Neki to rade ovako...

gost 186559

Veoma poznat
Poruka
Thai prime minister's residence is latest target of blood-throwing protest

Reporting from Bangkok, Thailand
Protesters seeking to drive the ruling party from power doused the grounds of the Thai prime minister's residence with plastic bags of their own blood Wednesday as they continued their attempt to draw attention to their cause.

At the same time, the number of red-shirted protesters camping out across Bangkok waned by about half, to some 50,000, and the Thai stock market hit a two-year high when it became evident the disturbances had been contained.

On Sunday, more than 100,000 demonstrators opposed to Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva had gathered in Bangkok and vowed to remain until he dissolved parliament and called new elections. The protesters poured gallons of their own blood from plastic jugs on Tuesday into a glistening puddle at the gate of the prime minister's office.

"We will curse them with our own blood."
"We're just poor people, with no weapons, coming to fight for new elections.

52765052.jpg

Elem,ljudi sakupise 500 litara svoje krvi i gadjase zgradu vlade.Po mom misljenju malo ekstremno ali,poruka je jasna.
Sta bi kod nas bilo kad bi narod isto uradio?:confused:

Bilo bi isproljevane krvi iz bočica.

Po zgradi vlade.Da li bi im poruka doprla do mozga?Mislim,zamisli da bilo ko poliva tudju kucu sopstvenom krvlju?

Ови из завода би се побили ко ће више да сакупи! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ne verujem da bi zavod to radio...

Bizarno, ali je ideja jaka i dobra.

I ja mislim da ce dobro da se zamisle njihovi politicari....

Bilo bi isproljevane krvi iz bočica.

Ови наши нису вриједни пролијевања крви!!! Њима треба сакупити друге врсте течности људског организма и гађати их дрито с пуну кесу у главу!!!
Камо среће да су ови крви вриједни!!! Јајаре треба мокраћом и ...!!!

Back