win7: Pojavio se novi q lokalni disk

e i meni isto pre neki dan... nzm sta da mu radim...kad pokusam da ga otvorim pise Q: is not acssesible. Access is denied...blabla...ali fora je sto ga u computer manegementu u delu storage nema kao particija Q vec samo moje C,D i E i ono system reserved....isto imam win 7 (64bit verziju) skroz je updateovan i redovno se updatuje.... mislim da je neki malware ali nista neradi sem sto nervira :D... imam ESET Smart i usb disc secyrity skeniro sam full komp ali naso je samo par virusa uz neki crack sto stoje tu vec par godina... ako zna neko kako da skinem ovaj Q:\ q*rac :) bilo bi extra

preuzeto_sa_onog_engleskog_foruma:
Products delivered via Click-to-Run execute in a virtual application environment on the local Operating System. This means that they have private copies of their files and settings, and that any changes they make are captured in the virtual environment. The effect is they don’t end up modifying any other software installed on the System. With few exceptions, only user data actually passes through the virtual environment to the local System. Click-to-Run users may notice that they have a virtual Q: drive on their PCs, this is the virtual file system used by Office.
Izgleda da je do office-a 2010.

Jel ovo bio neki trik odgovor ili ja ne kapiram,stavio si nov rezac-windows mu dodelio drajv,tako bi to valjda i trebalo da funkcionise :hahaha:

Ne tako. Stavio novi rezač. Nakon pokretanja windowsa, automatski se pokrenuo neki programčić, ja potvrdio instalaciju i instalirao se neki lg programčić za rezanje, kreirao se virtualni drajv, a rezač ima ikonicu neke plave ptičice sa imenom blue bird.Nemam ideju odakle se programčić pojavio, osim ako nije iz memorije rezača. Programčić sam deinstalirao, kod sledećeg startovanja je ponudio instalaciju, ali sam mu štiklirao da više ne pita. Rezač je dobio svoj drajv, ali sam dobio i jedan virtualni - kao što daemon kreira. Virusa nemam. Kapiš sada.:mrgreen:

Poslednja izmena:
U pravu si :ok: naisao sam na ovaj post o toj plavoj ptici:

LG GH22NS50 Bluebirds Removal Tool

For those of you who may have bought this drive not knowing that there was some annoying software called "Bluebirds" embedded it the DVD-ROM drive that shows up when there is no disc and the drive is closed. There is a tool to disable it attached to this post, it is an official tool from LG that isn't on their site ( I had to talk to a sales manager to get it ). When you run it it will not display any confirmation dialog when it is finished. The tool only take a few seconds to run, then just open and close your drive and Bluebirds should be gone.

As for LG Electronics USA it seems they had no idea that this software was even included in these drives untill they made it into distribution.

Personally I think whoever green lighted this annoying piece of adware to be embedded into these drives should be promptly fired.

EDIT:
I have removed to the tool from this post because LG has posted an offical firmware update that removes the Bluebirds feature.

The firmware update can be found here, under the "Drivers & Software" tab.
http://www.lge.com/u...elCode=GH22NS50

New firmware (TN01) for only GH22NS50(Removed BlueBird Function)

Model:GH22NS50

Ver:TN01

-Removed BlueBird Function

EDIT:
Noticed a minor glitch with the firmware upgrade from LG, if you have the drive closed the firmware updater sees Bluebirds as a CD and won't run till you remove the disc. To get around this simply eject the drive tray and leave it open while the update runs.

EDIT:
A few people have requested the original tool and have had problems with the firmware update so I have attached the original Bluebirds Removal Tool to the post again.

U pravu si :ok: naisao sam na ovaj post o toj plavoj ptici:

LG GH22NS50 Bluebirds Removal Tool

For those of you who may have bought this drive not knowing that there was some annoying software called "Bluebirds" embedded it the DVD-ROM drive that shows up when there is no disc and the drive is closed. There is a tool to disable it attached to this post, it is an official tool from LG that isn't on their site ( I had to talk to a sales manager to get it ). When you run it it will not display any confirmation dialog when it is finished. The tool only take a few seconds to run, then just open and close your drive and Bluebirds should be gone.

As for LG Electronics USA it seems they had no idea that this software was even included in these drives untill they made it into distribution.

Personally I think whoever green lighted this annoying piece of adware to be embedded into these drives should be promptly fired.

EDIT:
I have removed to the tool from this post because LG has posted an offical firmware update that removes the Bluebirds feature.

The firmware update can be found here, under the "Drivers & Software" tab.
http://www.lge.com/u...elCode=GH22NS50

New firmware (TN01) for only GH22NS50(Removed BlueBird Function)

Model:GH22NS50

Ver:TN01

-Removed BlueBird Function

EDIT:
Noticed a minor glitch with the firmware upgrade from LG, if you have the drive closed the firmware updater sees Bluebirds as a CD and won't run till you remove the disc. To get around this simply eject the drive tray and leave it open while the update runs.

EDIT:
A few people have requested the original tool and have had problems with the firmware update so I have attached the original Bluebirds Removal Tool to the post again.

Znam da si samo proveravao moju ''nebuloznu'' teoriju, ali moram da ti se zahvalim.
Novi firmware je rešio problem sa bluebirdsom, pa tako i ja imam normalan rezač, a ne neki dosadni blue bird.
Interesantno mi je da ni LG nije znao da se u starom firmwareu krije bluebirds.

Back