Sta ste bili u proslom zivotu?

Znate sta? nije ovo bezveze...ja sam uvek osecala da sam rodjena negde na severu nekada...i sad vidim da sam zivela u Welsu...Kao dete bila sam jednom tamo i imala jako cudan osecaj...e samo da mi je znati jesu li i oni koji su mi zagorcavali zivot do sad rodjeni tu negde pa sam ja njih maltretirala...mora da mi se to vraca... :lol: Ima ima tu nesto...

The She:
Kad_LupimLupim:
Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were femalein your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canadaaround the year 1675.
Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
Do you remember now?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 1350.
Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

Do you remember now?
:arrow: Ja i ti imamo MNOGOOO :wink: zajednickog!!!
Omasili smo se jedino za nekih par stotina godinica. :lol: [/i][/b]
Pa evo sudbina nas je sada stavila u isto doba! Nista, oces da se udas za mene? Rusili bi smo svetove... :twisted:

Kad_LupimLupim:
The She:
Kad_LupimLupim:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were femalein your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canadaaround the year 1675.
Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter........

Do you remember now?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 1350.
Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.....

Do you remember now?
Pa evo sudbina nas je sada stavila u isto doba! Nista, oces da se udas za mene? Rusili bi smo svetove... :twisted:
Yesss :lol:
Konacno i ja da se resim SPORETA :) i kuhinje :wink: (posto tebi kecelja tako dobrooo stoji :))A za finansije nemoj da brines :twisted: tu sam majstor ?!?

The she:
Kad_LupimLupim:
The She:
Kad_LupimLupim:

Do you remember now?

Do you remember now?
Konacno i ja da se resim SPORETA :) i kuhinje :wink: (posto tebi kecelja tako dobrooo stoji :))A za finansije nemoj da brines :twisted: tu sam majstor ?!?
Eto problem resen! Odakle si?

Kad_LupimLupim:
The she:
Kad_LupimLupim:
The She:
Kad_LupimLupim:

Do you remember now?

Do you remember now?
Eto problem resen! Odakle si?

Sssssss 8) da ostali ne saznaju ! :wink:

ha ha ha
ja lecim ljude pogledom (mozda su mi zato oci razroke posledjih 30 godina)
inace o medicine nemam tri blage i ne pijem cak ni andol
a kao vrhunac zivela sam u zapadnoj africi sto bi se reklo Maroco (muslimane, verske fanatike i potcinjene zene ne mogu da smislim)

ps: ne zelim da uvredim

------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Germany around the year 1275.
Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
-------------------------
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
-------------------------
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
--------------------------
Do you remember now?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 1850.
Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 1150.
Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Do you remember now?

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 700.
Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

hahahahha, ne verujem... a racunala mi je to neka budala pre par godina i rece da sam bila musko, u Kini, uzgajivac konja... I vidi, isposavilo se kao tacno. :twisted:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1675.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
Do you remember now?

wowww
da ne poverujem :lol:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central England around the year 400.
Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Do you remember now?

jaoo....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

ha ha...i ja sam bio rodjen u jugoslaviji...

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Jugoslavia around the year 700.
Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Do you remember now?

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1675.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

:D :D :D :D :D

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Austria around the year 1550.
Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

ja i hemija...pa jos i otrovi :lol: :lol: :lol:

Central India around the year 1850.
Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 850.
Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Do you remember now?
Vau, ima sličnosti, mislim psihologija i tako to... a pogotovo kulinarstvo...Jel ovo carpenter ima neke veze sa drvetom, nešto kao drvodelja ili stolar?

Back