Practise English here on "Krstarica"!

Warner Bros...

warnabrother.gif

:hahaha:

Hihihi, yes, I am involved, in this conversation about love and in love as LOVE :zper:
What about you? :) Are you using English often?

"Love builds bridges where there are none." :mrgreen:

I'm inloved too, but, unfortunatly i don't use english often, just in school. I would like to have it more often in mine conversations, but....this is Serbia. ;) How often do you use english? :D

oh, i didn't see, you said, that I stiil have time..? people can't learn english, when they are older?? :confused:

Where did you hear something like that? :think: I started using English chatting with some people from different countries that I met on different forums, and I was 15 then.
Some years later, I started using it in daily conversation, and that will be main language in my family :zper: And because of that, my mother and father started learning it :heart: So, who said what about age? :mrgreen: Only thing that I know is that its harder, but that is not because of AGE, its because older people have many more things on their mind, problems (that kids does not have) and they lost feeling of "learning" that we have as we are or we just finished school... But everything is possible when you wish something! :telefon:

ps. By the way, even my English is not perfect! :)

Where did you hear something like that? :think: I started using English chatting with some people from different countries that I met on different forums, and I was 15 then.
Some years later, I started using it in daily conversation, and that will be main language in my family :zper: And because of that, my mother and father started learning it :heart: So, who said what about age? :mrgreen: Only thing that I know is that its harder, but that is not because of AGE, its because older people have many more things on their mind, problems (that kids does not have) and they lost feeling of "learning" that we have as we are or we just finished school... But everything is possible when you wish something! :telefon:

ps. By the way, even my English is not perfect! :)

i agree with you. I must share something, desire for learning english I got 4 years ago, when i traveled to Montenegro, on see. On the airport in Belgrade, there was an English, he approached to me and my parents, and he wanted one cigarete. My parents ( they don't know english) just started to talk serbian, but I understood the english man, and at the end, we gave him the cigarete. Afterwards, when he was leaving, he said something, i can't remember exactly what, but it was encouraging. hehe. I probably made some mistake in this text, and i must admit i used dictionary, for a couple of words. :super:

i agree with you. I must share something, desire for learning english I got 4 years ago, when i traveled to Montenegro, on see. On the airport in Belgrade, there was an English, he approached to me and my parents, and he wanted one cigarete. My parents ( they don't know english) just started to talk serbian, but I understood the english man, and at the end, we gave him the cigarete. Afterwards, when he was leaving, he said something, i can't remember exactly what, but it was encouraging. hehe. I probably made some mistake in this text, and i must admit i used dictionary, for a couple of words. :super:

Few small advices:
1. Find someone for chat on English (and do not use LOL, and other short ways of words, until you learn them for real. Even today I do not use BRB for Be Right Back).
2. Watch movies without subtitles :)
3. Try to read a book :)
4. GIVE YOUR BEST ON CLASSES IN SCHOOL!!! :)

Few small advices:
1. Find someone for chat on English (and do not use LOL, and other short ways of words, until you learn them for real. Even today I do not use BRB for Be Right Back).
2. Watch movies without subtitles :)
3. Try to read a book :)
4. GIVE YOUR BEST ON CLASSES IN SCHOOL!!! :)

i download series and films from internet, but with subtitles, sometimes without them. ;)
short way of words i use only when i know the right meaning of them:
LOL - laugh out laudly
How r u ( How are you)
wtf (it's better not to translate)
ftw (for the win)
and so, ad so....:hahaha:

Back