care of by the church community.
Parents should be hated.
Parents should be ignored--"Let the dead bury the dead"--because when you are born again, God becomes your true parent.
41. Paul forbids divorce, but Jesus allows it under one circumstance. What is that circumstance?
If the husband has sex outside of marriage.
If the wife has sex outside of marriage.
If either has sex outside of marriage.
If the wife fails to produce a son.
42. What group of people will make it into the heavenly choir?
Those who are "poor in spirit."
Those who confess their sins and accept Jesus as their savior.
God's chosen people, the Jews.
144,000 male virgins who have not been defiled with women.