Pominje se němački istoriograf Engel...

Mrkalj

Buduća legenda
Poruka
Da pokušamo da rešimo ovo:

Original postavio vujadin

Има један извор којега цитирају немачки историчари, највише Јозеф Фон Хаммер, по имену Енгел. Нашао сам да је написо историје Србије, Бугарске, Мађарске и Румуније. До сад нисам могао наћи ни једну. Па ако можеш потражи их тамо, и ако нађеш препричај или постави оно што би нас интересовало овде. Он је тај који је описао свађу две сестре, ћери Лазареве, које су биле удате једна за Вука а друга за Милоша. Мислим да је и оно његова прича о зидању задужбине коју је Милош одредио својим сестрама да му подигну..Такође не мислим да се ради о клеветама, јер није тачно установљено када и од кога то почимље. Ја мислим да су то баш они које ти зовеш, меропси, власи и монаси то почели из досаде код говеда или у манастирима. Те групе људи се помињу у повељама као сточари и братије, заједнице, на разним имањима..

Da nije u pitanju Wilhelm Heinrich Engel?

he Danubian principalities: the frontier lands of the Christian ..., Volume 2
By James Henry Skene

books

books

When the invading army of the Turks appeared on the plain of Kossova where the Serbs and Bosniacs had pitched their camp the latter considered their victory as certain A feast was given in the evening by Lazar to his nobles Drink to my health he said handing his stravitza or cup to one of them by name Milosh Obilovitsh drink with me although you be suspected of betraying our cause I accept the stravitza with thanks replied Milosh and to morrow's dawn shall give you the proof of my fidelity This incident is recorded by John Ducas the most trustworthy of the Byzantine historians and Engel in his Geschichte von Servien relates that Vukashava and Mara two of the daughters of the Knez Lazar were married the first to Milosh Obilovitsh and the second to his political rival Vuk Brankovitsh The two princesses he alleges without quoting his authority disputed one day about the courage of their respective husbands and in their excitement Vukashava struck Mara the latter complained to Brankovitsh who immediately demanded personal satisfaction from Obilovitsh and Lazar their common father in law and prince having permitted them to settle their quarrel in single combat Obilovitsh unhorsed Brankovitsh and the vanquished champion sought to revenge himself by accusing his conqueror of being a traitor and of having come to a secret understanding with the Turks On whatever foundation this story may rest it is perfectly consistent with the occurrence mentioned by Ducas as having taken place at Lazar's feast on the plain of Kossova and with the subsequent conduct of Obilovitsh

Back