Makedonska kosarka

Macedonia receives Duke basketball

Few know that the team of U.S. college champion Duke (Dukes) perform 20-year-old son of businessman Mike Zafirovski, who coach, who is also the coach of team USA, it provides a beautiful future, which could soon receive an invitation to play for Macedonia

Macedonian basketball team could soon receive an unexpected but very high quality amplification, from amateur NCAA-League, the United States. It is 20-year-old musician Todd (204 cm, 120 kg), a member of Duke University, who a month ago became the new champion of U.S. university and that the final tournament was traditionally held in Indianapolis. Todd is the son of Macedonian businessman Mike Zafirovski, a former president of the companies as Motorola and Nortel, and was an advisor to former U.S. president George Bush.

Krilniot basketball player of Macedonian origin was within the "Dukes" most of the meetings this season, but since his rookie status (freshmen), he did not get a chance to appear on the floor. But while it does not play a single minute this season, Duke coach Mike Križevci, who is also coach of the U.S. basketball selection, has just praised the younger musician.

- Before Todd is a beautiful future. He has excellent natural predisposition that still need to work hard to bring into operation the effect of the parquet. He did not get a chance this year, but that does not mean that in future will be the same. If you continue to train properly, if offers everything from team training, then his minutazha going to get better - says legendary coach Križevci, who works each summer with stars like LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade ...

Already last season the main task of the younger musician was to give their best in training and to help the major players on Duke to come to the desired shape. Champion won the "Dukes" great speeches that Todd has completed its task, and also won championship ring as a reward for effort. But in the past four years, basketball player of Macedonian origin have proved excellent for performing high school basketball team at Lake Forest Academy, where he was one of the leaders in the field often scoring over 20 points javascript matches.

People in the Macedonian Basketball Federation (ICF) is not an unknown name Todd Zafirovski. They followed the live performance of this 19-year-old boy, but received positive notice for his performance in the U.S.. According to Daniel Dimevski, the head of the ICF, Todd has been playing for the junior national team appearance last year, but because the selection to 18 years had slaughtered appearance on a European stage failed and the possibility Macedonian basketball public to become familiar with the qualities of the younger musician .

- By Mike Zafirovski, the father of Todd, my friend personally and for the young basketball games received positive information from other people in the United States. Good in this situation is that of Mike Todd and in no doubt about their Macedonian nationality and some desire to play for the national team of Macedonia. Two years ago there was the option to play for the junior selection, but it failed. We will see what will be this summer. I am planning to contact Mike, and through him and Todd and see if he can come this summer in Skopje. With their years of Macedonian basketball perspective and if it continues to grow in the right way, then much of it can be expected in the future - says Dimevski.

Summer youth no selection will show the European stage for the unique chance to see the possibilities of 20-year-old Todd is that he be invited to the senior squad by coach Marin Dokuzovski. His very presence in the NCAA-champion United States is sufficient proof of its quality. With a little more involvement of people in the ICF, Macedonia could get super quality basketball and this krilnata the position that we are extremely scarce.

Sports gene inherited from his father Mike

Mike, the father of musician Todd is a world renowned businessman, whose family forty years ago moved to the U.S.. The elder musician has not forgotten his roots and always available to assist Macedonia's political and economic structures. He is a member of the board of directors of the organization "Macedonia 2025", aimed at assisting with bringing foreign investment in our country.

But few know that Mike is a former athlete and sports enthusiast, a passion which successfully transferred to her three sons, Matt Kirk and Todd. The elder musician his university career began with a scholarship granted for a talented swimmer. He is also a successful participant in the matches, "Ajronmen, envisioning running, swimming and cycling of large distances.

http://novamakedonija.com.mk/NewsDetal.asp?vest=56101038174&id=21&prilog=0&setIzdanie=21976

The focus of the players to return to the ground!

Very bad words dropped the second game of playoff basketball finals between the Vardar Osiguruvanje. And Feni Industri and. because all of basketball fans want a third meeting yesterday (18 hours) to pass in a fair and fair play, which will win better

Feni%20Industries%2062%20-%2090%20Fersped%20Rabotnicki%204.JPG

FeniMzt1250.jpg

The second game of playoff basketball finals between Feni-Industry Insurance and age played last Wednesday brought excitement, both during the meeting and in the next few days, in which upravite the two clubs competed in who will say worse words for rival. "Insurers" had the remarks of the trial, but the relationship of Kavadarci during the duel in "Jasmine" and security personnel, according to them, attacked the coach of this team. The team from Kavadarci, however, responded that this is just an attempt to pressure the team, itself estimated that there is no chance to reach the title in the calculation that would be fair and correct.

Those third, neutral fans of basketball, which are most numerous, however, that in order the two teams with a burden too unimportant things and it is time to focus back where it belong - on the floor players. They believe that tonight, the third final duel in Skopje (18 hours, a small hall "Boris Trajkovski", A2-transfer) will pass in the best order and that there will be no unfortunate scenes and verbal and, God forbid, fights between people

then the two camps. However, it is finals of the basketball championship that year into his majority.

The last triumph in Kavadarci "Jasmine" by Fannie and. bring a 2-1 advantage in the series that plays up to four victories. Kavadarci Sun sparkled on Wednesday, but eventually won. Virtue of any major team to triumph is when you play well. Chosen by the coach Emil Rajkovikj Skopje come relatively unburdened, because their opponent is that he must win. Eventual triumph of Fannie and. of tonight's encounter will almost certainly mean winning champion.

But basketball players of age Oh. Displayed in a game Wednesday, which were until the end to win the game show that is still rightfully hope that eventually they will drink champagne winning.

"Insurers" had almost gained a position in Kavadarci, but several errors in the finish cost them dear. Chosen by the coach Slobodan Petrovski must be more cautious and more focused tonight, as this is almost "to be or not" situation for them.

Any kiks at home will mean a big departure from the desired entry in the book of basketball as the first rookie in the first league that eventually became a champion.

http://www.novamakedonija.com.mk/NewsDetal.asp?vest=5810944583&id=21&setIzdanie=21978

Pametno je i pisati "dali" zajedno pa ti nisam prigovorio. Do sad.
Smatram da je moj odgovor je bio sasvim adekvatan i iz njega mozes sam izvuci neke zakljucke. ;)
Za doticnog znam samo da zivi u Beogradu i da je igrao za Srbiju 2009. na evropskom sampionatu za mlade do 16. godina i na olimpijskim igrama za mlade 2010., gde pobedismo Hrvate u finalu :)
Na oba ova takmicenja Makedonije uopste nije ni bilo.
Inace je clan FMP-a.

Poslednja izmena:
Pametno je i pisati "dali" zajedno pa ti nisam prigovorio. Do sad.
Smatram da je moj odgovor je bio sasvim adekvatan i iz njega mozes sam izvuci neke zakljucke. ;)
Za doticnog znam samo da zivi u Beogradu i da je igrao za Srbiju 2009. na evropskom sampionatu za mlade do 16. godina i na olimpijskim igrama za mlade 2010., gde pobedismo Hrvate u finalu :)
Na oba ova takmicenja Makedonije uopste nije ni bilo.
Inace je clan FMP-a.

nisam video da si nesto odgovorio, osim male provokacije.
Decko je Makedonac i rodjen je u Skopju, a razlog zasto igra za Srbiju moze da bude i taj sto
Makedonija nema selekciju do 16 godina.
Na njemu je da odluci za koju ce seniorsku reprrezentaciju da igra, nadam se da ce odabrati onu u kojoj je naucio da igra kosarku.:mrgreen:

Nije bila provokacija, iako si ti to tako video.
Naime, cilj mi je bio da ti ukazem da je cest slucaj medju reprezentacijama da za njih igraju "naturalizovani" igraci.
Ti igraci se na taj korak najcesce odlucuju iz dva razloga:
1. Jer znaju da nemaju sansu da zaigraju u reprezentaciji zemlje u kojoj su rodjeni, pa prihvate ponudu nekog drugog saveza.
2. Jer imaju sansu da zaigraju za selekciju neke zemlje koja ima kvalitetniji tim i daleko je bolje rangirana od reprezentacije zemlje iz koje poticu.
Mislim da je jasno sta je u pitanju kod pomenutog, mladog, igraca.
Koji, moram da dodam, najvise napredovao u juniorskim selekcijama FMP-a iz Zeleznika, Beograd, Srbija.
Dalje, koliko znam, on nije imao veliku ulogu u utakmicama na, takodje pomenutim, juniorskim takmicenjima u dresu Srbije, i morace dobrano da se namuci da zasluzi dres seniorske selekcije.
Jos je jako mlad, videcemo sta buducnost donosi ;)

Poslednja izmena:

Back